Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Two pirates walk into BAARRRRRR! [open!]  (Read 1280 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Two pirates walk into BAARRRRRR! [open!]
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2011, 09:37:38 pm »
"Nineteen...minus four," Kota said dryly, rolling his eyes. Actually, he didn't know the chick's age at all; he just wanted to make Sei Yuk sweat a little, a hint of annoyance worming its way in though he wasn't sure why.

He ordered another beer. "Anyway, Sei Yuk's got the idea. We spent the day working so this is our rec time! Who wants to talk business at play?"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2011, 12:07:57 pm »
"Whaaaat? NO WAY!" Sei Yuk stared at Kota, "She did not look 15!" Sei Yuk made a face, turning to the bartender, "I need another drink. 15? But...those tits..."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2011, 11:38:13 am »
"Early bloomer," Kota said, hiding his grin behind another gulp of drink. "She drank her milk."

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2011, 05:08:01 pm »
"Fuck me. That's awful! There should be warnings!" And he had gotten a blowjob from her! Sei Yuk knocked back his shot, looking a little sick.

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2011, 12:14:56 am »
"Fair point... Fair point.", Drake responded. It disappointed him a little that he'd have to wait to see what kind of work stories they had, but he hid it well. After all, if he played his cards right, he'd find out sooner or later anyway.

"You got that right.", Drake laughed. It was an amusing conversation, mainly due to the memories it brought up, "Specially the ones that don't age like normal humans.", he added. Yes, it could indeed be said that Drake knew where they were coming from.
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

-------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis
Pirate Captain Drake Morgan
Imperial Knight-Commander Heavy Wilhelm von Tartarus
Mechanic Sarah
Multi-Role AI Trotzige Schwert vonPunane Tolm [WIP]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've got waffle in 'em!
I'm gonna sing the doom song!
Yes. Wait a minute... No.
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2012, 02:09:17 pm »
"That is why I avoid the non-humans. Never know who's legal or not," Kota said with a smug grin meant for Sei Yuk.

Okay, so he actually hadn't even hooked up with a human, but that was beside the point.

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2012, 09:31:14 pm »
"You know what, you guys are fun ruiners." Sei Yuk glared at both of them, "We're havin' a party, not make Sei Yuk into a pedo...uh...whateve r. Not the point! The point is I wanna get drunk and get my dick sucked."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal