Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Let's play a game  (Read 434 times)

Anonymous

Let's play a game
« on: July 12, 2011, 12:10:50 pm »
Atara stretched her arms over her head, popping her back as she did. Sitting in all those classes got so boring and it played havoc on her back. She had a break currently before her drills started and she wasn't sure what she wanted to go do.

She hadn't seen her little Puppy in a while and Aries was never around. Things were getting bored and she hated being bored. There needed to be better candidates around! Someone actually interesting.

Pulling out her phone, Atara started to text Aries, not paying much attention. The hallway was pretty empty at the moment. Walking along, a door suddenly opened and before Atara could stop, she crashed into another body, her phone dropping with a clatter.

"Fuck! That had better not be broken!"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Let's play a game
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 02:25:24 pm »
Varius was ready for a nap. Very, very ready. A long day of classes and training left her tired and aching to lay in bed and pretend that none of this was happening. Not that she absolutely hated being a Candidate. Just, every day felt like fighting a losing battle. People sucked before she was forced into the program, and these people sucked even more. There was a large, purpling bruise on her right arm from where a stage three Candidate slammed her into the wall.

She lingered behind in one of her classes while everyone else left. Varius had a break for lunch then, but the thought of food really did not appeal to her at that moment. She was in no rush. Maybe she'd just pop back to her dorm and take a long shower or perhaps a short catnap. Probably a shower. Her skin felt like it was crawling from staying in the same shape for so long.

Varius took a deep breath and prepared to leave. She pushed the door open and stepped out, but then

thud and clatter.

Thuds and clatters were never good.

Varius and another female had collided, neither having seen the other, and the girl's cell phone lay at the floor. "Oh," she inhaled. "I'm so sorry." She flushed bright red and bent over to pick up the cell phone. She handed it back to the female, continuing her profuse apology, "I didn't see you, and I'm sorry." She paused, bit her lower lip, and finished lamely and redundantly, "Sorry."

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2011, 10:02:46 pm »
"Yeah. I got that." Atara snatched her phone back, quickly checking it over. It seemed alright and a few quick button presses confirmed that it still worked. But gods! how rude was that. Atara huffed, narrowing her eyes at the girl, "You really need to watch here you are going!"

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2011, 10:28:59 pm »
Leo flushed in embarrassment. "I know, it won't happen again," she stammered. She half-expected the girl - obviously an older Candidate and farther along in the program that she - to punch her or something. That tended to be the way things worked around there.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2011, 01:58:46 pm »
"It better not. Now," Atara frowned at the phone, finishing her text and sending it off, "how exactly do you plan on making this up to me?"

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2011, 12:11:55 pm »
Leo's face was rose-red at Atara's demand. "I— I don't know," she stammered. "What do you want?"

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2011, 09:15:34 pm »
"Bssst! That, is a bad answer." Atara watched the girl, expression not amused, "I suggest you come up with a good one or I'll decide. And you wont like what I decide."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal