Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: It wasn't me!  (Read 935 times)

Anonymous

Re: It wasn't me!
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2010, 04:47:08 pm »
(I lol'd)

You'd think that since Zelph loved the drink so much, it would love him right back. But nope. It was a cruel mistress. Or bitch, really. Was alcohol female? Maybe it was a cruel dude. Whatever the case, alcohol and Zelph? They didn't mix so well. And being just as impaired--if not so--as Joker, he had no idea what he was referring to with his "Really?"

"Really what?" He raised his eyebrows in mock question. No really. He had no idea what he was referring to, having already forgotten what he'd been alluding to. It took him a moment to process. Huh. Oh, right. He laughed. "Really." It didn't matter that when he was sober, he'd never hit on a man who had made it a point several times during the night that he was straight as an arrow. Nope. Nothing mattered because once that alcohol hit his system, it did something to him, made him frisky.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2010, 01:25:32 am »
(I swear to god, if Joker gets wasted enough to lose his virginity to a dude, I will never stop laughing)

"What? Like....bitches or something?" Joker's brain was feeling warm and fuzzy after all that booze and he had another one in hand. He wasn't really on the same page as Zeph was, but he had yet to figure that out yet.

Draining his glass, he grinned and leaned against the other man, "You are so awesome!"

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2010, 02:36:26 am »
(Hahaha. This thread makes me laugh. xD)

"Bitches or something?" Zelph was totally lost now but he didn't care because hello...? Body, leaning against him. He practically purred as he leaned right back.

"No, you are so awesome." He had no idea what he was saying and he didn't much care. Everything was so awesome right now. The way that he felt, the sounds that he was hearing, the colors. Everything was so much prettier in a massive blur. Even garbage men. Especially garbage men.

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2010, 11:19:44 am »
(That's because this thread is made of drunken failure and win xD)

"No way man. You are way more awesome...er!" Joker beamed, wrapping his arm around the other mans shoulders. It was like this guy just got him! He was the coolest guy ever!

And all that booze had hit his system now and Joker swayed on his seat, glad he had Zeph to hold onto, "Y-you man. You are like the coolest ever. And...and...dude. Ears." Joker reached up and started petting the fox ears again, fascinated with them in his drunken state.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal