Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Adopting A Kitsy  (Read 395 times)

Anonymous

Adopting A Kitsy
« on: February 25, 2009, 11:32:22 pm »
GENERAL OVERVIEW
What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?

Don't Godmod my characters obviously. Don't say how they will react to something, unless we go over it first on MSN or in pm. It's one of the things that drives me bonkers to read a post and see someone saying something my characters have done. I normally have a lot of thought into how my characters react to things, so just make sure you talk to me about what you want to do first.

How far can character injuries go?

I don't mind seeing my characters get beat up. I don't mind seeing limbs broken, maybe a couple stabs or cuts whatever. I just don't want anything that could seem lethal, or not be fixed easily to happen without some conversation first. A broken leg might cause one character to go into depression while another could laugh it off and come after the person who did it. So just let me know what you might be planning.

How far can torture go?

hehe. So morbid. I love eet. For this I'll be a good sport about it. I just want to discuss it first and see what scars or whatever lasting marks we might want to have involved, or if I think my character would somehow get out of the particular situation or whatever. But I'll be a good sport as to how the torture goes. Burns, cuts, ect. Sexual I'd allow sometimes as well, but ASK first for sure on that one.

What about character death?

I'm not completely opposed to the idea of my characters dying, obviously things happen. Bad things. So it will be included in role play at some point. Just for Buddha's sake ask me first, talk it out with me if for some reason it seem logical to you let me know. Don't just make move towards it happening without consulting me. And certainly don't put them in a situation where it is absolutely certain and then talk to me about it.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
Kinda the same as above. Just talk it out with me before you put them in the situation where it's inevitable.

What about healing?

Ask first on this one as well, I may want them to have a scar or something for awhile and I want it in their story and part of their look as well. And certainly don't heal a pre-existing thing unless we've chatted it out and figured it out as part of the story.

What are your limits in regards to sexual situations?
I have done any and all in regards to writing sex, Just talk out with me first if you want to fade away or write it out I have no real preference either way just nice to know. Just ask for anything special and talk to me about it. just want to keep a good communication about what the characters want, any hidden "kinks" or things like that we should discuss before as well, just so no one feels uncomfy.

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC
It's pretty much the same for every character I have. I may fill this out more later.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal