Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Mostly dead vampire man?  (Read 475 times)

Anonymous

Mostly dead vampire man?
« on: October 01, 2007, 10:11:11 pm »
Anyone want to help patch up poor Vulcan? Collect him for experiments? Bury him in a grave? As you can see, I'm open to suggestions.

He was just rather beaten up, and technically killed (don't worry, it's not permanent) at the ocean of...Tengar? I forgot the name. Anyway, he was killed by three crazy cyborg creatures, had his hand bitten off (it's probably laying in the sand somewhere...the thing spit it out) and he has a wound in his neck from where he was shot. He was hit with electricity too.

I think he could use a friend....or a meal depending on how you want to go with it. He will definitely need blood to recover after so many wounds, and so much blood loss of his own. (he generally drinks a little from many 'donors' so he doesn't kill anyone. Bagged blood from a blood bank would even work out for him.)

Should be fun yeah?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2007, 11:15:16 am »
Mmm, I need to get into a thread, and the ocean-y place is by/in Teinar, yes?  If it is, my scientist Ari could stumble upon your character.  She's married to her work, but secretly is rather caring, and would probably be most amused to stumble upon some poor, dead creature to... help (and by help I mean potentially poke at and/or study, depending on how things work.  She's mostly into studying mutate animals, but as a scientist she would probably enjoy studying something humanoid.)

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2007, 11:54:39 am »
touch exetreme but i'm sure i could conduct a patrol around the oceans for Libra and pick up vulcan on my moniters, swoop down and see what he is, then drag him back to Libra, might be interesting having him re-fitted and working for Libra

Anonymous

hi
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2007, 01:13:24 pm »
I have an insane scientist character who would love to study Vulcan.

Link to profile:
http://remnants.spiritsoftheearth.net/f ... =1043#1043

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2007, 08:26:36 pm »
wow, sorry guys. For some reason this thread didn't show up on any of the usual alerts. The forum wasn't lit, I didn't see it in the "recently replied to" thing at the top or anything. *cries* Now I feel I've neglected all of you! Someone picked Vulcan up, but he can't stay a prisoner forever...I think he'd end up eating someone, so maybe later on, someone can swoop in and pick him up or something?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal