Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: needin my fix ( codekit)  (Read 2048 times)

Anonymous

Re: needin my fix ( codekit)
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2010, 09:16:30 pm »
Truth be told Patch didn't mean harm to no one. Like he seriously, didn't get why people were nasty to one another. As to if that was a strength or not, it depended on if the person that was nasty, hurt him.

"Bass guitar, an keyboard. Though keyboards bit  'or pansys. Least dats what dey say. Yups Parodox, dare new." he smiled at the thought of being on stage, free drugs, free love, just rad man.

"Projects? Peeps to sell ta you mean? Or are ya gonna mix some new drugs or sumtin?" If Frazier was having company, Patch would no doubt be kicked out. Wouldn't do his reputation good to be seen with a dude with hand sewn patches in his pants, no not at all. Eh, Patch was use to it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2010, 07:41:10 pm »
"Starting the process of the next batch actually." Frazier felt confident Patch was harmless. He didn't seem to be interested in that sort of thing. Just getting the high and getting it on. Didn't mean Frazier could trust him, just meant he didn't have to be a dick. That was tiring sometimes so it'd be nice to just relax around someone, at least a little bit. He was never fully relaxed around anyone these days. He'd lost that ability a long time ago.

"I like the bass guitar." He smirked and though about Idina for a moment. She was delicious. He missed that fox sometimes.

"I used to hang with the bassist from Mind Haze occasionally. Even ran into the old one from IF a few times. Guess I attract bassists."

Anonymous

« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2010, 02:28:44 pm »
"Mazed you havent kick meh out ta be honest. Most would've already."  Patches shook his head. There loss.

Just attract bassist? What with his skills in bed? Patch thought. "What with you skills, I thought you'd haveta beat peeps out of ya bed" Course Patches perception was abit skewed because of his drug use, but still Frazier was amazing in bed.

"Know anyone in particula? Be nice ta get some pointers and all." Patches asked. That and if the bassist was a chick, they could do more than just play guitar. If he was lucky that is.

Anonymous

« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2010, 03:31:46 am »
Frazier smirked. He liked being praised. He liked it quite a bit.

"I suppose I do attract all sorts. Most of those bassists bought drugs from me too though. Sometimes not everything comes together like that." When Patches asked if he knew anyone else that played Frazier thought for a moment. He hadn't talked to Idina in what felt like eons. She'd successfully avoided him for the most part. If he had to be honest he missed her energy...and her boobs and ass. Those were things worthy of missin'. There was no harm in telling Patches about Idina. In fact it might even help. Maybe Patches could talk her into seeing him again.

"Ah. The Mind Haze girl. Idina Pascal. We used to be close. She's...lovely, and a good...performer." He put a stress on certain words. He didn't mind another man being where he did and with Idina it was probably a guarantee. Not that she was slutty...she just loved too much...he supposed.

Anonymous

« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2010, 01:18:21 pm »
"We should go see 'er den." Patch suggested. He was still up for some fun, and moreso now that he wasn't going to pass out.

Dealers didn't normally take people places, but Frazier wasn't conventional anyway. Maybe a threesome was in order? Even if it wasn't, they could find something to do together. Pool, cards, there was probably some of those.

"Come on, it'll be fun!" Patches exclaimed.

Anonymous

« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2010, 05:39:22 pm »
Frazier thought about it for a minute. He wasn't normally a guy to push his luck. He also wasn't normally a guy that went out of his way to go and visit someone. He liked it when people came to visit him not the other way around. He could always make an exception for Idina though. She was...something else. He couldn't put his finger on it exactly but there was just something about her.

He knew that the falling out they had was somewhat serious but it had been awhile. Time healed all wounds didn't it? She would probably be caught off guard anyway. He hadn't thought about going to see her in a long time. He hadn't really thought about her in a while. He rubbed his hand in his hair for a minute messing up the spiky hairdo even further. He was surprised himself that he was even thinking about it this long. He knew he wanted to see her.

"Well," He smirked for a moment. "Let me grab...some things to use as a peace offering." He turned and started heading towards his room.

"Oh, and if she decides to smack me don't take pictures."

Anonymous

« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2010, 05:00:30 pm »
This was exciting. Meeting a chick, getting banged by Frazier. Yes life was looking great. Finally looking up.

"Wouldn't dream o' it." Patch said, as if he had a camera anyway. make ah good song he thought, not that he writes lyrics, but the base would make this even better.

He couldn't even feel the bruises on his skin. Excitement and food practically made them nonexistant. Plus chicks dig scars and bruises anyway. Made him look tough he thought.

Anonymous

« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2010, 02:39:59 pm »
"Well then. I'll be ready in a minute." He pointed down a hall way.

"Bathroom is in there if ya need it." Frazier headed to his room and dug out his personal stash. Idina wasn't one to like the cheap stuff. She'd had to much fine wine. Of course Frazier was referring to himself and his products. He moved over to where his closet was and pulled open the mirrored door to try and find something to wear that he knew she would like. He never really felt like he needed to try but with Idina something was different. He had things to make up for and he half cared what she thought about him.

That was really, really weird.

He decided to chock it up to the fact that he just wanted to look good. He ended up with a dark red wife beater on and a pair of torn up jeans and combat boots. He looked at himself from different angles and decided it was good, well more than good. He thought he always looked amazing. He grinned and grabbed his bag heading back out. He'd need to go back downstairs for his jacket.

He grimaced at the thought, maybe Patches would be in the bathroom still and he would have time to go downstairs and punch all the buttons in without him seeing.

Anonymous

« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2010, 04:44:00 pm »
Patch nodded and ambled over the the bathroom. Looking at his reflection in the mirror he frowned. His hair was a mess. Not that he was vain but, it might be good to impress the chicks. Sex hair just made him look stupid.

He grabbed some hair wax and a comb out of his pocket and began to fix the mess of hair that went in all directions. Seceding in taming his hair, and returning it to its faux hawk state, he noticed that once again he had forgotten his small bottle of body spray. It was almost gone, but he didn't want to reek to bad. He sniffed himself and smiled, not to bad really.

He than proceeded to use the toilet and walked out into the hallway, finding that Frazier was near the now closed door of the basement. He paused as he looked at Frazier, speechless for a second. "Nice threads" he commented. Frazier had a jacket over his shoulder and looked, well, amazing to him.

Anonymous

« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2010, 04:33:58 pm »
Frazier started to pull his jacket on with a wide smile. Damn, Patches kept up the compliments and Frazier might have to keep him around more. Frazier pulled his bag over his shoulder next. He was ready to blow Idina's mind. He had the element of surprise which was even better for a girl like her. She liked to be caught off guard though she would never admit that, but it was something he had learned about her. It got her all excited.

He gave Patch a signal to follow him as he headed towards the door and grabbed his keys off of the hook.

"We'll have to walk or grab one of those taxi things." He moved out of the door and out of the way so Patches could follow him out.

Anonymous

« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2010, 07:03:14 pm »
Truth be told Patch liked the people around him to be happy. Compliments tended to do that, and besides, Frazier looked awesome.

He briefly wished he didn't have such ratty clothes. Didn't make a good impression at all. Not that he knew much about fashion, but some semi new clothes would be nice.
Ren always had better clothes, vain twat. Than again Ren hadn't partaken in very many drugs. His brother hadnt had much sense of adventure, which was sad really.

Patch walked out the door and shrugged. "I'm good with either". That was Patch for you, low maintenance. Just chill as a cucumber. Perfectly fine with whatever, like those zen meditators of old, just going with the flow.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal