Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Poll

What are your top fuckable candidates?

Arrow Archer
4 (9.1%)
Col Savage
3 (6.8%)
Delilah Mackie
2 (4.5%)
June
0 (0%)
Nika Argan
1 (2.3%)
Rachel Tierney
5 (11.4%)
Sylvi Nix
2 (4.5%)
Val Mynatt
2 (4.5%)
Valentina Melisende
1 (2.3%)
Vaughan Liik
3 (6.8%)
Romeo Everard
4 (9.1%)
Finaa al Jarn
4 (9.1%)
Fin al Jarn
2 (4.5%)
Eli Griffin
3 (6.8%)
Aries Frey
2 (4.5%)
Atara Kiràly
1 (2.3%)
Rhys Argel
4 (9.1%)
Nelson Falk
1 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: December 22, 2010, 11:28:02 pm

Author Topic: Who would you fuck?  (Read 1762 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Who would you fuck?
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2010, 01:05:32 pm »
...Rofl.

That was adorable.

~ Gabriel
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2010, 01:06:07 pm »
fuk u

- Shiloh L.

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2010, 02:02:19 pm »
...ew. I know I shouldn't have even put her name there, but the Pilots that wanna fuck the 13 year old? That is just foul.

~ Sabela

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2010, 03:40:05 pm »
...Why would you even put a 13 year old on the list? When you know they're 13.

That's a little gross Sabela. Even for you.

I don't know why you guys even pay attention to candidates before they're stage 5. Half of them are TRIM'd anyway.

- G. Griffin.

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2010, 03:49:06 pm »
because it was the entire list? Sorry you are a pervert and got caught <3

~Sabela

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2010, 06:01:52 pm »
Garrett, the point of paying attention to candidates prior to Stage 5 is to ensure that they make it to Stage 5.

- Keziah

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2010, 11:26:41 pm »
Ooooh. Buuuuuurn. Good one Kaziah.

Also, Shiloh, you are adorable when you make attempts at human communication.

-Christian

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2010, 11:40:35 pm »
Less of a burn, and more what I believed to be common sense. That is why there are teachers and mentors.

- Keziah

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2010, 11:48:15 pm »
What is this crazy talk? I thought candidates were for torture and sex. I FEEL SO LIED TOO!

-Christian

Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2010, 03:43:59 am »
I hope you are kidding, Christian.

And to those that voted for my granddaughter: try to keep it in your pants until she is old enough. I do not want to have to discipline any wayward children.

-Rhosyn

Anonymous

« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2010, 01:32:43 pm »
If they're going to fail before stage 5, let them fail. That's what the stages are for.

We don't need weaklings or more traitors.

It's because of pilots like you that we have weak pilots, Keziah. If my son is only passing because he fucks you the right way then he's better off being TRIM'd because once he makes Cardinal he's going to be killed anyway.

- G. Griffin

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2010, 02:42:08 pm »
Pardon me, but is there a problem, sir?

Garrett, I hate to inform you of this, but your son came onto me, not the other way around. He likes older women, I think he's cute, so who is it hurting if we decide to have a little fun during a free moment? I know you apparently think very little of me for sleeping with your very adult son, but I did not make it to Noble, earn mentoring privileges, or gain a teaching position because I am irresponsible. I am perfectly capable of balancing a social life with the demands of my career. I am also sorry that you think so little of your son that you believe that he could only pass this program because he is a good lay.

For the record, because I know you are personally involved in your son's life while I am not, he is doing well in his classes and coming along in his psionics, and he is making it on his own merit. He is a bright student and I'm quite proud of him, and I believe he will make a fine Pilot. His potential is impressive, and I have never encountered a psychic with his particular ability which makes him a unique challenge.

That said, I am not in charge of passing students; teachers and mentors are only guides and support. I believe actually passing students is the Director's job, and I believe he is good at what he does. If you have any concerns regarding the quality of candidates and new Pilots, then you should direct your concerns at him.

I am also a little saddened by your apparent apathy, Garrett. The stages are not for failing. Candidates are not supposed to fail. The stages are designed to build them up, and failing is an unfortunate consequence of the system. But not everyone has what it takes. Candidates are valuable. I do not mean to cast judgment or accusations, so consider this an observation: attitudes such as the one you are displaying are what is wrong with this system. That is why students fail.

- Keziah

Anonymous

« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2010, 03:05:40 pm »
Good thing I don't mentor candidates then, isn't it?

I have nothing to do with them, so unfortunately, my apathy towards them failing has very little to do with 'what's wrong with the system,' and more of a 'just can't find the time to care.' Though I must admit, this candidate stuff seems much less stressful now than it was then. Perhaps that's for the better.

Also, I have no problem with my son being a bit of a slut, that's to be expected in this age and this particular location.

G. Griffin.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2010, 03:12:40 pm »
If you are not involved, and admittedly do not care, then kindly refrain from casting judgments about matters you know nothing about.

I happen to care. It is not only my job to do so, but I worked toward this position because I care.

As I said before, if you wish to complain to someone, forward those complaints to the Director, as he is equipped to deal with them. Thank you.

- Keziah

P.S. A healthy enjoyment of sex in a safe, consensual manner is a far cry from "slutty".

Anonymous

« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2010, 03:32:56 pm »
It's adorable how you're getting all official and irritated.

G. Griffin

P.S.  If anyone is going around like a carousel and everyone is getting a ride, they get to be a slut. Call me stubborn. Not like it's a bad thing anyway, the citadel is an amusement part with all the carousels here.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2010, 04:01:11 pm »
I see you have run out of legitimate things to say and so have resorted to condescension.

Define "everyone". Rejecting monogamy does not mean you do not still pick your partners. It sounds to me like you have some issues with your sexuality, Garrett, that you may want to work out because this is just not healthy. Saying something is "not bad" and then proceeding to use derogatory, slut-shaming language does not exactly speak of a sex positive attitude.

- Keziah

Anonymous

« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2010, 04:34:22 pm »
Garrett, you're wrong.

Shut up.

-Bart

Anonymous

« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2010, 11:43:43 pm »
I get it, I get it.

I'll keep my nose burried in work and you lot can do your... People person thing.

G. Griffin.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal