Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: hi!  (Read 390 times)

Anonymous

hi!
« on: May 01, 2012, 12:50:35 am »
hi, i'm laila.  

i've been away from roleplaying for a long time (years, oh jeez), and stumbled upon this while wanting to get back into it.  don't let my lack of capitalization right now fool you, i promise i can write up a storm, and really look forward to making some awesome stories with you folks!

i'm kind of shy, but i promise i'm nice!  let's be pals!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Aska

Re: hi!
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 12:53:49 am »
Hello laila! I hope you enjoy your stay at RotE! <3 If you ever feel like role-playing just hit me up. Mine are all pretty much wanderers but I'm sure I have some that could work for other things hehe~ I can relate to wanting to get back into role-playing for a while there I wasn't really doing anything and then I came here, I'm just glad to..

Find a place I can be fully expressive about hehe; and share what's in my mind even if I'm over protective over the idea's and stuff in my brain x'D I'm somewhat paranoid with the internet. Hehe, I can also relate to being shy!

I have a habit of being shy myself, sometimes a little too much, but yeah hehe; I really do hope you enjoy your stay. <3

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 12:55:15 am »
O hai dere! 8D

Welcome to the game and I'm glad ya found us! And man, years! That's quite a long break there!

I'm Rhi and I don't bite. :3 And we should totally thread, too. I'm aaalways open to it and have a whole horde of Aedolian characters. xDD
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 01:01:42 am »
Oh, I'm so excited!  I'm open to anything with Seven and I'm so stoked to get some RPing done!

Jenny

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2012, 08:59:42 am »
YES! I haven't roleplayed in awhile either. I'm glad to see another person who is returning to it after awhile and I hope we can do a little something together. :D. also, cool character name. (I feel like I say that a lot.... Everyone has good name ideas here.) Any inspiration from Se7en, the singer? ahaha

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal