Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: I need a ticket for an airplane  (Read 1376 times)

Anonymous

Re: I need a ticket for an airplane
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2011, 12:16:54 pm »
"Oh, sure. Let's just forget all the years of bullying. How about you take that bag and shove it down your throat?" Alaric glared at Genesis. He had never really learned to handle these situations very gracefully, having the social skills of, well, an awkward dweeb that didn't interact with other people much.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2011, 11:50:35 am »
Genesis affected a look of hurt. "People change, you know."
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2011, 08:21:32 pm »
"So?" Alaric shrugged, "I still don't want to be friends. I don't want to hang out and I hate you. That hasn't changed."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2012, 12:03:48 pm »
"Because ya haven't given it a shot," Genesis said. "Seriously, Alaric, you gotta just let it go. You're making it a bigger deal than it is."

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2012, 04:09:37 pm »
"And that comment, right there? Is why we'll never be friends. Go. Away." Alaric turned and started to walk off. He would deal with him when he had too, but during his free time.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2012, 02:27:07 pm »
Genesis shrugged and smiled. "And that is why you'll never have friends. Someone like you can't really afford to be choosy, can they?"

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2012, 09:08:20 pm »
That stung.

It hit right where it would do the most damage, but Alaric had spent too long as a Pilot to let that show on his face. His expression went blank and he shrugged, "Well, I guess I'll just die alone and surrounded by cats then. That sounds way better than having to spend a second more with you than I have too."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal