Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: What's up, doc? [Rina!]  (Read 3080 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: What's up, doc? [Rina!]
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2011, 02:44:08 pm »
"Yeah, I love ya too, buddy. And, uh...guess I'll take it." The whole losing the arm thing was what cinched it. He supposed he could go with booze for a little while, though he was not going to like it. Though, hm, how bad could the side-effects be, anyway? Most drugs came with a laundry list of possible side-effects and he'd never had any issues.

"Sooo, while we're on that subject...think I can get some vicodin?"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2011, 02:56:54 pm »
Rook's expression stiffened slightly, looking Ari over the top of his glasses. He despised how Ari tried to treat him like some hack chop shop and drug parlor, but for once, a painkiller might be valid. He just didn't like having to give the little fuck the drugs.

"No. But I have something else I can give you for pain." Going to a locked cabinet, Rook's fingers lightly slid along some bottles before grabbing two. He grabbed some pills from each, emptied them into two small baggies and then slid in info cards.

"That will be 1,200 credits for the visit and the medication."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2011, 11:18:36 pm »
"Is it as good as vicodin?" Ari asked, but then he choked when Rook announced the price.

"What? A thousand two-hundred for what? Ya just pulled out a piece of metal!"

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2011, 11:21:05 pm »
"Depends on what you mean by good." Rook raised one perfect eye brow, "Are you confused about something? And that includes the work, the cleaning and both sets of drugs. Or would you rather go to a hospital with records?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2011, 11:32:51 pm »
Ari made a frustrated sound and waved his hand irritably. "Whatever, fine," he growled, knowing it was best to just pony up and deal. The guy was good--and record-free--and expensive. "But I think ya should be the one definin' 'good' here. I wanna know before I pay good money for it. I don't want shit."

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2011, 11:34:21 pm »
"It will kill your pain and not interferer with your antibiotic. Is there anything else you wanted to know?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2011, 01:28:30 am »
"Yeah, like does it do anything else?" Ari said with a scowl. Yeah that drug sounded useful but utterly boring. He'd been shot! He wanted something that would knock out the pain and make him feel damned good. "Why can't I have vicodin?"

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2011, 01:32:11 am »
"Because that will react with your antibiotics and-you know what. Sure. You can have the vicodin. That will be an extra 100 credits." Rook hadn't been planning on letting him because it would mix with the antibiotics and give him a nasty rash.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2011, 02:04:38 am »
"Extra? Now you're just fleecin' me. Costs the same, shouldn't it?" Ari said, eyes narrowing and arms folding over his chest.

Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2011, 02:06:23 am »
"What?" Rook gave a long suffering sigh and rubbed the bridge of his nose, "You are amazingly stupid, you do know that right? Now stop trying to think, pay your bill and darken someone elses door."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2011, 02:44:18 am »
"Aww, y'know, ya should really be nicer to the guy that's gonna, y'know...give ya a grand in credits," Ari said with a scowl, fumbling around in his back pocket for his wallet. "Why, it's almost like you're tryin' to get rid of me or somethin'."

Anonymous

« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2011, 02:46:28 am »
"Really?" Rook batted his lashes, his voice dripping sarcasm, "What ever gave you that impression?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2011, 02:55:42 am »
"I dunno, it's just--I mean...ya always just poke around inside me a bit and kick me out when you're done. But what about my feelin's? Maybe I want somethin' more outta all this. Us. Y'know?" With a sigh, Ari handed over his card.

Anonymous

« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2011, 02:56:45 am »
"I'm sorry, has something I've done given you the impression I'm interested in your feelings?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2011, 03:04:52 am »
"The way ya patch me up with love every time I come in," Ari said with a smile. "The way ya make me feel just so good. Ya don't gotta be so shy. I won't tell your other lovers."

Anonymous

« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2011, 03:05:55 am »
Rook rolled his eyes, "Ari, darling, I know that your very thick skull has a hard time accepting things, but try very hard to understand that I don't want to have sex with you. Ever."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2011, 02:00:56 pm »
"Yet," Ari clarified, and wiggled his tongue at Rook. "Once you've had some of this, baby, no one else will ever satisfy."

Anonymous

« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2011, 11:14:39 pm »
"Oh, well, in that case, I can't ever sleep with you because I would hate to be unsatisfied by other man." Rook turned his back on Ari, cleaning up, "Though, I've always found that the people who brag the most are the worst in bed."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2011, 11:20:30 pm »
"Hey, I know, why don't you just sit back on that table and you can be the judge?" Ari said cheerfully. "'Cause I'd happily prove that one wrong."

Anonymous

« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2011, 11:22:20 pm »
"You would be satisfied with a partner that lay there and let you thrust. I can only imagine how unimaginative sex with you would be. Now, you are patched up. You can give Lacey your payment."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal