Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: needin my fix ( codekit)  (Read 2044 times)

Anonymous

needin my fix ( codekit)
« on: August 16, 2010, 12:41:33 pm »
The room was spinning slowly. Even spun when Patch closed his eyes, which suited him fine. There was nothing like getting smashed while listening to techno music. Now, what'd I come here for? he wondered. His memory wasn't that great but he knew there had to be some reason he chose this particular club.

Oh yeah! That Frazier dude, he's got better drugs. Now where's dat rascal... he thought scanning the mass of dancing bodies.  His dealer had described Frazier and even told him that he'd be here tonight.

He noticed a tall orange haired dude on the edge of the crowd, looking bored. Patches moved through the bodies on the dance floor, knowing that if he went around them he'd probably fall on his ass.

"Frazier? Meh dealer told me bout ya. Gots that fairy stuff you've been sellin others? Always wanted to try it." Patch said as he got close to him. He swayed slightly on his feet but managed to stay upright.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: needin my fix ( codekit)
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 01:09:03 pm »
Frazier had been at home doing nothing before coming to Synesthesia, he felt like he was doing the same here. He knew he could push his drugs anywhere, that he could get almost anyone interested in his kind of poison. Today however seemed to be a slightly different story. People weren't coming up to him like they usually did. It made his job something he had to work at. He hadn't had to do that recently. People always knew his name.

The music was good though, and so was the scenery. He liked techno nights here, there was a better chance he could sell some X. There was also a better chance he could sell Valencay. He had a regular set of customers for it, but having new contacts always lead to more contacts and more money. Frazier cracked his knuckles and adjusted the bag that  ran across his chest.

He was about to push himself off the wall when someone he hadn't met approached him. He turned on the electric smile as the guy got straight to business. A dealer who would point customers towards Frazier intrigued him though. Once a customer went to Frazier the chances of going back to their original was somewhat slim.

"Of course I do. Finally gave it a name recently. Valenclay, Valen or VC for short." He adjusted the bag again. The clink of the a couple of the vials could be heard by people who were close enough to him. He looked down at the guy, he was always looking down at people, he was just too damn tall.

"Just for my benefit, what's your name? Also, the name of that dealer?"

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2010, 01:27:23 pm »
" VC huh? Dat's trippy. He's called Vex. Samples to much of his own product, kinda screwy in the head. I'm Patches." he said gesturing to the patches on his pants.

He frowned at the sound of clinking vials. "Hope dares other ways of takin that stuff. Bruises don't look good to the guys at work. Course when Paradox picks me it won't mater much."

The fabric of his pants tightened slightly. Down boy. he thought to it smiling slight at the thought of Frazier naked. Even thinkin about drugs made him horny.
He fumbled around in his pockets for some credit.

"This should be enough" Patches said holding it out to him.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2010, 03:22:28 pm »
Frazier smirked at Vex's name. He knew Vex, sort of. He'd probably be out of business soon anyway. He wasn't very reliable. Frazier was more than glad to take customers from him. It felt good to show up someone like that. He took a deep breath.

"Nah," Frazier wove his hand somewhat dismissively. "The vials are just a way to carry it, some people just straight drink it. Others mix a little in with a beverage." He mimed stirring with a straw. He started to move towards a darker corner and waved Patches to follow him.

"Patches hmm? I like it." He looked the boy over. He had obviously been around the block a time or two. He smiled his wide smile.

"So Patches this is your first ride?" He flipped open the bag reaching in between some cloth to let his fingers land on slippery glass. He liked the cold feeling on his fingers. With his other hand he reached out to take the money from Patches.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2010, 04:18:08 pm »
"First ride on this yeah. Course I've tried loads of other stuff." Patches said stealing a glass of water off someone else's table. What kinda prude orders water at a club? Patch thought.

He sat and stirred the mixture together with a straw. "I take it this stuff works better if you don't mix it with anything? Ah well I'm a noob at this, might as well have it a tad diluted. "

He downed it and smiled at the fruity aftertaste. A couple of seconds later he started to feel high, as if he was a floating balloon on the ceiling of the club. Frazier seemed to glow with orange light, and the beats of the techno ran through his body like warm waves of light.

"Dis shits strong" he murmured faintly, and took off his shirt. He was suddenly to warm for it, and the music waves seemed to sink into his skin faster. His pants tightened more and trying to look natural he rubbed it quietly, from the outside of his pants. He had been thrown out of some clubs in the past for this, but it was hard to ignore his little friend.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2010, 04:38:59 am »
Frazier grinned a little, more like baring his teeth when Patches stole a glass of water and mixed the VC into the glass. It gave the glass a slight glow. It was down his throat before Frazier could tell him to take it slow, the first ride was a little bit harsher than the ones after. It was easier to fall into that orange Technicolor Wonderland. He shrugged to himself as he watched Patches peel off his shirt, he didn't feel so bad now.

He moved a little bit closer to Patches. When a client took their first ride he normally stayed with them, showed he cared right? He smiled slowly.

"Oh yeah, it'll be a hell of a ride the first time." Frazier's eyes were shiny in the lights as he looked at Patches. He noticed Patches hand rubbing against his pants and smirked. "It's more of a creeping thing every other time." His voice was like a seductive snake next to Patches ear.

"How's it feel?" Frazier could take the drug himself but it didn't have quite the kick. Most people didn't know where it came from and he liked it that way. They didn't know it came from him.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2010, 01:06:19 pm »
"Warm" Patches moaned quietly. Frazier's voice was seductive in his ear and he could feel the mans warm breath on it.

Everything was glowing and pulsing rhythmically but Frazier most of all. He was like his own bright star. Patches needed him. He wasn't sure if this was just the drug talking but if it was he didn't care.

He reached with his free hand towards Frazier's shirt and wiggled his hand under it to stroke his chest. Little sparks of pleasure seemed to radiant off Frazier and he wanted more. The sparks were almost like a web of electricity connecting them together. He rubbed himself a bit slower, wanting the sensation to last. There was nothing he had ever taken that was this good. He was Frazier's bitch now and loving every second of it.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2010, 04:14:46 am »
Frazier gave a chuckle as Patches pulled him closer. He loved watching a client's first time. Everything was new and exciting. It was all about the experience. Later on things got a little more serious sometimes if they developed a real thirst for it. In the beginning though it was all about the world around the buyer. That was a world Frazier liked to be in.

He gave a low growl when Patches ran a hand up his chest, and slid a hand down through patches hair to the back of his neck. He could see the all out want and need in the other man's eyes. He loved it when people wanted him, he really really did. That look they got in their eyes when they saw him. The way they grabbed him.

Desperation was far sexier than any outfit.

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2010, 07:42:21 pm »
"Electric." he whispered in wonder. He wished Frazier could feel it too. Is he feeling it? he wondered and the thought quickly left his head.

A hand went into his hair  and down to his neck. The sparks seemed to intensify and sink from the tips of Frazier's fingers into his head. "Frazier, I ......need you." he whispered looking into his eyes.

He wanted him closer. Though how close was the question wasn't it? It depended on Frazier. He tentatively ran his hand under Frazier's navel. His eyes questioning if he should go lower.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2010, 06:05:39 pm »
Even though this was Aedolis and Frazier knew better than anyone that sex was rather normal  just about anywhere he was a man of tastes. At least that's what he told himself. The more practical reason was that he never knew when another customer would come into a club he was hanging out at. They could be anywhere, and he couldn't be bothered to keep track of who's truth he had manipulated that week.

He was a slut, but he liked to at least keep it classy.

He pulled Patches hand back around to hip and put his lips on his ear again giving it a small nibble before speaking.

"Let's take this somewhere more private." Frazier pulled Patches behind him and down a hallway to one of the private rooms. He locked the door behind him and pushed Patches up against a wall. The music still piped through speakers in the room and the lights mimicked those in the main room. They were darker than a normal room might be.

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2010, 10:16:42 am »
"Yeah, wouldn't wanna get caught." he giggled slightly at the thought. Sober he would have been mortified at the thought but not on VC. Everything was so bright and warm.

Frazier pushed him into the wall roughly after locking the door. He got slightly turned around during the push and his back landed on the wall. He smiled at Frazier as the music washed over him. Dizzy he slipped on to the couch near the wall.

He looked up at Frazier, apology evident in his eyes. The drug just made him almost kitten like weak. Frazier would understand right? Not that he could do much if he didn't. The couch was soft against his back. He couldn't remember where his shirt was, but was slightly worried about it. He bit at his lip ring nervously.

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2010, 05:21:49 pm »
Frazier had been planning on carrying on what Patches had started out on the dance floor. The other man slid onto the couch though and Frazier watched him. The drug was starting to sink in a little more. The best part about it was that Patches was looking apologetically at Frazier, like this had nothing to do with Frazier. He wanted to chuckle but moved to sit down next to Patches.

"Don't worry, the weak part will pass soon." He touched Patches hair again, almost cooing at him. The drug had interesting waves of feeling. Frazier had watched people react to the drug in all sort of different ways. It was fascinating to watch. He pulled the other man closer and started to stroke curly lines on his chest and stomach.

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2010, 07:26:05 pm »
"Oh good" he replied and than Frazier began to stroke his hair. He felt himself getting stronger as his hair was stroked. The sparks that he had seemed to be helping. The sparks were bright orange almost like a camp fire.

He fumbled around trying to unbutton his own pants as Frazier touched his chest. He couldn't seem to get it to work. Which was rather unpleasant because his little friend needed attention. "I uh......" he started to say, not really wanting to admit that he forgot how to unbutton things. He blushed, embarrassed that he couldn't remember how to do such a simple task.

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2010, 04:21:28 pm »
Frazier was starting to feel a little bored. He didn't want to sit around and watch Patches whine on the drugs. It was supposed to be fun. At least for him. He started to reach towards his bag to grab one of his wrapped up joints when he noticed Patches picking at the button on his pants. This was more like it, by a long shot. Frazier ran a hand through his hair and then slid the bag off of him over his head.

He had his normal jacket on that was covered in patches and looked like it had tried to fall apart several times. He slid the jacket off laying it on top of his bag. He wanted this to progress the direction that Patches was thinking. He moved in a half crouched position of the floor next to the couch and slid a hand under Patches head into his hair curling his fingers into it while his other hand moved down his chest.

Frazier leaned his head down close to Patches neck. He hoped this guy would become a regular customer. He was easy and quick to pay and try things. Frazier liked it when dealings were simple. Well, most of the time. Frazier never said no to a good drama. As long as it kept him in the limelight. He never wanted to let go of that. He moved Patches hand out of the way.

He bit the other male's earlobe letting a tongue run over it after.

"Are you having some problems here young man?"

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2010, 09:56:48 pm »
He shivered as Frazier licked his earlobe. "Jus abit" he admitted quietly. Frazier had taken off his jacket, which was a good sign, but looked bored.

"Sorry, seem bored." he said simply. He'd have been able to spit the words out better, and more eloquent perhaps, but the filter between his thoughts and his words seemed broke. A small price for the high he was feeling though.

His hand rested beside him, having nothing much to do after the failed unbuttoning. He slipped his feet out of his shoes, so as not to scuff up the couch. Luckily his shoes were tied rather loosely in the first place and came off easily. He waited for Frazier to do something, he was after all the dealer, and therefore the boss.

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2010, 08:56:29 am »
Frazier laughed when Patches said he looked bored. The kid was more observant than he looked. He watched him kick off his shoes and shook his head. Frazier gave his smile to Patches and slid a hand down his stomach leaning up and kissing him hard. He let his fingers move undo the button on Patches pants as he kissed him. He could taste some of the drug on his the other man's tongue.

Frazier felt the button finally pull free and the side of his mouth turned up as he kissed Patches. Biting the other man's lip he let his hand drag across his hip and grab it roughly. He moved to let his other hand slide up the man's side. It felt good to be wrapped up in another person again. To get the attention he deserved. He pulled back from this kiss and smirked down at Patches.

"Is this what you want?" He was asking, but really he knew that Patches did. He just liked to hear it.

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2010, 10:13:47 am »
Frazier had grabbed him roughly, and he smiled at the need the other man showed. It wasn't like people to be rough with him during sex. It was much more exciting when they were. His lip bled a bit and tasted warm in his mouth. The button was undone and what a release that was. The little friend throbbed still encased in his boxers .

"Sucha tease." he said with a smile. He move his arms around Frazier, knowing that he could easily shrug his hands off whenever he wanted. He ran one of his hands through his hair careful as to not pull on it much.

"Yea, I need you. Your warmth, your expert hands, you inside me, filling me up." he said eyes fluttering at the thought.

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2010, 02:26:45 pm »
Frazier was of one mind now. He kissed Patches harder because he seemed to like it. He crawled up on top of the other man his knees on each side of him. He leaned down and slid a hand into Patches boxers and kissed him harder. He could taste the blood on the other man's lips. He hadn't ripped his lip apart but he could still taste it. Frazier let his kisses trail down Patches neck and he nibbled gently at the other man's skin.

He stopped and lifted his mouth to speak right into Patches ear.

"You don't even know the meaning of tease. You will soon." He grabbed moved so he was sitting on Patches lap and pulled the hand out of his pants and started to move his hips against the other man. He used his hands to pull his shirt over his head. His body was skinny but he still had some muscle tone. His leaned forward again and nibbled down Patches neck to his chest.

"And you'll like it."

[center:1rtrjtbx]:heart:[/center:1rtrjtbx]

Frazier stood up pulling his boxers then his pants back on. His hair was a little bit crazier than it normally was. He looked back at Patches on the couch and smirked. He'd stick around and smoke a joint with him at least. He looked like he might end up being a good buyer. Frazier buttoned his pants and leaned down to grab his bag as he sat down on the couch again. He started digging through the bag looking for his baggie. It was packed with so many illicit things sometimes it was hard to find the one he was looking for.

"Ah, here it is. Fancy a J?" He took the joint out of the baggie and a light out of one of the pockets too light it. He didn't really care if Patches wanted to smoke, he was going to have one either way. Frazier had that clear sort of mind right now. It felt good to be able to relax and have a clear mind for at least a little while. It was that after sex brain coma that was always so nice.

"Still alive over there?" He laughed a little as he looked over at Patches.

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2010, 02:46:44 pm »
"Providing I don't have to pay for it." he answered happily. The high from the drug was wearing out, though Frazier glowed a bit still.

His hair was sticking up as if he hand stuck his finger in a light socket. He wanted nothing now but to curl up and go to sleep, doubtful that anyone would let him just sleep the night away here. It was a club, not a hotel. The blood on his lip had crusted, but it wasn't enough blood to make one think that he'd gotten in a fight. That wouldn't look good at the trash job he had currently. He was basking in the afterglow, and looked down at his chest. Bruises were begun to form where he was bit, but was easily covered up by a shirt. "Yea, feeling good"

He reluctantly pulled his boxers and pants back on, slipping into his shoes. Wish it wouldn't halfta end. he thought sadly. "Know where mah shirt went?" he asked, hopeful that he hadn't lost it.

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2010, 09:48:52 am »
Frazier surveyed his work as he took in a deep breath from the joint. Patches had some bruises but didn't seem to put out by it. Frazier might have to play with him more than once. Patches seemed to be fine with Frazier's rougher tendencies. He couldn't always find that in people. He passed the joint over to Patches after his second hit and glanced around the room for the shirt.

He spotted it and leaned over to grab the shirt laying next to his bag. He realized it was his and laid it across his lap but the other one was underneath it. He stretched his arm out feeling sort of tired and grabbed the other shirt handing it off to Patches.

"We'll call the joint my treat." He leaned up against the back of the couch again and let out a content sigh. The joint was going to finish his relaxation and then he would head back out. Maybe sell some more, maybe not. He hadn't decided yet.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal