Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Regeneration - [Rina]  (Read 743 times)

Anonymous

Re: Regeneration - [Rina]
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2009, 10:34:06 am »
Hah, there were so many things he could have said to that. So I’ve been told. I’ve had practice, etc. But he’d come across as too … dickish. Loki made a sound in his throat, a ‘hmph’ of appreciation. “Thank you,” he decided on. “That’s good to hear.” He made careful dabs around her ribs, catching the shadows of bruises as he watched the progress of his hands. Sounds still polluted the atmosphere, beeping machines, marching feet, but he ignored them. Hopefully she was as well. The drugs might make it easier. He finished the wounded areas with a careful touch. He returned to her small breasts, lifting the dirt away, revealing smooth pale skin.

Now he was getting somewhere. Sponge baths could be sexy. Credit had to be given to the recipetent. In a moment of a abandon, having finished, Loki dipped in to kiss her neck, then moving along to the enticing curve of the shoulder. He moved away, giving the sponge a rinse in the bucket before moving to get the scissors again.

He held them up with a roguish smile. “Time for the lower half,” he announced lowly. Just a formality really, a chance to protest. He was sure if he was in her state he’d still be able to … you know. But she might not feel the same way. Which would be a shame. Besides, the hospital might prove to be too much of a mood killer. Though he was doing his best to rectify that. “You can lie down again. Sorry for making you sit up. It can’t be comfortable.”
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2009, 12:15:04 pm »
The drugs were hitting her nicely and a good looking man had his hands on her. As long as she was very careful in her movements, she could pretend she hadn't been torn apart. And there were those pesky hospital sounds determined to ruin her mood. But Sabela was good at ignoring things she didn't like.

She focused on the feeling of the sponge sliding over her skin, how good it felt to have all the dirt lifted away. Small pleasures. The kiss on her shoulder had her opening her eyes to glance over at Loki, making a small purring sound, "Well well. Very bold doctor."

Slowly leaning back, Sabela got comfortable against the pillows. It felt much better like this, the pressure easing on her chest. Her hands slid down, undoing the top button of her tight jeans. She grinned at Loki, slowly undoing the zipper, "Let's see how well you do at this half."

A few broken bones and a shitty environment weren't about to stop Sabela. Eyes still on Loki, she dropped her hands from her zipper, "I can't get them off on my own. Not as flexible as I normally am."

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2009, 12:20:47 pm »
Loki revised his previous thoughts about Sabela. She was … fine. Calculated maybe but he didn’t think there was anything wrong with that. She was sensual and yet suitably, rather comfortably, distant. He lay down the scissors he had picked up on the tray, somewhat glad. There was something very clinical and cold about cutting clothes. He watched her careful movements, a shadow of a smile on his face. His eyes trailed up and down her of their own accord. Her eyes stayed on him.

“Oh,” he replied, raising his eyebrows. “Well, I suppose I am here to help.” He stalked over, taking a seat on the bed. He leaned over, placed his hands on her hips. He landed a kiss above her navel before tugging at her jeans. He was careful, trying not to jar her body. Eventually, he peeled it away from her. It was quickly laid aside on the floor, disregarded. Her underwear soon followed unceremoniously.

He didn’t want to rush. He took his time cleaning her legs. Really took his time pressing the sponge on the inside of her thighs, making small circles. And then he was done, and there was nothing for it. He dropped the sponge, now considerably darker, back into the bucket and smiled.

Starting from her ankle, he started to trail kisses up one leg. Up, above the knee. Slowly, over to the side. His hands perched on her hips. Up, across the inner thigh. And then further.

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2009, 05:40:14 pm »
It was so nice when you were on the same page as your partner. Loki was good looking, pleasant and unattached. There was none of that awkward and frustrating attachment people often attached to sex. She didn't want a relationship with Loki and he didn't want one with her. She wanted an orgasm or two and that was it.

Her pants sliding off caused some pain, but she shrugged it off, letting the morphine dull the pain. The kiss on her belly got a pleased sigh, eyes closed as he cleaned the last of the dirt off her. It was very nice. She would have to try this again sometime, maybe an actual bath.

The kisses pulled her out of the soft, morphine induced haze she slipped into. She gave a pleased sigh, back arching just a little, "Just be gentle, I'm still a little fragile."

This was going to be a very pleasant hospital stay.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal