Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: It looked like fun in the photo!  (Read 2342 times)

Anonymous

Re: It looked like fun in the photo!
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2011, 11:24:26 am »
Bart wasn't totally sure how he kept getting this rap of being a pervert. He was frantically trying to not stare at all that smooth, dark skin Rachel was flaunting everywhere. He gave Gabe a dark look, trying to subtly remove his arm from being pressed against some [/i]very[/i] nice breasts.

"What are ya talkin' about?! I am lookin' away!" Bart shook his arm roughly, dislodging Rachel this time and making a break for Nuriel, "Why don't ya help her with the teeth. I think we're almost finished anyway."

He needed some space between him and Rachel. She was obviously overawed by meetinh a high ranked Pilot and wasn't thinking straight.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: It looked like fun in the photo!
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2011, 05:54:00 pm »
It was a while, because Nuriel was a massive dragon, but finally--between the group of them--the job got done and Nuriel was cleaned, rinsed, and shinier than ever. And his breath was about ten times fresher, too.

Gabriel was relieved when it was over, and equally relieved when he could call it done and send everyone back to their dorms to put on some freakin' clothes.

The whole thing had been awkward and uncomfortable and he'd seen more of his sister than he'd wanted to, thanks. And the way she and Bart had been acting...

Yeah. It had to just be his imagination.

[end thread! <3]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal