Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Drink drink drink drink fight! [open!]  (Read 3207 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Drink drink drink drink fight! [open!]
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2011, 10:03:12 pm »
Seeing those wolves fight was utterly distressing for Willow, and she felt her eyes burning with tears. Oh, she couldn't watch! It was too awful! Why did they have to fight? Why couldn't they just be friends?

But soon it was over, thankfully.

She wiped at her eyes and took a deep breath. "That was awful. Those poor things," she agreed with Alexis. "Why would they do that?"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2011, 10:37:21 pm »
"I think they said they were sisters or something? I donno. Seem fucking nuts!" Papillion beamed, her hand now resting comfortably in Nathan's back pocket, "I still vote we do some shots until that doesn't seem weird anymore!"

She was getting antsy just standing around and the fact the mood of the bar had been totally ruined really didn't bother her any.

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2011, 03:11:13 am »
"Sisters or no, they were probably fighting over our boy Alex here." Cian leaned in closer to Willow and continued in a mock whisper. "Mechanics've got some... dexterous fingers, don't'cha know." He wiggled his fingers for emphasis before succumbing to a laughing fit. "And where in the Hells is that bartender?!" He demand-asked after recovering.

"I'm coming. I'm coming!" The owner of the voice appeared from the backroom holding a shirt. After tossing it to the leaning lady he turned to the Diva crew. "So what's your poison?"

"Bottle uh'ya strongest, my good man." The mage replied in a chipper tone. "Captain Nathan, Sir! You're covering for us, right?" He asked with a grin.

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2011, 11:38:34 am »
"Oh! Oh! Me too!" Papillion waved her arm when Cian ordered his drink, "Bring lots of some really strong drinks! I wanna get fucked up! Oh!" Papillion was supposed to be talking Nathan up! Looking the poor bartender right in the eye, she kept her tone very serious, "Nathan here has a very good penis. And fucks like a bull."

"Uh...thanks. Good to..uh...know." Giving Nathan a strange look, the man retreated to fix drinks before something weirder happened.

"Cian dude, you are like, totally wack!" Alexis laughed, taking a swallow of his drink, "I just, like, make friends fast brah."

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2011, 06:28:09 pm »
Chastity tugged the huge shirt over her head and sat down to sulk at the bar. Her anger spent, she just wanted to get good and wasted and take someone back to her quarters to have her way with them.

Temperance pushed herself up and walked quietly out the door to the bay and up the dock to the Morrigan. She threw on a pair of jeans and a tight fitting black t-shirt and went back into the bar. She sat lightly on a stool next to her sister.

Offline Tally

« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2011, 06:58:09 pm »
Nathan put a good couple of feet of distance between himself and Papillion.  "Thank you so much, that'll do."  She got points for enthusiasm.

He was a little worried about the naked wolf girl.  Seemed like she could take care of herself but still.  She was naked in a room full of morally-unencumbered men.

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2011, 08:50:32 pm »
"You sure? I can keep going!" Papillion beamed at Nathan, which had Alexis looking between them, puzzled.

Cocking his head, he studied them, a little nervous, "So, like, are your two like, sleeping together?"

He really hoped not. He would be sad if Nathan only liked girls.

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2011, 09:00:20 pm »
Chastity ordered four shots of the cheapest tequilla they had and took them one after the other. Her fast metabolism meant she felt them immediately... all of them... at once. She staggered over to the man with the girl fawning over his supposedly amazing penis. "Hey mister... if your as good as she says you are, i might have to pay you to take me back to my room." she smiled flirtily, and flashed a little fang. She knew quite a few men who thought danger and sex appeal were the same thing.

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2011, 10:29:47 pm »
When the half naked wolf chick came back over, Alexis started to open his mouth to greet her when she started pawing all over Nathan. His jaw dropped and he wasn't quite sure what to do. He had a bit of a crush on the Captain, but no real claim on him.

Ever the helper, Papillion leaned forward, nodding, "Oh yes. His skills in bed are good. You should go sex each other in the bathroom. Then come do the damn shots with me Nathan." Slapping him on the ass, Papillion figured the deal was as good as closed. It would do him good to get laid.

Offline Tally

« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2011, 09:36:49 pm »
"What?"  Not a question he'd been prepared for, nor a thought he cared to dwell on.  He and Papillion?  She was practically his first mate!  And he was pretty sure her level of attraction toward him hovered somewhere between fuck all and zero.  As for himself, he'd just never looked at her that way, and he wouldn't want Alexis of all people thinking he was involved with someone he wasn't.  Wrong impressions and all.  "No!  No, no, no, no.  Noooooo.  No.  Us two?  Definitely not.  Definitely.  Uhhh..."

Well I'll be damned.  Papillion's fawning had actually worked!  He couldn't believe this girl was taking all that seriously.  Then again, she'd just thrown back four shots and looked like she was feeling every one.  Girl wasn't even in her right mind.

He let out a nervous laugh, eyeing her fangs.  There were entirely too many people taking entirely too much about his sex life at the moment.  And he'd just seen this one turn into a wolf!  She could want to kill him for all he knew.  He looked wordlessly at Alexis for a little help.

Anonymous

« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2011, 10:12:32 pm »
Alexis was glad to help. He caught the look Nathan sent his way and quickly stood, more than happy to get in the female wolf's way, "Yeah man, I don't think any of us are uh, here for some hookups, ya know? We're like, having some crew bonding and it's totally sweet. The offers was, uh...appreciated."

Papillion just gave Nathan a weird look. He was ruining all her helpful attempts to get him laid. Bringing up stupid facts like they hadn't actually slept together was pointless. She just elbowed Nathan, giving him a sharp look and hissed, "What are you doing?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2011, 10:22:17 pm »
"I'm avoiding taking advantage of a very drunk woman!  Who might or might not turn into a wolf and kill me during sex!"  It seemed quite prudent to him.  If the only way to get himself laid was to seek out naive, alcoholic wolf women then he might as well make peace with celibacy right then.

Thanks the gods for Alexis.  Sometimes Nathan felt like the eye of Hurricane Crazy.  Then Alexis joined him in sanity and made it better.  "Now can we stop talking about this please?"

Anonymous

« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2011, 10:03:02 pm »
"Well hell, don be ashamed yourer a vergin... Hey! thas a sterotyde i resnent." she slurred. "Kill you? I don wanna kill you... I thoud i made it obvious what i wanna do," she attempted a seductive smile. "but no bathroom, i do have stenderds ya no...."

Anonymous

« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2011, 10:12:15 pm »
"Did she just offer to pee on you?" Papillion was trying to follow the girls slurred speech and having problems with it. The girl was a wreck and fast proving she probably would be a bad lay. All her efforts wasted!

"Look, slutty McWolf, we're bonding and shit here. You are a drunkin' mess. Go find your sister or whatever. No one wants your tainted cootchie."

Now that Nathan wasn't sleeping with her, Papillion had no use for her and wanted to get back to her fun times with her shipmates.

Anonymous

« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2011, 11:39:54 pm »
Chastity turned to the chick who had had no problem a few moments before recomending the mans penis to her. As her anger triggered her wolf, her metabolism rose in preparation for the change (much like fight or flight in humans) and her buzz was instantly gone. She took a practiced calming breath and closed her eyes to further calm her body. She raised changed eyes to the girl and said calmly "And who was asking -you- to sleep with them?" now totally sober again. She turned her attention back to the still rather attractive man and away from his pr girl. "Sorry for the drunk and disorderly thing, but honestly if your interested ill be in bay 6, Captains Quarters, Ive got protection and as you can tell" she glanced at the girl "I have soooome self control."
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 01:45:09 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2011, 01:18:03 pm »
"Very little. Now go away slut bitch." Papillion shooed the wolf with her hands, annoyed and bored with her. Nathan had said no, she was annoying and Papillion just wanted to hang out with her friends. And the irritating little wolf was making that hard.

"No one here is going to sleep with you. So shoo."

Anonymous

« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2011, 06:58:04 pm »
"Let me make this very clear, I was not propositioning you little girl. I appreciated your input about his  abilities, but now I'm not speaking to you." Chastity said, irritated but still under control and calm.

Anonymous

« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2011, 03:23:26 pm »
"Oh, good. I wouldn't sleep with you. Now go away." Papillion made shooing motions, "We're enjoying ourselves."

"Pap, come on brah." Alexis gave a short, nervous laugh and flashed Chastity a smile, "She totally had to much ta drink, ya know? But, uh, yeah, so like, ya made the offer and, uh, he'll think it over."

Anonymous

« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2011, 07:45:28 am »
Chastity growled low in the back of her throat at the imprudent human girl. She would snap like a toothpick... The other male took her attention away from the little irritation, he made sense. No reason to hang around now. She would be in her quarters on her ship, she had already given the attractive man directions and permission to seek her out. She nodded at the male and blatently rolled her eyes at the female before walking out of the bar.

Offline Tally

« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2011, 08:05:21 pm »
Nathan swiveled his head between Papillion and the wolf girl as they argued.  He wondered if anyone else ever got that feeling like they were dreaming, even when they were awake.  He was having that feeling now.

Then, as mysteriously as the wolf girl had appeared, she was gone, and he was left rubbing his head.  "What...what just happened?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal