Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hiatus.  (Read 209 times)

Anonymous

Hiatus.
« on: July 26, 2010, 09:33:16 pm »
I am going on a hiatus.

While I love Rping and it’s a great distraction. It’s just that, a distraction. The last thing I need right now is a distraction and I don’t think I’ve ever not had a post to do.

I’ll be back, obviously.

This isn’t taking a break because I want to. It’s because I have to. I’m the type of person that needs to be kicked and booted into doing something and while I love Rping and writing and getting into characters heads and writing their guts out on the forum. It isn’t getting me anywhere and I’m really awful with my priorities ( for instance, I’m worrying about posts and how I’m up to my neck in replies I haven’t done while I’m supposed to be designing a logo for a café ) .

This is just until I get my butt in the right spot. I am very much behind. (That was an unintended pun). I don’t know how long it’ll take. = I hope not long.

I’ll still be on MSN and what not. I’m going to try not to look at the sites since I will want to.

I’m really sorry. I’ll be back soon, I hope! Since this is my favourite type of distraction and a Budgie isn't cutting it, maybe I can give myself the right kind of kick by doing this.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Hiatus.
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 09:36:56 pm »
Good luck Draco. I hope you can figure stuff out and get back. <3
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal