Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: needin my fix ( codekit)  (Read 2045 times)

Anonymous

Re: needin my fix ( codekit)
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2010, 11:00:06 am »
He took the joint and took a hit, coughing slightly at the burn in his lungs. It was good weed though, none of that fake stuff some people decided to sell. He hated that, people ripping him off.

He took his shirt and put it on, the weed seeming to relax him even more. He passed the joint back to Frazier. "Man, if I take another hit I'm gonna fall asleep." he said wearily. He didn't really have enough energy to get back to his apartment, but he figured he'd get in trouble if he slept here.

" Fucks sake" he said smoothing down his hair. He couldn't think of what to do, either because of the hit he just took, or the comfortable couch, he just couldn't decide.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2010, 01:03:00 pm »
Frazier looked over at Patches taking the joint from him. He was surprised that Patches was so tired but he supposed to could wear people out fairly easily. He knew he was amazing, of course. He just had to keep that in mind for the future. He always assumed people would be back for more of him or his drugs.

"Well, maybe we should put you in a cab or something?" he took in a deep breath of the joint. He looked over at Patches. He really did look like he was about to pass out.

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2010, 09:10:30 pm »
"Cab, yeah dat mite.." that was all he could really manage to say before letting the blackness take him. The couch was warm, and soft. Sleep was good. He hadn't even meant to pass out.

Frazier would probably have a hell of a time even knowing where Patch lived. The guy just had a name to go off of you know? It wasn't Patches problem anymore, being safe and asleep was good enough for him. Amazing drugs, amazing sex, and rest. What more could a guy want?

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2010, 03:27:01 pm »
Frazier watched Patches's eyes roll into the back of his head as he passed out. He ran his hand over his face and then took a long hit on the joint. Frazier was feeling nice because he had just gotten paid and laid but generally he would just leave the guy here. He sighed out a cloud of smoke at the other male's face. He set the joint on the table the burning end hanging off as he pulled his shirt back on over his head.

He was provided with a choice. Take the guy home with him to ensure his customer was safe and that he would live to pay Frazier for another fix. He ran his hand through his hair and then leaned forward picking up the joint. The truth was he rarely took people home with him, unless they were one of his projects. He also didn't trust people he wasn't watching in his house.

Frazier sighed and stood up stretching his arms feeling the tired muscles move. He had already decided tonight he would stay up fixing the next round of VC. He liked to do it on nights the moon was supposed to be full. Not that he could really feel it in Aedolis but he kept track. It was part of him that was traditional. He felt the drug just worked better if he cooked it up on full moons. He slid his jacket and bag on looking at Patches.

He'd have to carry him? He sighed and turned to go out the door trying to spot security. Frazier was stronger than he looked but he didn't want to carry anyone through a bar. They paid people for that. He put two fingers and his mouth and whistled towards a burly guy at the end of the hall. The guy whirled around and sighed. He knew Frazier. They had a deal Frazier would pass him random drugs and the guy would help Frazier and not draw too much attention to the faery.

"Ah Michael." Frazier patted his arm when he arrived. Plus, they had a couple nights here or there that Michael didn't want anyone to know about. Frazier was the kind of person that would blackmail if he had to. It was handy to have things like that when one was a drug dealer. He pointed at the guy and gave Michael a slow grin. He watched Michael's face sag. He'd have to repay him later.

"Sorry Mike, next time I come through maybe you and I can dirty a couch." The bouncer sighed and rolled his eyes at Frazier and headed into the room to pick up the other person. "Through the back Mr. Not that you need me to tell you."

"Oh you're hilarious." The guy's voice was monotone as he gave Frazier the angry eye.

"Hey, I love my jokes."

[center:3t0sei8r]-----[/center:3t0sei8r]

Patches was on his couch. Despite the rag tag look of some of Frazier's clothes his apartment was clean and orderly. He had a stereo cabinet up against the wall where most people would have a television in their living room. A computer was up against another wall. The walls had various pieces of painted art on them. The lights were dim in the living room and the apartment had a dangerous vibe to it. Almost everything was a brown or green color, a very dark color scheme.

Frazier walked into the kitchen and grabbed himself a glass of wine and turned to face a door that had a complex lock on it. He pressed a few buttons and then pulled a key from his pocket turning it in the lock. The door hissed open and then closed behind him and a series of beeps followed. Frazier walked down the stairs and the lights flipped on when he hit the third step. This was his spot, his factory. All his work was here.

The room was white besides a few dry erase boards that had his calendar and formulas on them. There was two fridges and several tables filled with vials of different liquids. On the far side of the room there was also a green house filled with plants. Frazier slid his jacket off and tossed it on a side table. Then he started to remove his bracelets and rings laying them down on the table as well.

If there was one thing Frazier was serious about it was this routine. He walked over to his bookshelf pulling out a beat up old book and a syringe. It was time to take some blood for the next batch. He sighed sitting down in a chair and rolling up his sleeve.

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2010, 07:58:48 am »
It seemed to be lighter when he woke up. Half asleep he moved his arm around as if to turn off the alarm clock, and frowned when he couldn't find it. "Wha-" he groaned.

Than it all came back to him. Frazier he thought smiling. Thank god this was the weekend else he'd be in  trouble as it was probably past time to go to work. He connected the dots of last night slowly. "Musta took me ta his place"  he said. Normally people just left him if he passed out, but sometimes he'd wake up next to someone he didn't even remember, trying to find his clothes and wondering where the heck he even was. Waking up next to some chick just meant they had a good night right? Well except when the chick woke up and he couldn't think of her name. That usually ended up with her throwing something at him, which normally missed due to her being half awake, but still.

The place was dark, in color scheme at least. "Kinky dude?" he wondered out loud. Not that it mattered much, he was into trying things, well at least once anyway. He really hoped that he got that job with Paradox, he unfortunately couldn't afford drugs all the time. Though music did help with the mild withdraw he suffered from time to time. Playing it, listening to it, was pretty therapeutic anyway.

He got up and helped himself to a glass of water, and looked longingly at the fridge. It didn't do to just help himself to his dealers food. He sometimes pilfered food from random people he woke up with fridge, but you don't mess with dealers. He didn't get why people got so mad about it. Food was food, and he was hungry. Simple right? Plus he probably gave those girls wonderful sex. So in a way they owed him or something.

"Frazier!?" he called to the complex lock, reckoning that he had gone there to grow drugs or something. He was aware that at the moment he looked almost like a lost little beggar kid wanting food, but he wasn't just going to help himself. He had standards when he remembered them.

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2010, 01:25:59 pm »
Frazier's sleeve was still rolled up and a few vials of blood were on the counter next to some other chemicals. He had started to mix some VC up and get it ready. He had been about to start cooking it down and mixing it together when he heard Patches voice through the door. Frazier sighed and looked at his watch. More time had passed than he had expected. It had been a little while.

Frazier pasted a bandaid over the hole in his arm and pulled down his sleeve before heading upstairs. Then he stopped and went back for his bag and sighed, he was a little loopy and needed to make something full of sugar. He walked up the stairs and opened the door spotting Patches in front of him.

"Hey, you passed out at the club." He moved to the side and shut the door behind him. "Thought it might be mean to just leave you there." Frazier moved to the kitchen and set his bag down on the counter and opened the fridge grabbing some juice and a glass.

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2010, 03:18:14 pm »
"Yeah I kinda member that, though most would jus leave meh dare." he remarked as Frazier got out the juice. He wouldn't ask for food, simply because the guy didn't owe him any.

He was hungry, but he had taken him to his own apartment, which was way nice. All he had payed for is drugs and he got a big bonus.  "Least I didn't wake up in your bed not remembering anythin. Chicks don't dig that a'all." Neither did dudes, but that was beside the point. Chicks were almost evil sometimes, and way emotional, though they didn't hit as hard as guys.

Some people were just jerks. Well most people were. He was a good guy, just loved nearly everyone way to much. He didn't really understand the fact that not everyone wanted to have sex or do drugs with him. I mean sure he wouldn't do it with his boss at the trash job he had, but everyone else was fair game.

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2010, 03:49:44 pm »
Frazier opened up one of his cabinets as he listened to Patches he pulled out a flavored sugar packet and dumped it in his drink and started to stir it. He turned and leaned against the counter looking Patches over. Maybe he could get more money out of him tonight. Maybe not.

"Did you need something else? You're staring at me like I'm made out of steaks or something." He took a sip of the drink feeling the sugar go into his body and start to amp him up again. He felt much better, maybe even good enough for a second round with Patches.

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2010, 05:21:27 pm »
"Heh, well I did want somethin to eat. Yeah don't owe me it though." he said looking down. Oh, why did he have to stare when he was hungry? Should have just played it cool and walked home but nooo gah he annoyed himself sometimes.

He  looked into the pockets of his pants. "No money. Jus wha' I thought" he said, hoping that he forgot about it and there was an extra bit of money in there but no. Course if Frazier wanted to go another round he'd try not to pass out. Try and fail, because he didn't eat much when he was partying anyway. People took pity on him sometimes and made him after he had drugs, but usually they didn't. Its not that he didn't eat purposely, he just would rather have drugs, and drugs were expensive at any rate.

Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2010, 05:31:18 pm »
"Oh!" Frazier realized it had been awhile since either of them had eaten. He was sucking down the juice but Patches he hadn't had anything. He turned to look in the fridge. Despite how skinny Frazier was he had lots of food. People brought him food sometimes and other times he made it himself. He pushed himself up on the counter and pointed towards his fridge.

"Sure, go for it. I can't eat all the stuff in there before it goes bad anyway." He was about halfway through his glass looking at Patches. This is set up pretty much like any kitchen I spose." He wasn't sure why he felt so nice today. He must have been relaxed anyway.

"You can have some if you cook for me too."

Anonymous

« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2010, 05:59:46 pm »
"Well if yar sureee." he replied and looked in the fridge.

He wasn't a good cook, and didn't spy any roman noodles in the fridge. Hmm what to make... he thought and looked around the fridge to see what was there. Ham slices, cheese...pickles, looking around the counter he spyed a bag of chips, perfect.

He wasn't really aware how long he had slept so didn't know what meal was appropriate anyway. "Hot ham and cheese sandwiches good? Also spotted a bag of chips and pickles for the side." It was whole pickles, which was good. Pickle slices just weren't as easy to pick up.

Anonymous

« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2010, 06:25:38 pm »
"Sure, whatever works." Frazier never felt like he had to be as tricky with guys. Most guys knew the score. Guys liked sex, they liked food and sometimes that's all they wanted. Patches didn't seem so bad. Frazier would never admit it but sometimes, every once in awhile he got tired of pretending he wasn't evil. That he wasn't terrible for people. He knew what he was entirely.

He just loved himself too much to say no to the lie.

He drank some more of the juice and continued to sit on the counter. He wasn't sure what to talk about at this point. Drugs he guess would be a fine topic.

"So you liked the VC hmm?"

Anonymous

« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2010, 06:42:11 pm »
He got out the ingredients and reached for a pan in the cabinet. He spread a bit of butter on the bread so it didn't burn or stick and stuck some ham and a slice of cheese on it. Since there was room in the pan he put the other one in and spotted some paper plates by the napkins to put it on.

He heard the question as he turned both of the sandwiches over to get warm on the other side. "Yeah, never been that into anyone on'ah drug before. With X I'm in love with da world and wanna ta dance, with weed I'm chill, LSD is just crazy shit everythin jus morphs ands wild. Meths buggy too, like spiders crawlin on meh and no sleep. "

Only tried meth once, and it was something he definitely wouldn't do again. LSD was a maybe, he'd had one bad trip on it before, ended up thinking a hose was a snake and the Tv could talk to him on it. Crazy times.

He finished the food while he was talking and handed the plate to Frazier. "Bon appetite or whatev day say." he said smiling.

Anonymous

« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2010, 03:37:05 pm »
Frazier nodded slowly. The only thing he took other people's opinions on really, even if there were bad, was his drugs. That's what kept him afloat. People kept him informed how he did and if there were bad reviews he'd take it into consideration. Everything else people criticized he generally tossed to the curb. The drug mattered to him.

"Well that's good. As long as you're not around someone nasty. Lucky for you, I was there." Frazier smirked and took the plate from Patches hand with a nod. He picked the sandwich up examining it for a minute before taking a bite out of it. Wasn't too bad. Frazier never really turned his nose up at food. He had had all different kinds in his life as the higher caste people loved their fancy stuff but that didn't matter to him.

"It's good."

Anonymous

« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2010, 04:04:24 pm »
"Yeah, not all of dem are nice." he said referring to both people and drugs. He walked to the couch and tried to savor his food, but looking down at his plate the next second he couldn't find any food left.

On his way to the he heard Frazier's remark on the food. "Probably not wat your use ta, but I dont cook much." Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and roman noodles was the extent of his knowledge on food. Food was fuel, why make it all fancy anway?

Looking down at his plate he wondered what time it was. Hell they might be eating sandwiches at 3am for all he knew. "Times it?" he asked. Not that it would make much a difference if they were eating at 3am, but there wouldn't me much to do outside if it was still night.

Anonymous

« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2010, 04:25:48 pm »
Frazier's mouth was full of sandwich when Patches asked what time it was. He held out his wrist with the watch at it towards the other male. He hadn't realized how hungry he was till he had taken the first bite of the sandwich, then he was shoving to down. It tasted fantastic because his stomach was so empty. He swallowed the last bite down.

"It's awesome. Any time I don't have to cook for myself is good."

Anonymous

« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2010, 05:51:14 pm »
Patch looked at the watch. 9am, so not that early/late. He'd past out for a whole day one time, not fun. Missed out on stuff when your body crashed.

"Sellin and growin drugs, reckon its hard work." Patches commented, probably better than moving stinky garbage around, but different. Frazier would have to keep up his cool appearance up, plus he gets to screw whoever he wanted.

"Better on an empty stomach. " he said after Frazier wolfed down his food.

Anonymous

« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2010, 01:26:42 pm »
Frazier smirked. Patches didn't know the bulk of it. The dealing was sometimes horrible. People always thinking the he owed them drugs, money or sex and sometimes it was all three. It was always the other way around though. Frazier paid his debts when they happened. He didn't waste time owing people things.

"I gotta make sure I keep track of things. Keep my head on straight. In this business it's not always easy." Frazier slid off the counter and walked over to the sink turning on the water and washing the plate off then setting it in the sink.

"I love the job though. Keeps me in house and home. Helps me meet interesting people." He grinned to himself. Interesting people indeed.

Anonymous

« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2010, 08:43:38 pm »
"Got a hand up on da others wit dat VC stuff though." Patches grinned. "Best to not half to many buy it though, prices would go up and it'd be easier to get duped."

Patches knew how money worked, despite not having much of it of his own. Being duped wasn't fun. Weed was the easiest to fake. Just dry some regular grass or use oregano if you wanted to be fancy with it. BS, but not many people had a lot of brains these days.

"Probably be seein alot of ya, providing I get dat job with Paradox. Trash job I got now sucks, don't much mind the store job. Keepin meh in shape n' all." he commented. Course if he ate more he'd probably look less lanky, but wheres the fun in that?

"Plan anything today?" he asked, because he honestly hadn't. Sunday was hangover day at best, at worse it was withdraw day. Not that he could afford to be an addict.

Anonymous

« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2010, 06:15:23 pm »
Frazier had to be careful here. This was what was dangerous. He never really let someone come to his house and then do something with them the next day. He wasn't sure how to handle this situation. It was somewhat unprecedented. Except with some of the girls, his little projects. He walked out of the kitchen and turned to look at Patches.

"Paradox huh? That's that band right? What do you play?" Frazier knew about IF and Mind Haze, he'd heard a bit about Paradox. Mind Haze wasn't as big but he liked them better for personal reasons. Very personal.

"And my only plans are working out the next few products."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal