Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Dazed and Confused!!! (Rhi/open)  (Read 6536 times)

shinigamikitsune

Re: Dazed and Confused!!! (Rhi/open)
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2010, 07:11:25 am »
Dante returned Alaric's smile with a genuinely happy one of his own. They had both accepted his offer to join him for a drink. He didn't have many friends, unless one counted his twin, Smash Cat, though family didn't really count for 'outside' friends. So times like this, when he wasn't working or practicing his piano, were very rare indeed.

"I'm grateful for you both for coming out tonight to listen to my music, and thank you for indulging me with a drink. I rarely get out of the Citadel, so spending time with the two of you is truly a treat for me." Dante spoke softly, a little smile lingering on his lips.

Once they reached the bar, he turned to the two of them. "I hope it's not asking too much if you would order a drink for me as well. I don't have much experience with alcoholic drinks, save for the occasional glass of wine." He couldn't help the faint blush that rose to his cheeks as he admitted it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2010, 11:32:43 pm »
"Alright, but if T'Liika comes back I won't hold it against you if you wanna high-tail it. Dude's a loser," Gabriel told Alaric while flashing a smile at Dante, practicing the art of carrying on a mental conversation while trying not to let it show. He'd gotten good at it over the years, but it was hard not to let anything flicker across your face and Gabriel tended to wear his emotions on his sleeve already.

Well. Most of them. Not counting the ones sealed under lock and key.

"Yeah, I can tell. You should get outside, get an artificial tan. The fresh dome air's good for you!" Gabriel gave Dante a light, friendly slap on the back. "Now lighten up, don't gotta be so formal and...gushy."

Indulging him? A treat? Didn't get out much? Alright, he had to admit, he felt a little sorry for the guy. He'd never really talked to Dante much aside from small talk like anyone else he bumped into running around the Citadel; jeez, but the longest conversation he'd had with him prior to now was probably him inviting them over to Syn to hear him play, and in retrospect that probably took some guts. Something about him was just radiating zero social skills and awkwardness--kind of like Alaric when he was around other people--and that made him want to rescue him.

He followed Alaric and Dante over to the bar and hopped up onto a stool. "You serious? Alright, then, it's girlie drinks for you." Just...wine? He flashed Dante an odd look and then turned to wave down the bartender, ordering a strawberry margarita for Dante and, after Alaric's comment about his pants, decided on 'sex on the beach' for himself.

"Well, they are bondage pants," he said with a grin, swinging a leg so the chains and straps jingled. Then he gave a little start. "Heeey..." he said out loud, giving Alaric a mock-frown. "I thought we'd established you were the bitch tonight."
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2010, 11:52:13 pm »
Dante's speech was rather strange and Alaric had to resist the urge to smile at it. He didn't know anyone who talked like that and it was nice being around someone that seemed as nervous around people as he was. It made him perk up a little to know he wasn't the most awkward one at the table.

He gave Gabe another reassuring smile, "I'm okay. Really. If that jerk comes back, I'll just tell him I'm pregnant with you baby."

Sliding onto a stool at the bar, Alaric hunched over a little, trying to not stick out so much next to everyone else, "I'll take a Toasted Almond." It was a favorite and was pretty light. Nothing that would mess him up too bad.

Glancing over at his friend, Alaric took a sip of the drink the bartender handed him, "Excuse me? Who was dipping who on the dance floor? That's right. You're the bitch."

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2010, 10:39:56 am »
Dante knew that his speech patterns, and choices of words were different then most peoples, but it's what he felt comfortable with. He gave a little shrug, "I suppose so, though I have to admit that I've never really spent much time outside in the dome... I was born and raised in the citadel after all." It seemed that many people didn't know that about him, either that or they didn't care.

He paused and blinked a bit at what Alaric was saying... Gabe was his bitch? "I think I must be missing something here..." he chuckled lightly and shook his head some. Sometimes it was difficult trying to figure out people's senses of humor. A lot of things he just didn't get. He held his hand out so that he could pay for their drinks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bartender fixed their drinks. Earlier, he'd been instructed to slip something into the drink of the friend of the pianist who was playing there that night. However, it seemed that the man had two friends with him. That was an unexpected hiccup, and he wasn't sure what to do at first, but he quickly came to a conclusion. The easiest way to solver this problem was to add a couple drops of the clear liquid drug into the drinks of both of the man's friends.

He wondered for a moment why the person that had paid them only wanted the friend to be drugged, but then he shrugged it off, figuring that perhaps they wanted to set up the pianist for something.

With a smile, he set the drinks up for the men, then was already off to serve the next customer.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2010, 04:09:33 pm »
Gabriel did a mental double-take before he remembered, oh right, Alaric had both parts. It didn't bother him, but it was sometimes easy to forget things like, oh, that Alaric was capable of conceiving, carrying, and birthing a child. That was pretty wild. "Oh man, Ally, our lovechild would be so weird looking!" he 'pathed back to Alaric, sending along with it an image of what their hypothetical kid would look like: copper-colored skin, three green eyes, spiky blonde hair, and horns, teeth, claws, and tail.

Looked like a pretty unfortunate child...

Shifting his attention back to the spoken conversation, Gabriel barked a laugh at Dante's obvious confusion and grabbed up his drink, taking a quick sip. Mm, that was so good. Jeez, he missed this stuff, and one couldn't possibly hurt. It was only multiples that ended with him waking up with freakin' rainbow stars on his aching, tattooed belly. "Tchyeah, you're missing the part where it's actually Alaric who's my bitch, but he just won't take losing with grace and doesn't know when to give up."

He paused, taking another drink. "Anyway, being born there's no excuse. I spent like...over four years in the ATC, but I didn't stay cooped up there once I got to leave. You need to get out and have fun sometimes. Life's short."

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2010, 10:58:17 am »
"I don't see why it has to have you eyes. Blue would be much prettier." Alaric grinned at the image. The kid would look pretty weird. Any kid Alaric had would probably look weird. His stomach tightened and the smile faded a bit thinking that thought. He never planned on having kids, not with the psychic gene, but he couldn't help but think about Remi. And any kids he would have had with him would have been little freak children.

Those thoughts led to Alaric taking a long drink from his cup, shoving them aside. Happy thoughts. They were going to have a good time. Alaric snorted at Gabe's comment, "What? Please! Gabriel here is the bitch. One, I'm taller and you were the one getting dipped. That. Makes Gabe the bitch."

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2010, 03:49:24 pm »
Dante gave a little chuckle at the banter between the two. "Perhaps you both are bitches?" he suggested hesitantly with a shrug. He really wasn't sure if that was the appropriate response for this type of social encounter, but it was too late now.

He paused a moment to take a sip of the drink that Gabe had ordered for him. It was sweet, and almost a bit chemical tasting from the strawberry flavouring, though it was quickly overpowered from the kick of the alcohol. He could see how this type of drink would be dangerous. It was the kind where a person could easily drink many of these and become far too drunk way too fast.

Giving a little sigh, he looked down at the drink, shifting back to the conversation about getting out and living a little. "I can't imagine what it was like to be living in the outside world," meaning outside of the citadel. "True I was born within it and grew up there in my earlier years... however, once I started having visions, I was transferred to a lab facility to be tested, trained and experimented on until I was of age to be put into Candidacy. I was even cloned at one point," he said with a shrug. "Even being here right now, like this... it makes me feel uneasy, and a little edgy..." Dante admitted truthfully.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2010, 04:16:50 pm »
"Pffft, blue's got nothing on green," Gabriel answered back, modest as always. "Green's the color of envy for a reason, dude."

Dante's words brought him back out of the psychic exchange and he cracked a broad grin, taking another gulp of his drink. "Both? Nah. There can only be one and Ally, don't believe him. Bigger isn't always better!" he said, turning to wink at his alien friend. "There's also, y'know, the important stuff. Like wit and charm and girth."

But the teasing came to an abrupt end when Dante explained himself, and Gabriel froze with his drink halfway to his lips and stared, unblinking. Uhhwha? Labs? Clones? Experiments? His eyebrows climbed impossibly high and when he realized he was staring, he pounded back the rest of his drink and set the glass aside, but that only bought a little time and did nothing for the awkward silence that followed.

He cleared his throat. "Oh...um...that's..." He blinked several times; had the lights always been that bright and shiny? Ah, whatever, that wasn't what was so freakin' weid right now. "Wow, dude. I, ah...can't...really think of a good response to that." And that wasn't just because the lights were so damned distracting all of a sudden.

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2010, 08:54:03 pm »
Alaric opened his mouth to respond to Gabe, but Dante's explanation killed any thoughts he had. What was he even talking about? Shifting his weight, he made eye contact with Gabriel. Was this guy even serious? Clones?.

It wasn't often that Alaric hung out with someone that was even more awkward than he was. He lifted his hand, signaling the bartender to come over, "Uh, I'll take a shot please. Of anything strong."

He didn't drink often, but tonight seemed like a night he should tackle while drunk. Who just said things like that!?

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2011, 11:06:44 pm »
Dante took in both of their reactions and sighed a little bit, looking down at the drink in his hands for a moment. "It seems that I have done it again... said something to turn the situation into an awkward one." He took a sip of his drink then. "Sometimes I wonder if I should just stick to music instead of trying to interact with other people... it's... it's just so hard at times... to know what is appropriate and what isn't..."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2011, 11:26:40 pm »
"Uhhh...I'll take whatever he's getting," Gabriel added, turning to the barkeep. Looked like that was the only way he was going to make it through the rest of this night, because he still wasn't sure what to make of someone nonchalantly announcing that they'd been cloned.

Turning back to Dante, he gave a weak grin. "Well, see, that's probably it. This, if anything, is a sign that you should be getting out more and--whoa..." It felt like he was falling backwards suddenly and he gripped the counter, jaw clenching.

Anonymous

« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2011, 01:33:57 pm »
"Gabe? You-" Alaric started to reach for Gabriel when his head swam. Something was wrong. Something was very wrong. He blinked, all three of his eyes. There were colors in the air, dancing along, flowing through the air. But only his third eye could see them, like when something was invisible.

"...whoa."

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2011, 11:40:00 pm »
Dante knew that he'd made a social faux pas, so he didn't really blame the other two for wanting something more to drink. He was really doing well just sipping what he had.

That's when things started to go wrong.

Gabe was talking to him, probably to give him some advice, when the younger male started to loose his balance. Of course Alaric was the first to react to try and help his friend, but then it seemed as though he was seeing things that weren't there.

"Gabriel? Alaric? Are the two of you alright?" It was a stupid question, since they probably weren't, but he had to ask it anyways. No doubt their dragons would already be reporting in that something wasn't right with them, but that didn't stop him from having Aria report in the situation either.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2011, 09:08:57 pm »
"Uhh...I don't..." Gabriel didn't really know the answer to that question; he was too busy trying not to panic as the initial rush washed over him and he felt weightless, like he wasn't really there, detached and yet not. The music pounded in his ears and he wondered if he'd ever before noticed how deep it was. He felt the table under his hands, cool and smooth like liquid glass against his fingertips and he didn't want to move from that spot. Didn't know that he wouldn't just float away if he didn't stay grounded. It was like flying without Siren, a rush of euphoria, of freedom.

"I don't...I...yeah. It's alright. I'm good, I just, I don't know what the hell's..." His head swam, the techno beat making the flashing club lights dance to the tune. It was beautiful; he could see all eighty-three colors, and the panic started to die down as the ecstasy kicked in.

Anonymous

« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2011, 09:14:20 pm »
"'M not feelin' so good..." Alaric swayed, shaking his head and trying to clear it. He didn't like what was happening. Everything was moving strangely and the music was pounding through him. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest, too fast. Like he had been running.

His legs gave out from under him and Alaric dropped to the ground, blinking at the air around him, "Gabe? What...I don't like this."

The drug was hitting his alien system and it wasn't going well for Alaric. It was a toxin for him, his body struggling to handle it.

"Alaric? What are you doing? Kazef's voice was strange in his head and Alaric made a pained sound. He couldn't make his psionics work right. The voice was too loud.

"Alaric! Answer me!"

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2011, 11:52:07 am »
Dante urged Aria to hurry up and send help for these two pilots, knowing that there would be an investigation as well. Taking a couple seconds to assess the situation, he came to the conclusion that Alaric needed help first, not that he could do much at the moment.

"Gabe, don't move from that spot. Alaric, I've already called for help and it should be here soon. Do you think you can make it to a chair for the next couple of minutes?"

Whomever it was that pulled this stunt, certainly had balls.

[hr:2iddbmi0][/hr:2iddbmi0]

T'liika hadn't been that far away, so when Sincerity informed him of the situation back at Syn. he cursed under his breath and hurried back to the club. It figures that something should happen to the youngsters right after he leaves.

It didn't take him long to find the trio, and made a mental note that it appeared as though Dante was the only one who wasn't suffering from the effects of some unknown drug. He moved over to them right away, his attention already focused on Alaric, knowing full well of the boy's unique system.

"Alaric... hey Alaric. Can you focus on my voice?" he asked softly.

Anonymous

« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2011, 11:07:21 pm »
Alaric stared up at T'liika, unable to hear anything but his own heart pounding in his ears. Kazef's voice was distant, muted. Then his body started to shake and he groped one hand out, trying to locate Gabe. This was bad, very bad. He knew that, but he couldn't seem to make his body work right and the shaking wouldn't stop.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2011, 12:15:55 pm »
"Ally?" It was hard to focus with the music thumping in his ears and body, the lights all too brilliant, everything so focused, and yet despite that his head felt clear, peaceful. It was a weird sort of disconnect between all the intense sensations and yet that sense of being okay with it all--or okay with most things.

Alaric hit the floor and worry filtered through the euphoria. "Ally? Ally, what's wrong?"

He dropped down to the floor next to him and groped for his un-clawed hand--was his skin always so smooth?--and felt him shaking. Some part of him still had sense left and he stroked his thumb down to Alaric's wrist to feel his pulse, which was out of control. More panic filtered in, but it took a second to snap his attention off of Alaric's third eye, which was doing interesting things right now. He clenched his eyes shut to try and escape the visuals, but they continued behind his eyelids.

"He needs a doctor. He needs a doctor now. Siren?" Oh, right. "Siren! Alaric's down! Roofied or drugged or poisoned or something, I dunno. He's bad, he's shaking real bad," he told the dragon, running a hand through Alaric's hair as he spoke.

"I've sent out a call to the local paramedics. I've also notified any Pilots in the area," came Siren's terse reply. He was pissed. Gabriel could hear the cold anger in it. "T'liika and Bart are near. Stay where you are."

That was when T'liika arrived. Gabriel looked up at him, still petting Alaric's hair. "No! He can't! He needs a hospital!" he snapped.

Anonymous

« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2011, 12:33:00 pm »
He had been going out to pick up some take out when all of a sudden Nuriel had informed him that two Pilots were down in that stupid club. Drugged or poisoned, one of them needed medical attention immediately.

There weren't many things that got Bart mad but this was one of them. It was his fucking night off and some shit had decided to fuck with some Pilots? Heads were going to fucking roll.

Bart entered the club by kicking the door open, ignoring the surprised bouncer as he strode over to the bar. "This place is on lockdown. Now. No one fucking leaves." The music ground to a halt, the staff scrambling to obey the orders and the overhead lights coming on, flooding the previously dark building in light.

He took everything in, Alaric on the ground, Gabe next to him, with two relatively fine Pilots with them, "Alright, what happened? Report, now." While T'liika was an equal rank, Bart was the Director of Inquisition and with multiple Pilots involved, this was his jurisdiction until they were all cleared or a Seeker arrived to contest it.

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2011, 01:00:22 pm »
T'liika looked to Gabe and narrowed his eyes a little. "Hold your tongue Pilot. I already know this, but nothing good comes from panicking or being too hasty." He remained his calm, even when Bart came in as pissed as a hornets nest.

"I was on my way back to the Citadel when I was alerted of the trouble. Upon my arrival I discovered Pilot Eftwyrd and Pilot Tierney in this state, while Cardinal Pilot Sterling, already attempting to aide Pilot Eftwyrd, appears to be unaffected." That was basically all he knew. "Pilot Eftwyrd's system can not handle whatever he was given, and in serious need of medical attention. I would also suggest that Pilot Tierney be taken to see Royal Pilot Sterling at the infirmary as well."

[hr:21sry0c1][/hr:21sry0c1]

Dante knew that this could look very bad for him, but he couldn't worry about that now. The main concern was to make sure that Alaric and Gabe were going to be alright. After T'liika had said his bit, Dante stood in order to give his report.

"Sir. I was performing at the club tonight and had invited Pilots Eftwyrd and Tierney to come listen. After the performance, we met up at the bar in order to have a couple of drinks. Not that long after they had consumed their first drink, the signs of being drugged started to show. I immediately asked Aria to alert the citadel of this."

Having been raised in the citadel, Dante always was very formal when it came to work, or addressing his superiors.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal