Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: The Natural Disaster is only mostly dead  (Read 5101 times)

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2007, 08:43:16 pm »
Vulcan's eyes slid closed as what little color he had left drained. The room grew warmer and the tremmors rumbled through the building. "I wouldn't recommend doing that" Vulcan breathed. There was no threat in his tone, but he was well aware he was quite capable of leveling the building if he lost control of his powers-- or lashed out in blind pain. Either way, things could be troubled. Sarane, if you are able to, I recomend finding a secure place, away from the outer walls and sharp objects. Find a safe room, no gas lines, no glass. A suit might be good to have nearby. He warned, being careful to let his mental voice go only to the young girl.

His limb was infected, and surprisngly badly for as recently as the wound had been made. The inflamed red was spreading up his ghostly white arm while the stump itself had taken to oozing pus with the blood, particularly under the doctor's knife.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2007, 02:44:42 pm »
"Oh you wouldn' t would you well maybe I should cause you so much pain you pass out how about that Vampire!" the scientist sneered as he began to attach each nerve to the piece of machinary more roughly than he should while pouring alchohol on it laughing insanely.

Sarane ran out of the cage and into a room in outside the building " I hope you don't die Vulcan" she said to herself.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2007, 08:22:24 pm »
Vulcan's keen ear, or perhaps his mental ability picked up Sarane's thought. He found it amusing. He had died many times, and while he wasn't technically dead as true vampires were, he wasn't exactly alive either. "Wouldn't recommend that either" Vulcan seemed to communicate though it wasn't clear if he had spoken or how he had informed the doctor of this. He really hoped the little girl found shelter. If he passed out, he would have no control, and for all he knew, every volcano in the galaxy could go off, magnetic fields go crazy and knock the station right out of the sky....or, he could just melt the walls and send them all sprawling into space. None of those senarios he wanted, but any were possible if his power went awry at full strength. His breathing was severely strained, sweat breaking out over his entire body, soaking into his hair, his shirt, his pants, socks, shoes, the table. If he hadn't been dehydrated to start with, he surely would be soon. His fever continued to spike, the temperature in the room continued right along with it. Run my friends, run Vulcan's mind whispered, truely afraid of what he might do. Images of friends past flickered before his eyes, but he resisted the urge to speak with them. He didn't want the doctor to know they were there. Wait, but they aren't there, not really. Vulcan tried to shake himself from the hallusinations. Not real. It's just the fever. THey're dead. They can't be here. He kept telling himself over and over, but as the pain and the fever seemed to have no end, keeping his mind in reality grew more difficult. The room was beginning to shimmer with heat like the air above a summer sidewalk, and Vulcan's eyes glazed in his sweat soaked face.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2007, 08:19:41 am »
Raichou was not happy. The stupid scientist hadn’t been scared of her, well not that she expected him to be, she just wanted to show him what a much more interesting prize she was. But he hadn’t been interested.

She slid down the wall she was leant against into sitting position, in human form now. She had long silver hair, her bangs pulled back with a clip to stop them getting in the way and her eyes were a misty blue colour. Though dressed in a quite a long blue dress she could still fight quite well in it but then again she did most of her fighting in the form of another creature.

â€œMaybe the dragon might have sparked his interest….â€? Raichou muttered to herself.

Any animal Raichou had seen she could turn into. However if she had seen a picture of them she could adjust the DNA map she had of another creature, that’s how she could turn into a tiger, a cat was very similar to one.

â€œHmm. Guess there’s nothing I can do now…â€? she sighed still sat on the floor.

Suddenly she heard the door hiss and the girl Sarane ran out. Had the scientist kicked his pet out too? Maybe he felt she had been helping the vampire too much. One thing Raichou did know, it was none of her business

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2007, 08:23:10 am »
Yenzen finished attaching the mechanics and then felt the temperature in the room "What the hell so you have some powers after all creature" the scientist said smirking when a younger who looked 7 came in "We must go master" the girl said "yes I suppose I'm a little dissapointed I didn't get to do more studies but oh well" the unstable man said and followed the girl into one of the districts escape pods. People were running screaming for their lives especially the ones who worked in the lab, Sarane quickly jumped to her feet and ran inside the building. When she saw the vampire and what stae he was in she knew she had to do something or else they were all doomed. She grabbed a cold cloth and some water , coming back to the table she pushed the button that unlocked the vamp's limbs and began to gently wiped away the sweat and hopefully bring down his spiking temperature. She began to slowly pour water into Vulcan's mouth careful not to pour too much.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2007, 09:42:09 am »
Vulcan's mechanical hand flexed, and as the restraints were removed, his first instinct was to attempt to attack, but as he caught her scent, he realized who it was Sarane his mind whispered fondly as he accepted the water almost greedily, his eyes growing less glazed. He wanted to snatch the water from her and down the whole thing all at once, but knew very well that would make him exceedingly ill very quickly. Why are you still here dear one? He closed his eyes and started reeling in his wayward powers, lowering the temperature of the room, though he couldn't control his fever in the same manner. The cooling with the water did seem to be helping. Do they still have antibiotics in this era? The alcohol had been the first step, but as the infection was spreading up his arm, he was going to need something more....especially now that there was a mechanical arm preventing any drainage of the wound. Not that an infection could kill him like it could a person, but it would certainly make his life rather misurable.

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2007, 10:10:21 am »
She smiled "Well I couldn't just leave you here now could I" she then heard his his other request antibiotics oh yeah she ran to the cupard using a mit so she wouldn't burn her hand on the scalding metal handle she grabbed two bottles of amber colored liquid and a syringe. " This is going to take care of that infection and also clear that drainage away" the girl said and filled the syringe with the antibiotic "I have to eject this into yor arm it might sting a little though" she warned as the needle pennatrated his skin and the liquid was injected.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2007, 12:46:44 pm »
For someone who had just had metal attatched to his nerves, he took the injection very well Thank you He said, slowly opening and focusing his eyes on her. He cleared his throat, and though he was a little hoarse and still somewhat parched, he spoke. His voice was gentle, but subtle on the intonations. In general, his voice tended to lack inflection. "Are you not going to flee with your master? Or has he....fled and left you behind?" He tried to word it delicately, not knowing if she liked her situation or not, but he was trying to descern if she had been left, or if she would be reunited with her master at some point. He was fond of her, and owed her a debt for her kindness to him.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2007, 01:35:35 pm »
Raichou couldn’t help but notice the temperature increase. She didn’t know how but she knew that the vampire was involved, why would the scientist be interested in him if he was just a normal vampire?

She wasn’t going to stick around and check though. She stood up and noticed that Sarane seemed to have noticed the change in temperature too and had raced back into the room. She hadn’t seemed to notice Raichou at all. Well if Sarane wanted to risk her life so be it. Raichou certainly wasn’t going to. She changed into a tiger again and raced down the corridor to make her escape.

Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2007, 01:36:48 pm »
"I guess he did but I'm sorta glad I didn't stay with him willingly you know" the girl replied " I was created here and was forced to call him "master" the only reason I wasn't kept in a cage and experimented on is because of my special powers" she said not knowing why she was telling the vampire her past.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2007, 05:23:10 pm »
"What are your special powers little one?" Vulcan asked as he slowly tried to sit up, but decided that wasn't such a good idea when the room started spinning. Eyes closed, he motioned for more water. He'd lasted so far, he intended to get through this entire ordeal without the torture of vomit.

Anonymous

« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2007, 11:59:36 am »
She poured more water in his mouth "I'm a physic and there is something else but I'm afraid to tell you it I don't want you to hate me" the silver haired girl answered she had made friends many times before but once they learned what she was then they all became afraid of her or hated her.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2007, 03:25:46 pm »
Vulcan waited to make sure the water was staying down before he spoke "Sweetheart, I'm a vampire, I drink blood, I cause volcanos to errupt, I've wiped out entire islands and villages, I was friends with a plant monster, mind linked with a warlock, I've known a couple of werewolves, you've given me no reason to hate you. I don't care what you are, I only care about who you are."

Anonymous

« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2007, 04:33:28 pm »
"Okay well I was born human but I died in birth so Murakai took my body and fused my human DNA with a vampire DNA to create a copy of a Dhampir" she said and waited for his reply.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2007, 10:03:25 am »
"I see no reason why that should cause me distress." Vulcan replied easily. He didn't agree with creatures being fabricated in the lab, but that was hardly her fault, and there was no reason to hold it against her. "I think though, that we might ought to see what supplies are left, and find a way out of here."

Anonymous

« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2007, 05:03:09 pm »
"You mean you'd still take me with you?" Sarane asked no one had accepted her so quickly before she had been told all her life that other people would hate and despise her for what she was. "right supplies" she ran out of the room and came back with a duffle bag which was filled with food , water and money "There's an escape pod down the hall we can use that can you walk?" the silver haired girl asked the vampire had sustained many painful looking injuries along with the added mechanics.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2007, 08:29:50 pm »
"Like I can honestly fault you for being something other than human-- the same creature as myself no less" He commented, his marigold and crimson eyes casting her a glance. She was vampire, he was vampire. Neither were full blooded. It was more a perfect match than it was something to be repulsed by. When she asked if he could walk he stated, "I'll manage"  having not thought about his injuries. They weren't so painful when he didn't move, but He was exceedingly glad they weren't being persued. "You may have to help me up though..." Potentually, he could have picked himself up with his wings if the room had been bigger. "Do you have vampire strength, child?" If so, it would come in very useful. If she had the strength of a mortal child, she wasn't going to be much help in getting him on his feet and keeping him there, but it wouldn't be the first time he'd had to leave a place while feeling nearly dead.

Anonymous

« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2007, 12:50:00 pm »
"Yes but I've never really tried it though" the girl said taking one of the older vamp's arms and putting it around her shoulders after a few moments struggle she finally managed to get him to his feet. "Okay the pod is around the corner and down the hallway" Sarane said picking up the bag with the supplies "Follow me" she said and led the way out of the lab and down the hallway until they reached a room that said EXPERIMENT FOOD STORAGE ROOM "I found this a few months ago I thought it was suspicious that they would want to feed creatures they would want dead or tortured" the silver haired half-vamp explained.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2007, 08:29:56 pm »
Vulcan's walk down the hall was more of a stagger, but he kept up easily enough, his seemingly exceedingly heavy mechanical arm clutched to his chest so the weight of it wouldn't pull his new hand free of his biological arm. "Aye, that is a suspicious one." He agreed "Good job." He let her lead the way in. "Do you happen to know how to work one of these things?" He'd never really kept up with technology, though he was actually pretty good at figuring things out when he sat down and worked at it.

Anonymous

« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2007, 01:53:59 pm »
"I read a manual for it once when one of them was being repaired the green button is for Go and the blue button is for stop and I think you know what the handles are for right" Sarane explained opening the hatch and sitting down in a seat.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal