Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Pirates! At the Opera. [Rina!]  (Read 2720 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Pirates! At the Opera. [Rina!]
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2011, 12:00:28 am »
"What?" Ari blinked at Ben, pausing in the middle of taking another bite. He let the brownie plop back into the container. "I am behavin'. There's drink, so I drank. Food, so I ate. What's the problem?"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2011, 12:03:40 am »
"You have no control. And you need to learn some. Time and place Ari." Ben shrugged, "Yes, there are drinks, but that doesn't mean you have to drain them. Savor the taste, enjoy the moment."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2011, 12:08:00 am »
"I'm enjoyin' the moment. And I savored them just fine." Ari gave Ben an odd look and picked up a third glass. "In fact, I'm gonna enjoy and savor another."

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2011, 12:09:28 am »
"Don't you dare get drunk." Ben would be pissed if Ari got drunk while he was trying to enjoy the opera. And champagne hit hard and Ari didn't drink it much.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2011, 12:17:10 am »
"I won't, I won't. Look, I even got food to take the edge off. It's all good," Ari said--and for his benefit, he sipped on the third glass and gave Ben a pointed look as he did so. "See? Enjoyin' and savorin'."

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2011, 12:22:37 am »
"Thank you." Ben smiled, glad Ari made that small effort, "Shall we go find our seats? Oh, did you bring your glasses or will we need to rent some?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2011, 12:36:04 am »
"Ya kididn'? Fuck yeah I got 'em!" Ari said with a grin, taking another sip of champagne. Like hell he'd forget them. He hadn't been waiting for this all month to forget his own opera glasses. "Ya got yours?"

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2011, 12:39:15 am »
"Always." Ben headed up the stairs to their seats. He always got the same seats at the house and he knew the way well. Taking his seat, he relaxed and took another drink while the opera started.

It was stunning, dramatic and wonderful. The man male leads voice was a little less powerful than Ben would have liked, but the man made up for it with an impressive range that they took advantage of.

By the end, Ben was enthralled.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2011, 12:51:15 am »
As promised, Ari did not get drunk, but three glasses of champagne (and a fourth during intermission) did leave him feeling warm and tingly and happy. But like hell he'd actually get wasted here; if he did, he'd miss the performance, and it was everything he'd hoped it would be and more.

Ariana's solo, especially, had been beautiful, the woman who played the role perfect. It actually gave him goosebumps.

"That was amazin'," he said as they filed back into the lobby. "Holy fuck, that girl was good. The guy, he was pretty decent, but Ariana? Girl's got lungs."

Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2011, 12:56:01 am »
"That voice." Ben shook his head, still feeling the sheer bliss of the performance running through him, "Amazing. I haven't heard such a moving Ariana in a long time. She made you believe that such a small girl could do all that."

He shivered and glanced to the side, "Why don't we find a bathroom and...occupy ourselves until the crowd thins?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2011, 01:10:56 am »
"Fuckin' gave me goosebumps," Ari said with a happy sigh. He was about to ask how that performance rated with the others Ben had seen when he caught his suggestion and his brain abruptly switched gears.

Yeah, that was the other thing he really liked about operas with Ben.

"Performance really moved ya, eh?" he said, then grabbed Ben's arm and maneuvered through the crowd toward one of the bathrooms.

Anonymous

« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2011, 01:14:32 am »
"Oh yes." Ben walked a little faster and found a bathroom. He shoved Ari inside, found it empty and locked the door. It was a little cramped, but not bad. Shoving Ari up against the sink, Ben kissed him hard, hands fumbling at his pants.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2011, 12:52:51 pm »
"It's probably cleared out by now," Ari mumbled against Ben's neck when it was over, still sitting up on the sink counter with his arms draped around the other man. His breath came fast, heart still pounding, but he felt nothing if not relaxed and languid and high on endorphins--and like he needed a good nap. That was the problem about public sex; couldn't just roll over and snooze.

Finally pulling back a little, he grinned and kissed Ben hard on the mouth, hand trailing up his neck and through his hair. "Whew. So. I expect more of that later."

Anonymous

« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2011, 03:02:54 pm »
"I expect nothing less from you." Ben shook his head, adjusting his pants. It was too messy and lacked the proper tools to have engaged in penetrative sex, but it had been deeply satisfying none the less.

Once he was cleaned up and his appearance once again impeccable, Ben helped Ari get presentable before he held open the door. Most of the crowd had thinned out by then, leaving it much easier to make their way through the building.

"I still can't get over the girl who did Courtney. So young, yet she had such power. Not many children can capture that roll."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2011, 04:15:12 pm »
If not for Ben, Ari would have been perfectly content to head back out with his suit rumpled and un-tidied; it was more comfortable that way, anyway, and it would just be coming off once they were back. Besides, pfft, hell if he cared what people thought.

Still, he humored him, spared himself a glance in the mirror, and wet his hand so he could smooth some of his white hair back into order. When they were done, he headed back out with Ben and snorted when he went right back to chatting about the opera.

"Yeah, she was pretty amazin'. Which reminds me. Ben, when I'm all rich an' famous, I'm buyin' a fuckin' theatre. Just so ya know."

Anonymous

« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2011, 05:26:48 pm »
That made Ben oddly proud to hear Ari say that. He liked to encourage Ari to explore life outside of the world he had grown up in, all violence, sex and drugs. Reaching over, Ben laughed and ruffled Ari's hair a little, "Oh yeah? Maybe I'll get rich and buy one for you. Make you take me to every show."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2011, 09:29:17 pm »
"Yeah?" Ari leaned a little into the hair ruffling, grinning. "Well, shit. If you'll buy it for me, I'll just save my money and finish my tattoo."

He nudged Ben's ribs lightly with his elbow, playfully. "We gotta do this again soon. That was awesome."

Anonymous

« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2011, 12:02:43 pm »
"I don't see why you feel the need to cover your lovely body in all that..." Ben waved a hand, "Stuff." Most of the crew was covered in ink, but Ben just didn't approve of it or the piercings. He thought Ari was attractive enough with out them.

Though the tongue one had grown on him a bit.

"I want to go to a ballet. There is going to be a performance of The Golden Swan." It was a children's tale and a beautiful ballet, "Will you be my date?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2011, 11:35:36 am »
"The body's a canvass, Ben," Ari answered with a smile. "All that blank space just beggin' to be filled, to be turned into something beautiful and meaningful. We paint our houses, we paint our cars and ships, so why not ourselves?"

He could have waxed on forever about that, but Ben got his attention before he could and his face lit up.

"Fuck yeah!" he answered, and gathered Ben up in a hug, grabbing his face between his hands and pressing a large, wet kiss to his mouth. He didn't care that they were still in the theater and there were still people about and he was supposed to be on 'proper' behavior. "Fuck, ya even need to ask?"

Anonymous

« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2011, 04:59:56 pm »
Ben was a little surprised by the force of the kiss, but he just smiled, wrapping an arm around Ari, "Well, I'll take that as a yes then." He didn't care that people were going to stare. He wasn't ashamed of his relationship, whatever it was, with Ari.

"I made reservations at that steak place. The food wont be deep fried or covered in some weird gravy."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal