Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: This is a fertile land and we will thrive!  (Read 517 times)

Anonymous

This is a fertile land and we will thrive!
« on: June 27, 2011, 08:26:38 pm »
>_> Oh hai thar, welcome to This Land. 8D

I'm Tali'Zorah, otherwise known as Alexandria, but you can call me Alex because I like you. Lets have tea sometime. :3

I'm from the UK, not sure where everyone else is from, but I tend to keep odd hours so I will probably be on when other people are on, least I hope hehe. I heard about this place on RPGdirectory when I posted a request thread. It's taken me a while to register here and I already really like it, it's nice to see an active, yet laid back community, hopefully I'll get to know you all soon. 8)

Also, I am aware that my character's bio is, for lack of a better word...gigantic. I apologise in advance. I just kept thinking of things and writing them down. :/
Uhh, I've been roleplaying since about 2005, though it's been on and off as it's hard to find boards where the time difference isn't such a problem. xD
I'm pretty nervous about joining the site, you guys are all crazy good!

Anyway, hi! ^-^' *offers tea*
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 10:00:51 am by Anonymous »

Anonymous

Re: This is a fertile land and we will thrive!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 08:33:42 pm »
I love tea 8D

HI PERSON I AM RINA IT IS NICE TO MEET YOU 8D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Aria

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 08:42:14 pm »
HULLO TALI. <3 Can I call you Tali? D: Is that alright? I wasn't sure. Or Alex. I could call you that, if you prefer! ANYWHOODLES. Just wanted to say "Heyyyyyy~". And welcome. And I love your avvie. Like- Love love. <3 -lolrofl- Seriously. >:3

Also. Your profile. Is like omg. =A= <3 The Lieru. I loves them. I want to make one. 8D Or maybe a child of one... that somehow ended up... somewhere else in the galaxy. xD But no. Yus. They're awesome. As are most of the components of said profile of yours. The human cities were a creative idea. -likes the whole hollow stilts and elevators idea's- :D

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2011, 09:42:01 pm »
XD Tali! My friend is playing Mass Effect *right* now. Haha.

Great to have you here 83 <3

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2011, 05:05:09 am »
Oh hai Rina, we have lots of tea here! 8D And yus, you can call me Tali, Aria hehe. Glad you think it's alright, I'm sure there is loads I'll need to change as I go along, but I'm glad you like ze Lieru. :3

*dies* I play Mass Effect waaay too much! I couldn't resist having Tali'Zorah as a consequence. 8D
Anway, nice to meet you guys! 83

Offline Tally

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2011, 02:51:13 pm »
Heyo! :3 Nice to meet you!  Also I read the bio and it was awesome! If you need anything or want to thread sometime just drop me a line. ^^

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2011, 03:06:41 pm »
Hi Tally! I'm uhh, Tali! xD Nice to meet you! I'm so glad it was okay, I'm very nervous when it comes to posting bios, just encase I get details wrong! Thank ya though, and I shall indeed harass yo-I mean give you a shout. :3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal