Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Candidate A. Archer, From M. Richards  (Read 344 times)

Anonymous

To Candidate A. Archer, From M. Richards
« on: June 13, 2009, 05:24:58 am »
An email sit's waiting Arrow, highlighted in ominous red to signifiy it is from her mentor and therefore of the utmost importance.

Candidate Archer,

Apparently you fail to grasp the concept of promptness. I worry that your concentration on your studies may be wavering.

I remind you at this point that all candidate phone's are monitored.

In the interest of teaching you better focus of body and mind I have placed you into an elective class held by one of the stage 5 candidates, a hand to hand combat course. You will complete this course in addition to your current studies.

Details of the updated schedule will follow once I complete it, though I expect your days to be somewhat longer.

Marshal Richards.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: To Candidate A. Archer, From M. Richards
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 08:48:35 pm »
Yes sir.

- Arrow Archer
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal