Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: But i wanna sleep  (Read 349 times)

Anonymous

But i wanna sleep
« on: June 06, 2009, 11:48:32 pm »
He was dreaming about his family when he heard a loud sound he woke up and looked at the time 05:00 it showed, "what the heck" he said and covered his ears to make the sound disapear and so that he could go back to sleep. Another candidate tried to wake him up, so Aki puched him away and said "let me die in peace" as a note that he wanted to be left alone to sleep. Next time someone puched hom to wake him he said "are you slow or somehing i need my sleep" and s he opened his eyes he saw his mentor "Eh hi" was the only thing he could say at that moment.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: But i wanna sleep
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 12:15:55 am »
Kit had walked down the hall, grumpy.  

A candidate. She’d been cleared to take on a candidate and he didn’t show up. Waited for half an hour and then set off to his dorm. Christopher was not happy. Dressed in her Pilot uniform, Kit stormed down the hallway, young candidates moving to the sides of the walls, giving her scared looks, the older ones just leered at her smirking slightly.

Pressing the button to open the door, she glared inside of the room.

The lump on the bed must be her candidate. Of course. Only something she had to take care of would be stupid enough to stay in bed. She licked her lips before she kicked the side of the bed, the boots keeping her toes from getting crunched.

It spoke.

And Kit glared.

“ You have twenty seconds to get up and dressed before I make you go about your day naked. I’ll have Artemis keep an eye on you so he can alert me if you decide to put clothes on. In which case I’ll look for someone to break your arms so you can’t put your clothes on until they heal.” She stood, her arms crossed over her chest. If she had pulled this stuff while she was a candidate she’d have gotten her eyelids peeled open and pinned that way.

An eyebrow was up and she watched the candidate, making no indication to give him any sort of privacy.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 12:40:21 am »
He dressed as quick as he could after all he didn't wanted to go nude well actually he didn't care about the nude part he just didn't wanted to freeze. "Clothes on" he said as he yawned, he usually worked at night so he was used to sleep long on days. "If you break my arms how would i be able to train and more important how would i do when i needed to visit the toilet?" he asked still a little pissed of because he was forced onto this program, who would support his family now.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2009, 01:10:34 pm »
Kit obviously gave him longer than twenty seconds, but the reaction was one she after. He dressed as quickly as he could and she kept her shoulders straight and her face forward, giving him an ounce of privacy as she wasn’t actively watching him change.  Candidates were so easy. Kit sighed and pushed a hand through her brown hair, pulling the braids over her shoulder before turning to him.

“You’re to keep your uniform clean at all times.” Kit gave him a sweet smile, tilting her head to the side and moving her hands to her hips. “ Why, you’d have to figure that out yourself. If I broke your arms, you’d have to figure out a way to work without them. But.” Kit reached out and flicked his chest. “ You got dressed, good boy.”

“Your family should all have jobs. While they’re not very good ones, poverty is self-inflicted here.” Eyebrows up and her arms crossed over her chest, she took a step back and then started to walk out the door, wrapping little telekinetic tendrils around the boys arm to drag him after her if he fell to far behind. “ Now, before I make you run a lap around the ATC- which should take you about fourty-five minutes, the ATC is quite large - I want you to tell me about yourself. Everything. Or I’ll go through your head myself.”

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2009, 04:03:18 pm »
"My father was the one who worked and gave us food and roof over our heads, but after an insident my father couldent work. At young age i took over his heavy work so that we could continue getting food and not be throwed out of our appartement" he said "Do you care for what running methods i am using". "Some say that i am uncivilized, i tried shooting a tree once but i missed but the good news is that i can defend myself with close combat. Beside that i have some abilities i can control water, i have heighten senses, i also can talk to animals, i also have photographic memory the final thing i can do is to shield my mind from being read and against attacks that attacks the mind, thought i cant fully control the shield ability."

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2009, 04:18:43 pm »
Staring at him, Kit moved a hand to her forehead and rubbed at her temples. This one was going to need some work. A lot of work. "Talk to animals." Kit moved a hand to cover her mouth and smother her laugh. " What the hell would an animal say? I hate to break it to you, but very few, if any, non-humanoid animals talk. Besides... All they think about is food and making babies. Nothing too interesting going on there."

Care for what running methods. " Yeah, run quickly, I'll have Artemis monitor you so he can tell me how many times you slow down, each time you slow down you have to do fifteen pushups." Her eyebrows went up and she gave him a smile. " You're not good enough yet. I can read you like a book. Now." A few more minutes of walking and she pushed open a set of doors, leading to outside, the dome that kept the real sky from poisoning the people.

"When you're done we'll get to the real work." Kit drew out a hand and grabbed his shoulder, " You speak funny, so I'm going to assume that common isn't your first language, we'll work on that." the Pilot let go of the candidate and crossed her arms across her chest. " Run. Might be a few obsticles, I'm expecting you to clear them."

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2009, 12:27:52 am »
"I do speak common, it is just that the dialect in the lower castes is different from the dialect in the upper caste" he said assuming her to be from the upper caste.

A running track usually was wide but this was wide and long, they didn't have these long running tracks in the lower caste. "If i run as close as possible to the inside of the track i will gain some minutes" he thought as he tried to hide his thought with his abillity. He started running and as there came obsticles, one bigger than the other. He jumped over the first couple ones but when he knew he couldn't jump over them he ran around them instead of climbing over them so that he would not slow down or that was the idea but he did slow down a few times.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal