Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Pilot Imperial XIconocatzin Xhi, from Alesku Macario  (Read 290 times)

Anonymous

To Pilot Imperial XIconocatzin Xhi, from Alesku Macario
« on: March 31, 2009, 03:07:38 am »
>>encrypting....

To Pilot Imperial Xhi,

First, I apologize for taking up your time. I would not do so unless I thought my concerns important to Aedolian wellbeing.

I would like to remind you of my push, which began some years back, for further negotiations with Edanith re: terraforming technology and nutritive production technology. Their flat refusal to share these things, even in the aftermath of the last open conflict between our nations, defies credulity. I contact you not as a Seeker nor even as a Pilot Royal, but as one of many citizens concerned over the economic implications of our planet's condition. I trust the Dragons fully, of course, but even they admit that they are not all-powerful. This technology, in the hands of the Edani, is like a weapon--it allows them to maintain indirect economic control over us via TRIM and various importers. They deprive us of something we need. These issues are what allows resentment among the Lower City population to flourish. I beg you to contact the Edani Consul and Senate and attempt renegotiation. And if they don't respond favorably? You know my stance on the matter, Pilot Imperial, but I leave it to your discretion and the discretion of the Dragons.

Thank you, once again, for your time and tireless service.

Yours,
Pilot Royal Alesku Macario

OOC: Don't worry about replying to this yet, I just wanted to establish that Alesku's history of appealing to the Imperial on this issue before I posted his next blog entry
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal