Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Snatch and suck!  (Read 918 times)

Anonymous

Snatch and suck!
« on: January 06, 2011, 11:33:40 am »
It was great being back in the ciiiity! Finch grinned, patting her pocket, feeling the money she had shoved in there. It had been a good haul above ground and now was time for drinking! The bounty hunter had even dressed up for the occasion, wearing a brightly colored dress instead of her normal, functional hunting clothes.

The bar she found was nice, relaxed without being dead. After a week all by herself, Finch was ready for some company. Company that would hopefully buy her drinks. Sure, she had enough to get her own, but if someone else bought her drinks, that was more money for later.

Her eyes were drawn by the exhale of smoke and Finch licked her lips. A cigarette would be so good right now. And the guy smoking it was pretty studly. Moving over, Finch didn't bother with introductions, she just reached over, plucked the cigarette from guys lips and took a deep drag on it, "Mmmm. Not bad at all."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Snatch and suck!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 09:24:05 pm »
So there Cyrus was, settled down at the bar downing a couple much-needed beers after a long day dealing with Violet. It felt good to numb his mind a little, after he'd felt so mentally violated all day.

He had half of his second beer down and was taking a break to enjoy a smoke, letting the sweet, sweet nicotine soothe his nerves. Or at least it would have if he'd gotten a chance to enjoy it.

"Gah!" He jumped when his cigarette was suddenly tugged from his lips and jerked up to look, some choice words on the tip of his tongue because no one messed with his smokes! Tobacco wasn't cheap, and he didn't share those well! But then his eyes landed on the woman--and a pretty woman she was, too--and he swallowed the words with a gulp. Right then, it didn't matter if she'd breached some personal boundaries and hijacked his fix.

He never said no to swapping spit with a pretty lady.

"Well, hello there," he said, demeanor quickly softening and a smile replacing the indignant glare. "It's imported."

Never mind that most things were.
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 09:35:59 pm »
"Mmm. Really? Classy." Finch took another long drag, blowing the smoke out slowly. There was a light stain on the cigarette from her lip gloss. She offered the cigarette back, expression playful, "Thanks for the smoke."

Crossing her legs, Finch looked the guy up and down. He was a little rough and hard looking, which was how she liked her men. Tonight was going well and he seemed to like what he saw as well, "How about you buy me a drink and I'll tell you my name?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 10:33:54 am »
Oh, that was sexy, smoke streaming from those lovely lips. Cyrus stared; subtlety was not his domain.

When she offered his cigarette back, he took it and took a long drag on it. Nice. Flavored lip gloss, too. Exhaling a stream of smoke and letting the cigarette rest between his fingers, he waved his other hand dismissively. "Yeah, was nothin'. Ain't my nature to deny a pretty lady her fix. That's just not right. Ain't right to deny her a drink, neither," he added, and waved down the bartender.

"Name for a drink sounds fair to me. Hey, barkeep, you get this lady what she wants. It's on me."

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2011, 11:12:51 pm »
Yeah, he liked what he say. Finch's ego reveled in the attention. "Aw, well, nothing makes a pretty girl happier than a fuckin' gorgeous guy telling her she's pretty."

Turning, Finch flashed the bartender a grin and ordered her favorite drink, plus two shots. Handing one shot to Cyrus with a grin, "One for you, one for me. Name's Finch. What about you stud?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2011, 05:52:23 pm »
"Cyrus," he answered, accepting the shot. This was gonna be costly, he could just tell it, but he didn't care. Hot chicks were pricy sometimes, but it was so worth it, especially ones that fed the ego. "Cyrus Amadori. Finch, huh? That's an awfully unique name. I like it."

He downed the shot in one quick motion. It burned all the way down, but chasers were for wusses. "So what brings a lovely doll like you to a place like this, eh?"

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2011, 07:49:16 pm »
Finch took her shot and smacked it against the table. She loved that fiery sensation that warmed her up. And he hadn't even batted an eye when she ordered the drinks! Maybe he would get her drunk. Not that she needed it to get into bed with him.

Leaning closer, her dark lined eyes watching Cyrus through her bangs, one hand resting on his thigh, "I like the name Cyrus too." She had been about to ask if he wanted to get her another shot when suddenly the ground began to shake.

Startled, Finch twisted to look around. It didn't feel right for an earthquake.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2011, 03:20:58 pm »
Cyrus had been in the process of ordering another round when the ground began to shake, cutting him off. Glass shattered as beverages and bottles were knocked over and onto the floor and people gasped in alarm. Shit! But before anyone could really react, it was over before it began.

And then it started again, a low, ominous rumble that didn't sound or feel anything like a typical earthquake. It was far too erratic.

Cyrus flashed Finch a look, holding his own glass steady so it didn't slide off the table.

And that was when the screaming began.

It came from outside the bar, the sounds of panicked voices, and with a curse, Cyrus leaped to his feet. "Fuck! Gotta go!"

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2011, 12:50:18 pm »
"Me too!" Finch jumped to her feet, wishing she was wearing better shoes and had more than just a knife on her, "Well God. You do like to throw surprises at me. If you want me to help people, it would be lovely if you felt like sending some real weapons my way."

Finch skidded to a halt when the ground in front of her suddenly burst open and a fat, bloated creature burst out of the ground. It let out a high pitched shriek and swung an arm at Finch, the end tipped with huge, heavy claws.

Ducking to the side, Finch's hand went to the knife strapped to her thigh, swearing, "No God! That is not the kind of weapon I meant!"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2011, 10:44:02 pm »
"Fuuuuck!" Cyrus let out a surprised cry and skidded to a halt as that...thing burst from the earth with an ear-piercing sound. And what the hell was Finch doing here?! Dammit! That was the last thing he needed, a woman getting in his way! He'd end up spending more time saving her ass than actually doing shit!

"Stop prayin', you're just makin' it worse!" he shouted over the sound. "Either that or be more fuckin' specific! Now move! Get outta here! Make sure the women and kids are alright! I'll hold 'em off!"

Drawing his own knife, a military issue blade, he would have killed for a spear right about then. "Or see if ya can get a hold of somethin' better than this!"

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2011, 11:04:25 am »
Oh yeah. Because when the beast was inches from her face, running away was a super option. Finch didn't have the time to even glare at Cyrus. Gripping her blade, Finch's attention was on the snarling beast in front of her.

It lunged again and Finch let it come, rolling with it, her strong legs getting under its belly and with a heave, she used its forward momentum to send it flipping over her.

Scrambling to her feet, the small woman was on the monster before it recovered, the blade slamming into the back of its neck and severed the spine.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2011, 02:45:53 pm »
Cyrus didn't have time to make sure Finch was holding up okay; he was soon facing his own problems. One of the creatures lunged at him, jaws snapping, and he weaved to the side just in time to avoid its arcing claws right as another rounded on him. He whipped his blade around and blood spurted where he'd slashed its throat, and he got another right in the eye. It shuddered and died as he drove the blade in deeper, right into its brain.

But another managed to get its claws in his left arm while he jerked the blade free, tearing his arm open from elbow to wrist.

"Fuck!" he growled, delivering a savage kick to get it off of him before retreating back a few paces. His arm was screaming in white-hot pain but he couldn't afford not to ignore it. "Fuck, there's too many."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal