Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: I have 2 dogs and a cat and my favourite colour is red :D  (Read 602 times)

Anonymous

I have 2 dogs and a cat and my favourite colour is red :D
« on: March 28, 2010, 04:33:33 pm »
I'm normal, average, sometimes funny, sometimes sad :3 I'm a great example of an every-day human being... except for my unnatural attraction towards bright lights. I swear, I don't WANT to die but I'm like a moth to fire when it comes to bright lights.

"Where do you wanna go tonight?"
"How about in THERE?"
"That's a strip club, we want food..."
"Awh, c'mon! Look at the colourful neon lighting that frames the sign perfectly..."
"It says 'tits' Evan."
"So? That doesn't steal it's majesty!"
"Oh fine."
"YES! *Runs off towards the colourful strip club*"

Anyway, yup. I'm an okay roleplayer, not exactly a novelist if you get what I mean. I'm new to the site so I don't really know much about it here, feel free to correct me if I mess up on something.

I have a character made and that (ye could do with a clearer indication on the limits thing by the way) and I am looking for somewhere to start? :3 Anybody? No? Please? I'll be your friend for life! I'll give you my lunch money everyday and you can have that sandwich I've had for 3 years now...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: I have 2 dogs and a cat and my favourite colour is red :D
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 11:31:51 pm »
WELCOME 8D

It's a bit slow now, but by the way these RP things work it should pick up soon enough, I hope!

^_^ I play quite a few characters, I haven't checked out yours yet.

But welcome welcome welcome <3

I have two cats, two dogs and my favourite colour is blue 8D
Not distracted by anything though, unless it's something I have to listen to. Then I get distracted.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 12:34:30 am »
Y HALO THAR!

And welcome! :3 I'm Rhi, and yush! Ever wanna thread, I has characters! Gots a few Aedolians (Pilots and normal citizenz), even and I'm open to threadage all the time. x3 Feel free to hit me up!
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2010, 02:39:12 am »
Thanks to both of you! :D Well you two certainly do provide a warm welcome :3

I'll be sure to check out your characters Rhi :3

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2010, 02:35:22 pm »
I did a double take with your avatar. xD Thought it was my post for a second. <__< I was a tad confused.

Anywhaiz! Welcome! I'm not that active on RotE but if you ever want to rp with me, hit me up! =D

As for me, I have (well, my mom has) two cats. She doesn't like dogs so "I've" never had any dogs. <__< 'Nd mah favorite color do be black. Yarg.

I'm rambling now I think and MY WORD! Were you aware that these snozberries taste like snozberries! O: I must alert the academy immediately! *toddles off*

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2010, 03:20:26 pm »
Sorry about the confusion with with the avatar <.< >.> I've arranged something to avoid future confusion :3

I'd love to RP with you sometimes :D And I quite like rambling but goodbye :3

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2010, 04:37:08 pm »
Welcome 8D I'm Rina!

I have no pets currently ): But my favorite color is.....I don't think I have one actually. Green maybe?

I have tons of characters and I always want to use them, so let me know if you wanna play 8D

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2010, 10:05:07 am »
Okay, will do :D

I really have to start finding someone to roleplay with now u.u I've passed my one day grace period.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal