Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Creature's Limits.  (Read 355 times)

Anonymous

Creature's Limits.
« on: July 25, 2010, 02:04:39 am »
GENERAL OVERVIEW
What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?

Will do: Minor controlling like pouncing on playfully, basically non-violence things. And of course, if we worked it through, more major things.

Won't do: Insta-death, insta-unconsciousness, or total godmoding will result in my refusing to continue the thread. Especially if you continue doing it.

Ask me first: The won't do's. If it's some sort of awesome plot thing, i'll agree to it if I want that particular character to die/get hurt or something.

How far can character injuries go?

Will do: Not too much, I like to play out my fights as best I can.

Won't do: Mass injury.

Ask me first: Just ask about the fights if you're unsure or unfamiliar with how I RP out fights. I'll be glad to work with your style of play.

How far can torture go?

Will do: Pretty much anything besides unhealable injuries, brain meddling, or death.

Won't do: Unhealable injuries, playing with their brains, or killing them.

Ask me first: Just tying them down. I'd be more than happy to agree IF they can overpower them.

What about character death?

Will do: Not too much, I don't kill my characters off to much.

Won't do: Killing them instantly without permission.

Ask me first: How they'll die if I agreed to them dying in the first place.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?

Will do: Hints that they COULD be transforming, but only that.

Won't do: Making the decision that they're instantly turning into what YOU want.

Ask me first: I really, really like to RP out things realistically, so if a human of mine gets bitten and nearly killed by lack of blood by your vampire, more than likely i'll slowly transform him into a vampire.

What about healing?

Will do: Injuries, illnesses, average things.

Won't do: Curing insanity, bad personalities, or things like stumps of legs/tails/arms.

Ask me first: If you have something not in this list but want to try it out.

What are your limits in regards to sexual situations?

Will do: A lot. Sex, rape, violent tendencies... just fade to black and explain it non graphically afterwards.

Won't do: Unrealistic sexual situations.

Ask me first: If you're not too sure about what I think about what you're doing, but I usually notify people via character responses.

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC
If my character has hardcore regeneration, feel free to go wild with minorish injuries like bullet wounds and slashes.
If my character has armor, feel free to bust it up a little.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal