Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: What time is it Mr. Wolf? (rina/open)  (Read 2148 times)

shinigamikitsune

What time is it Mr. Wolf? (rina/open)
« on: March 03, 2009, 04:33:13 pm »
It had been a slow day for him so far. He'd managed to finish up all his work early, had dealt with an over active Trance before the kitten could get into too much trouble.

Right now though, he was wondering through the halls. There probably was something work related that he could be doing right now, but he'd do it later. Currently he was searching for some cutie to flirt with.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: What time is it Mr. Wolf? (rina/open)
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 04:51:56 pm »
While Alaric wasn't really considered much of a cutie, looking more like a rather tall, wiry, icy blue white monster from under the bed, he was walking through the halls. He had been dropping off some books he had borrowed from Bartolomeu and had stopped to get some coffee, heavily sugared and creamed. He didn't really like bitter tasting coffee much.

Yawning, he lifted his left hand to hid eye, rubbing it with the knuckle. He lacked much dexterity in that hand, his claws not able to bend much. It had been a late night last night. And sadly, not because he had been playing video games. He had been letting some of his work pile up and Kazef had gotten on his case about it. He was mostly all caught up now. But the work never seemed to be done.

But he was feeling a bit better with some coffee in him and he started whistling a little song. One of the songs from WoW. He wasn't a totally dork. No. Not at all. Besides, he didn't think anyone but Gabe or Viola would really realize what it was. So he was safe.

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 09:57:21 pm »
The soft sound of whistling caught his attention first, and he adjusted his path to intercept the source of it. When the Pilot responcible for the whistling came into sight, a sly little grin crossed his lips.

Cute little Alaric. He may not have formally met the other pilot, but T'liika knew who he was. This flirtation was deffinately going to be interesting. It was never very much fun flirting with the whores and sluts among the pilots. After a while they tended to expect something to happen when you flirted with them. He might be a perv, but that didn't mean that he'd sleep with just anybody.

The smile lost it's slyness and became something more warm. "Ah, why hello there little bird. What are you doing out so late at night? And all alone at that?"

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2009, 10:16:24 pm »
"Ah, why hello there little bird. What are you doing out so late at night? And all alone at that?"

Alaric blinked, confused for a moment. As the comment seemed to be directed at him, but he wasn't really used to being called little, as he stood an easy 6'5" and he had never been likened to a bird before.

He wasn't sure who the other Pilot was a first, taking a moment to place him with a name, "Oh. Hello Sir." Alaric smiled at the other Pilot, a little unsure how formal he should be.

Holding up the coffee mug, Alaric gave a small shrug, "Went for a coffee break. Been trying to catch up on all my work. Sir."

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2009, 10:22:56 pm »
T'liika waved his hand dismissively. "Please, we're not in a formal setting so there is no need to call me sir. Calling me T'liika would be just fine for now."

He tsks when he hears that Alaric has been trying to catch up on all his work. "Oh my. Has it really backed up to the point where you need to spend all night in order to catch up?"

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2009, 10:29:42 pm »
"Ah. Yes Si-err....T'liika." Alaric gave him another smile. He wasn't really sure why the other Pilot was talking to him. But he really hoped he wasn't in any kind of trouble.

Flushing a little, Alaric glanced guiltily at the floor, "Maybe....just a little bit. But a lot of it was from today."

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2009, 10:39:43 pm »
Oh this was one deffinately a person that he would have to 'run into' more often. His reactions were adorable so far, and he hadn't really done anything.

"Oh don't tell me that you've put off doing your work in favor of playing that game that's all the rage lately... WoW is it?" He shakes his head a little bit.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2009, 10:49:34 pm »
".....nooooooo." That wasn't a total lie. He had Gabriel had been having some Alley Fighter XI tournaments recently. As the game had just come out. Though it was still close enough that Alaric flushed and avoided eye contact with the other Pilot.

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2009, 10:56:18 pm »
"If not WoW, then close enough." He grins, amused by how easily Alaric flushes. "My goodness, indulging with your pleasures so early on in the day. It's surpising somebody didn't notice sooner."

T'liika's totally not being serious at all with any of this.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2009, 11:06:22 pm »
"I'm sorry Sir...T'liika. It wont happen again." Not totally sure if T'liika is serious or not, Alaric decides to go on the side of caution. He stood awkwardly, unsure what to say next.

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2009, 11:14:52 pm »
"Don't worry about it. After all, you're not the only person to indulge in their pleasures when they should be doing other things." He leans in to take a look at the coffee in Alaric's hands. "Hmm. I see you like your coffee fairly polluted."

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2009, 11:21:49 pm »
Coffee! That was a much safer topic! Alaric looked visibly relieved at the subject change, "Yeah. I hate how bitter is tastes. So I guess it is more milk and sugar with some coffee highlights to it." He beamed, showing off his wickedly pointed teeth.

"Do you take yours black then? Of just not with a lot of stuff in it?" Alaric was more then happy to talk to someone new for a bit. For all that he was shy, he liked meeting new people.

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2009, 11:36:45 pm »
Now those were some teeth the younger pilot had. Wonder how it would feel to be nibbled on by those. Mmm pervy thoughts. "It really depends on my mood at the time for how I like my coffee. Whether it's black, or with something added. Though sometimes I frill it up with a raspberry mocha with cappacino chocolate flakes sprinkled atop of whipped cream."

Though Alaric topped with whipped cream might be something he'd have to try.

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2009, 11:45:31 pm »
Blissfully unaware that he had sparked pervy thoughts in anyone, let alone T'liika, Alaric just smiled at him, "That sounds really good. I bet that would go really good with some pastries. I like fancy stiff in my coffee. But normally I am way to lazy to go get anything besides the stuff out of the pot."

Alaric was starting to warm up to T'liika a little. Granted, Alaric was lonely enough that he would warm up to mold if it would talk to him. He just liked the interaction with new people. His own pool of friends was painfully small.

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2009, 11:52:32 pm »
"Something not too sweet of course, though with a nice crumbley texture." He wondered how badly Alaric would blush if he only knew of the kind of thoughts that were going through T'liika's mind at the moment.

"There are many of us who are too lazy to make anything too fancy. Though I do like to keep some additives in my room and around my work space. After all, you never know when a craving might strike that you find yourself wanting to indulge in."

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2009, 12:05:13 am »
Probably more then Alaric was comfortable admitting to himself even. But sexual thoughts about himself didn't really register. The idea was utterly alien to him. People didn't think about him like that.

So he continued to be utterly clueless, nodding his head, "I just find making fancy coffee a pain. I normally only drink it when working, and I don't really have time then." He took a sip of the coffee, licking the liquid off his lips, "I make really good croissants though."

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2009, 12:13:31 pm »
He couldn't help but notice the tongue swipe across the lips. No need to go into any detail as to where those thoughts might have ventured to.

"So you're too lazy to put flavoured cream into your coffee, yet you'll spend the time needed to make croissants?" He couldn't help but chuckle at this. "That is rather amusing."

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2009, 02:32:10 pm »
Taking another sip, Alaric grinned over the top of his cup, "It's because I am normally working when I make coffee. And I generally just get the free stuff. And they don't keep flavored cream."

He wasn't trying to be dense, but Alaric was never flirted with. He didn't know how to recognize when someone was attracted to him. And now the few times it did occur, Alaric just assumed the person was being nice, "And I make the croissants at home, in my off time." He flushed just a little, trying to defend his apparently odd behavior.

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2009, 02:42:13 pm »
"Ah, so you not only play video games, but you bake as well." He grinned as he watched Alaric closely. "What other talents do you possess?"

A part of him wondering just how far he could push things before Alaric would clue in.

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2009, 02:57:08 pm »
Probably rather far. Alaric tended to need to have it very plainly spelled out for him before he could fathom the idea someone might be interested in him sexually. The blue alien flushed a little darker, ducking his head shyly, "It's not that impressive. I just like to cook. I learned from some amazing people."

Alaric was rather talented domestically, but he had a hard time complimenting himself. It made him nervous and unsure how to respond when complimented by people he wasn't very close too.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal