Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: The Natural Disaster is a little less dead on mars [Sarane]  (Read 2547 times)

Anonymous

The Natural Disaster is a little less dead on mars [Sarane]
« on: November 09, 2007, 06:08:29 pm »
[previous post] When the weasel was done cooking she picked up a piece of meat and popped in her mouth she noticed Vulcan watching her and smiled "Why are are you staring at me Vulcan it probably my dress isn't it got pretty dirty huh" she said looking down at the hem of said clothing the snowy fabric was stained with dirt and blood. She then heard his last sentence "Really? what's it like? why is it called a town? Are there alot of store and..." the gir trailed off her bright eyes becoming sad as she looked down at her hands.

[reply]

He had been prepared to attempt to answer her questions, but upon her change in expression, his thoughts shifted elsewhere. "Dear one, what troubles you?" He asked as he watched her. Really, her appearance had nothing to do with why he watched her. He had always had a tendancy to watch those he cared about, even if he didn't interact much with them.

He extended a hand towards her as if to invite her over to him. He didn't quite know what to make of her, and could only assume it was due to her blood lines that he couldn't pick up on her thoughts-- either that, or some subconscious feature of his brain that prevented him from breaking into her thoughts out of respect for her privacy.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2007, 09:08:18 am »
"Well I.. don't have alot of money and I don't want you to think you have to buy me food and stuff" Sarane answered her sad eyes looked at him then looked away. "I guess I just don't want to be a burden that's all" she added raising her ruby colored eyes to stare at the vast open plain.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 03:40:53 pm »
"I see" Vulcan said as he considered this, his gaze wandering across the pod for a moment. "Well, I owe you my life, so I would be an ungrateful creature indeed if I allowed you to go hungry....besides, this pod belongs to you." he pointed out. She had been the one to know the location and without her, they wouldn't have been able to escape. "So, I am in your debt yet again as I am staying here. Really, do not concern yourself with my providing food. I would like to be able to do that for you. It would please me." He said softly. Even though they had just met, she was as close to family or friends as he had at the moment, and he intended to see that she was provided for. It was unfair to pull her out of the only world she knew and then expect her to know how to survive in the outside world. "I think we can help each other and come to an arrangement. What do you think about that?" He knew what it was like to not want to be a burden.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2007, 05:17:32 pm »
Ruby eyes looked straight into his eyes for a moment they seemd to have no emotion in them but then she smiled "Okay but I don't want you to think you have to stay with me because you owe me your life because you don't owe me anything I'm just glad I could help help" she said and the turned her view from him to the now risen su "Ya know Vulcan you're my first rea; friend" she added.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2007, 08:37:00 pm »
Vulcan's lip twitched as if he would smile, but as usual, his mouth didn't quite finish the expression. He rarely smiled. "I'm glad I can be that for you." He had lived long enough now that he'd had friends before, but that had been a lifetime ago, perhaps several, he no longer recalled. Time had little meaning to him as he had it in abundance.

"Sarane, I do not wish to stay because I am obligated. Long ago I set aside my sense of duty to those around me. I do things because I want to, or because I believe in it strongly enough to set aside my personal desires for a time in order to see the task through to completion." He tilted his head slightly "If you do not wish me to stay, you will have to ask me to leave." He informed evenly. "But, I would be honored if you would allow me to stay." There was also the little factor of not having a roof over his head that her and her escape pod solved quite nicely. "But you are right, we owe each other nothing-- friends do not owe each other. Friends lend a hand where a hand is needed and do so because they care and want to help." Had he really let his wall drop so far as to call her friend? Perhaps it was because she was young and vulnerable with nothing and no one else in the world that he was drawn to her. Perhaps it was because she had known what he was and been kind to her while her very 'master' was tormenting him. He flexed his metalic arm thoughtfully. He wasn't entirely sure he hated it, though it was heavy, and noisy (to a vampire) and not his own, but it was a functional limb, and it had stopped hurting.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2007, 05:29:04 pm »
Sarane smiled "Of course I don't want you to leave silly" she then looked at his mechanical attachment "It doesn't still hurt does it?" she asked remembering the torture he had been put though, torture that any one less stronger would have died instantly from. ""I'm still out there little one and I will come back for you" a manical voice enter her head her eyes widened tears welling up in them before she fell to the ground.

DUN DUN DUN!!! plot twist!

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2007, 07:50:15 am »
Vulcan shook his head but didn't get a chance to answer as he saw her eyes widen and her crumple to the ground. He couldn't get out of the chair fast enough to catch her as he would have had he been whole and bullet hole free, but he got there seconds after. "Sarane?" He said, checking to make sure she was breathing and her body was fuctioning, though his metal arm was irritating him exceedingly due to having no sensation in it. He was afraid he would hurt her if he used it. He couldn't tell how tightly he was holding anything. "Come on little one...."

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2007, 02:50:42 pm »
The girl moaned as her senses returned se could feel someone's arm checking her over, ruby red eyes slowly opened "Vulcan?" she asked a lttle dazed she then remembered that maniac voice her eyes became misty and tears formed sliding down her cheeks, her small form trembling.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2007, 11:29:48 pm »
"Yes, I am here" Vulcan assured, gathering himself and lifting her into the chair. "What is the matter?" He questioned earnestly, gripping the arm of the chair for support as he forced the pain away. There was still a bullet in his body somewhere, but he'd worry about that later. He awkwardly smoothed her hair from her face, leaving his cold hand against her cheek. He had never been good at comforting, but he gave it an effort none-the-less. He was far better at sitting back and noticing that someone needed comforting, and then sending one of his oblivious friends over as the comforter, but he no longer had that luxury.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2007, 01:57:36 pm »
The tears didn't stop rolling down her face but slowed so that the alabaster haired child could speak. "I heard him in my head I heard him" she whimpered. "Murakai he said he's coming to get me" she added her hands now shaking along with her body. Sarane sniffed she didn't want to go back to the labortory and have to be captive there and watch day after day as experiments got tortured. Because of her emotional and frightened state the boundries around her mind broke down and crumbled if Vulcan was to try and enter he would see all  her tortured memories she keeps locked away.

( By the way I just made a new rpg it's in the Advertise page  under Peachfuzz  :D   :D )

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2007, 09:08:36 am »
Vulcan gently stroked her hair as he considered what she said. "Does he have abilities to know where you are?" He finally said. Oddly enough, his first instinct was not to assure her it was not true. His first instict was to question to disern if it was true, after all, he knew little about her 'master' other than he was a cruel man. He did not intend to invade her privacy and see into her mind, but it was rather like sitting next to a person having a conversation. He caught glimpses and tidbits. It was amazing she was so kind.

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2007, 06:59:50 am »
She shook her head "No but if he finds me he'll probalby will take me back to the spacestation and make it so i can'tescape again" Sarane answered finally able to control her emotions and the barriers around her mind rebuilt as quickly as they had fallen. "But I don't want to go back though but he seems to catch me everytime no matter where I tried to hide" she said after being silent for a few moments.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2007, 09:46:16 am »
"Well, you didn't have me before." Vulcan stated, but then glanced at his mechanical hand "He wouldn't have a tracer or anything in this would he?" That would be bad. He would be more dangerous to her than he would be help if he could be traced by his hand.

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2007, 02:12:02 pm »
Sarane shook her head again "No the design was too difficult to put one in and the mechanics interferred with the tracking signal" she knew this because she hid between two large boxes while the mechanics were making it. Sneaking was one of her strong points. Though one time she had been caught looking at some classified information and had been punished severly. An involuntary shiver ran down her spine as she unconsciously reached up to touch the visible scar on her right shoulder. The leftover mark from when Murakai had punished her using an electricity rod.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2007, 09:27:46 pm »
Vulcan flexed his artificial hand. "Well, that's good." He turned his arm over to further examine his limb. "I won't let him take you. I know places we can hide if we have to." He flinched. "However, there is a bullet being shoved around in my body, and that can't stay there." Thankfully, bullets were no longer made of silver, but even so, the metals breaking down and leeching into his body was detrimental to several functions in his mixed species.

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2007, 02:39:37 pm »
Sarane looked up at him " I missed one I'm sorry" she apoligized she had done her best to get all the bullets out but one obviously had been ebedded further. "You can't escape me" the manical voice entered her mind again. All of a sudden a horrible looking creature sprang from the ground "Ah found you" the red brown scaly creature hissed through its' razor like teeth and grotesque snout as it grabbed the girl and sprouted wings and flew away with a screaming Sarane struggling wildly against the creature's hold she then noticed the thick silver collar around it's neck it read "Muraki" on it. The creature landed on a rocky cliff and knocking the still wriggling girl out. " I'll deliver you to master Muraki soon whelp but first I'm going to torment your rescuer" he said a grin appeared on his digusting face.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2007, 09:48:28 pm »
"They're small and hard to find amongst all the blood" Vulcan assured as the creature sprang from the floor. As she was swooped off, Vulcan's wings sprang out of his back as he took off after the creature, using his vampire speed in the air. what is that creature? Vulcan mind-spoke to her, reaching through the unconscious state to her inner mind, trying to gain some understanding of the situation. He was not familiar with the horrible creature.[/i]

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2007, 12:53:03 pm »
Unfortunatly the barries surrouned Sarane's mind would not allow Vulcan entrance and they rejected him with full force.  

" Greetings Vulcan my name is Gumo and I have been sent to punish  that little deserter there" the creature spoke grinning. " My master has given me permission to torment you in any way possilbe " his purple snake like tongue hanged out of his jaw like a horrible disfigured dog " And I assure you I will" he said and bended down near the limp girl taking out a syringe he drew a small amount of blood from her. He then put some on his claws " You're a vampire correct and I know that the whelp is 1/2 human so what better punishment then to be sucked dry by someone she thought she could trust" Gumo said laughinand while maniacally laughing added " I see that look in your eyes Vulcan you can't resist it can you? It's taken every ounce of your power not to have drained her  until this point you know I'm right" he said with a malcious grin  showing rows of sharply pointed teeth.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2007, 09:47:22 pm »
"I'm not fond of games" Vulcan stated coldly. "And really, she is not the deserter. She was left behind while your master deserted the station, fleeing for his life and forgetting all about his little pet. Obviously, she is not that important to him." Vulcan pointed out, his wings fully outstretched. He was searching inside himself, attempting to find some crumb of his former warlock mind link, just enough to vanish Sarane to somewhere safe. He did have a great deal of self-restraint, most old vampires do, and while he was not from 'ancient' times exactly, he was quite old enough to have learned how to control his bloodlust--- usually.

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2007, 04:59:25 pm »
Gumo laughed again " Of course she's snot important the only reason she was kept around was because of her powers, hmm I see you're able to resist the scent of her blood but how long can that last I wonder?" he said suddenly revealing a dart like item and shooting it hitting the vamp's arm. " The tip of that dart has a powerful tranquilizer in it designed pacifically for all types of creatures even you Vulcan it will make you hold still so I can enjoy killing you nice and slow , just like that woman I caught in that city  all those years ago did  she was quite interesting that one all the while she kept screaming at me begging me not to harm her two children a daughter and a son I think it was, what was the name of the city it seems that after my fun I lose all interest, ahh yes it was York something" Gumo said particually enjoying the memory.

ooc: I Hope youit's okay  that I used your charries mother. I just thought it would make an interesting twist. (If it's not I can modify it)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal