Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Panic Mode Engage [Katie!]  (Read 3604 times)

Blue

Re: Panic Mode Engage [Katie!]
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2013, 10:37:38 pm »
Skylar visibly relaxed on a sigh of relief. He took great pains to keep that horse healthy - heck it probably ate better than he did! But it had ‘saved’ him far too many times now - who knew if all those other sudden run ins with people would have turned out badly, but he figured it was better to run than to stick around and find out. Granted, he’d sort of stolen the horse in an hour of desperation, but it was necessary for various farmworks and getting the heck out of dodge.
He didn’t really feel that bad about it these days.

And the pack…full of starter seeds. It was necessary for his survival as well. He wasn’t sure if they’d taken the seeds or not, and he was a bit too afraid to actually ask - both afraid of the answer, and what their reaction might be. He was still hoping that if he needed to, he’d be able to sneak out at a moment’s notice, grab his things, and disappear.
He liked having that backup plan.
“Hm? Oh, no, it’s fine. I usually go without shoes anyway. They get worn out too fast, and I don’t usually have any way of making new ones. My feet are pretty tough.”

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal