Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: The Horror of Our L<3ve(My Inceny Delicious) (Rated R ;D)  (Read 3406 times)

Anonymous

The Horror of Our L<3ve(My Inceny Delicious) (Rated R ;D)
« on: February 19, 2009, 12:21:53 pm »
((Basically, it's gonna get gory...it's gonna get sexy. Don't read it if you don't like it <3 ))

Bright green snake eyes observed the hustle and bustle of the space station, very closely. They were jumping from person to person, remaining on one person longer than another. As if looking for something specific, and were constantly being let down in the people they noticed. A soft sigh came out of the body the eyes were connected to.

It was a woman. Someone who had the very essence of a predator in the way they stood and looked. It was equally threatening and entrancing. She looked like someone who would get you into a shit load of trouble. Her face looked cold, but beautiful in a terrifying sort of way. She had a pale look to her except in place like her cheeks where her skin stretched tighter over bone. There was a shadow of darkness there and at her fingers.

She was very graceful as she moved through the crowds of people. She seemed to just drift through them accurately. It even went down to her fingers. They were very thin and moved precisely. the fingers reached for a pack of cigarettes sliding one out slowly and lighting it.  The smoke entered her body and escaped in a slow exhale. Her shoulders visibly loosened and relaxed.

The clothes she wore even screamed predator, dangerous, the way your mother had always warned you about. She had on a pair of tight dark jeans with raggedy holes in the knees and different places. Her shirt looked like it was a black light sort of material stretched with a green sparkly curled up cobra on it. It had a couple holes in it as well. Her motorcycle jacket was the only thing that seemed spared by whatever was attacking her clothes and leaving holes.

This snake was looking for prey. She wasn't sure how the night would end. She just knew she wanted someone to play with. To tease. Someone to toss away after she was done with them completely. Someone to take something from.

She wanted a release.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 11:40:40 am by Anonymous »

Anonymous

Re: The Horror of Our L<3ve. ((My Inceny Delicious.))
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 07:38:00 pm »
He wasn't hunting. He probably should have been.

A barely-touched glass of rum sat on the small table in front of him, and the one hand held a cigarette laced with all manner of exotic intoxicants, and the other scratched idly at the skin on his neck. He might have been bleeding; he wasn't entirely sure. Times like this, in a social setting, he had learned to ignore it, but he felt it.

Azrael had gone offline recently for a nap, leaving Llewellyn without anyone to talk to. So he people-watched instead. It was a constant habit. He wore a longer jacket than his usual one, black and gold, instead of red... and the inside peacock blue, as though it wanted to be removed. Azrael had said something about mating displays, but Llewellyn had ignored it. If someone wanted to seek him out, he or she would. Even in a jacket that was too big for him.

Rather, he was too small for it. Pretty though his emaciated figure was, it was frustrating. His colleagues would pass him in the halls, and make offhanded remarks about how it was unhealthy to eat so little. He knew that. He had to deprive himself, though. It would be conspicuous of him to eat the way he wanted to.

Wandering mind and dark eyes caught a glimpse of a kindred spirit; a wolf among the sheep and inexperienced sheepdogs. Split decision. The mercurial Pilot stood up from his seat and drew his hand back from his neck, cigarette held precariously between sharpened teeth. Red. He sliently left the bar to stand outside and await her passing, holding the cigarette briefly to lick the blood from his fingertips.

Here I am, predator woman. Now take me.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2009, 11:56:16 am »
Smoke floating around her head as she paused for a moment leaning against a wall. This place seemed to be a bust. She shook her head at herself. Going far away to find someone to play with, to hunt, seemed to be a much better idea than hunting in Teinar. Though it seemed not to be turning out as she had hoped. Then she shivered visibly as some sort of feeling crawled up her spine, like someone was watching her.

Makani normally enjoyed the feeling completely. Someone thinking they could come after her. It was so ego-petting she almost couldn't contain herself. This was different though...
It wasn't like Ike who had told her of his psychic ability on one late night run-in. He had been in her mind several times, never going to deep. This felt like someone was touching her from far-away, and much colder.

When she turned her eyes landed on a thin figure that was a splash of black in the crowd. Wide eyes looked at him for a moment very pleasantly surprised. He was so thin and the feeling that was crawling over her, she just had this faint idea it was connected to him. She started to walk towards him looking him over. How tight his skin was over his face. She tilted her head at him. The thin-ness of his body might suggest he would be easy prey to some.

That was not the case however. She knew just from looking at him, without even talking to him that he was one of her. Not one of Them. Which was even more interesting than finding prey to play with. She gave just a slight smile looking at him her canines showing. He had such an interesting style, she couldn't help but look at him. No one she had seen in Teinar dressed that way. What she associated with ages gone by. He was someone who was certainly different.

When she reached him she just stared at him for a moment a thin eyebrow raised. Raising the cigarette to her lips she inhaled and looked his face over her eyes looking up through her eyelashes that had a blue tint to them in the light like her hair. She blew the smoke out of the corner of her mouth away from him right into someone elses face.

"Makani." She held her other slim fingered hand out to him.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 11:41:49 am »
He watched calmly as the woman moved toward him, eyes locked onto him. He was somewhat surprised she had managed to figure out he was there, but not in the least displeased. she looked like the rough-around-the-edges type... maybe that was an understatement. However, Llewellyn doubted she would be stupid enough to regard him as below her.

He pulled his lips back, less smiling than baring his teeth. They were not pointed; rather, filed into knife-blade edges, crookedness untouched by other cosmetic dental procedures and exaggerated by what work to which he had subjected them. Intimidating in a way, but not overtly so. It showed he was capable of surviving, on the outside edge of blending in.

Llewellyn examined her too, one visible black eye darting over her, forming a careful evaluation of her, abilities, background, temperament, without touching her mind. Pilots had to be good at that, not to mention serial killers. He met her hand with his own, nails sharp in the same unassuming squared-off way as his teeth. "Llewellyn Intram."

He let go of her hand and walked a slow circle around her, a gesture of dominance as opposed to a further analysis. "What brings such a lovely, graceful woman to such a classless place as the Cancer?" That grin didn't cease as he spoke; he was pleased to have encountered someone interesting. "Surely you aren't here looking for someone..."

Anonymous

Maki: *Flirty McFlirtyton.*
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2009, 09:01:29 am »
As he made the circle around her she followed him her snake eyes looking over her shoulders. She was running his name through her head. Llewellyn Intram? His name even sounded like he was some sort of old history book, but a very exciting one. She saw the darkness in his expression as he walked around her. Makani made the conclusion he would be the villain in whatever sort of book it was, and that's how she liked it, certainly tickled her fancy.

"Sort of. Not anyway specific anyway." She lifted the cigarette to her lips again breathing in deep as he finished his circle around her. Letting the smoke out in a plume she grinned at him after wards showing her longer canines.

"But I think I did find someone didn't I?" This was far more fun that she had expected to have here. It was rare she found someone she considered her equal in any situation, her ego didn't really allow for such things. she could put on the face of pretending she wasn't above people but her arrogance ran far deeper than her skin. Especially in her racing, she sort of let it run free there, just like the rest of her.

He certainly set off the alarms she loved to have set off. They might be the same alarms she set off in people sometimes. They were the ones Fi always pleaded with her not to ignore in the personalities of the people Makani sometimes surrounded herself with. The snake normally just told Fi sh had the wrong idea of these acquaintances. Though really it was Makani who she did not know entirely. Makani hoped she never would, she tried to shield those darker sides of her personality from Fi almost naturally

What about you Llewellyn Intram? What are you doing stalking around here?" His name felt good rolling off her tongue, looking over him she expected it wasn't the only thing that would. She pushed thoughts of Fi away. He was far too fascinating to pass up.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2009, 11:23:28 am »
Llewellyn took a drag on his own cigarette, monitoring her, seeing the flashes of interest that stained her expression. "Yes, it appears you did find someone... as did I." He looked her over again. She wasn't human, not entirely, which always made him a bit jealous, but the nonhuman characteristics looked good on her. He found himself wondering exactly how far they went.

"Me?" He said, with the slightest tinge of interest in his voice. "Oh, nothing in particular." He decided to be subtle, to test how savvy she was. "Just having a drink or two before dinner." He watched for a reaction. If she made none, maybe he would educate her. If she did, maybe it would turn into a date. The corner of Llyn's mouth turned up at that. Let's paint the town red, baby. Dinner and a show.

He took a step back and gestured into the bar. "May I buy you a drink as well? I don't mean anything untoward by it... but you fascinate me," he said, stealing the word from her own thoughts. "Maybe dinner as well," he said with a disarming smile, still just evil enough to attract Makani, "maybe longer. I would like to get to know you better."

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2009, 08:55:32 am »
Bright green eyes followed his thin fingers holding his cigarette. Some people just looked incredibly sexy smoking. Makani could never quite pinpoint why that was, maybe it was the way their hands looked. The change in their faces, the smoke giving something mysterious to them. All she knew was she found the way he moved so interesting and distracting.

An eyebrow raised at the way he said dinner. It had a certain lilt to it that made it sound sort of ominous. She wondered what he was up to, she just knew just wanted to find out. Which was perfect considering he was asking her to join him. Then an evil smile that caused another shiver to finger crawl up her spine. It had been a long while since anyone had caused her to react like this.

He was asking her to have a drink and called her fascinating. There was no easier way to get on Makani's good side than offer her a drink and compliment her. That ego always needed fluffing in her book. Fascinating was the perfect word for herself she thought. It was good to see he thought the same thing about her she thought about him.

"Mr. Intram, I would love to join you for a drink." She moved to stand next to him and slid an arm into one of this thin bony ones.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2009, 08:20:17 pm »
Llewellyn's grin intensified, showing the last few teeth to the reptilian woman. "Very well, then," he replied, directing her back into the bar, sure his table was still clear. "I am sure it will be a night to remember, Makani." Unless, of course, he deemed it unworthy of her memory... or unsafe for her to keep it.

He let her sit first, in the seat opposite his drink, before arranging himself in the other. He held his cigarette in one hand and leaned on the other, doing interesting things to the smoke with telekinetic nudges, and subtly putting the thought in the waitress's head to check on his table. He took a drink with the hand he held the cigarette in. Unwise though it was to leave one's drink and expect it to not kill one when one returned, he was immune to anything the Philistines that frequented the Cancer would slip into it. A necessary precaution, for his line of work.

"Such interesting features," he mused, examining the webbed parts of Makani's ears. "In better light, it appears they would be iridescent." The erratic placement of his teeth gave his speech a unique property. He took another drag from the cigarette, exhaling the smoke through his nostrils in a manner draconian and not nearly as silly as most people would look, and looked into her eyes again. "Forgive my lack of observational skill, but what type of humanoid are you? I would recall having seen such an interesting variety before, so I suppose you're the first."

The waitress arrived and Llewellyn languidly turned his head to acknowledge her. "Would you like to order anything else, sir... and madam?" she asked diligently. Llewellyn dialed his grin down to barely above a bored expression, but there was still something unmistakably predatory in the eye the woman could see. "Nothing for me, thank you, but I believe the lady would like a drink."

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2009, 08:05:05 am »
Makani moved into the seat and crossed her legs, causing them to look longer than life as she leaned back in her chair. She watched Llyn closely, really unable to help herself from doing so. She was continually fascinated by the little nuances in his movement. She thought that even if she knew him for a long time that it would still be fascinating, but in a different sort of way. Normally thinking long term thing with any sort of person made her nervous and split. With him it just made her more curious as to why she was feeling this way.

Then he was talking about her again. A small upturn at the corner of her lips crawled in. The way he spoke made everything e said feel like a velvet touch to her. She imagined the smoke being his words for a moment then looked passed it at his face and eyes. Did he really expect her to know what she was? Did people know what they were where he came from? She gave a sort of laugh that sounded more like a scoff, no real humor in it.

"Darlin' as far as I know I'm just some sort of mutt." Her voice had a sort of raw feeling to it. A crackling maybe, like she had too many cigarettes and whiskey on a day to day basis. Which was probably very true. "I wish I did know. Maybe I'm the heir to some reptile fortune." Her eyes shone a little as she spoke a grin spreading over her face. "I think the fixtures mixed together well though." she added the last bit as a sort of after thought.

Then the waitress arrived. Makani had her head towards the waitress slightly but she was watching Llyn out of the corner of her eyes. There was a glint in his features that made her warm and cold at the same time. She wondered what the waitress would say about the two of them when she went back to the kitchen.

"Whiskey and cola." She grinned at the waitress her canines showing. She reached out touching the girl's hand. "More whiskey than cola." She gave the girl a flirtatious sort of look then pulled her hand back and leaned against the back of the chair again. she just couldn't help herself around attractive women, especially waitresses. Maybe it was because she understood their pain, or it was something about how it was their job to do what you wanted, plus the added role reversal for Makani.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2009, 11:47:42 am »
The Pilot leaned onto his elbows on the table, looking into Makani's eyes again. "I suppose that's most of us, now." He shrugged nonchalantly. "I can't even be sure of my own pedigree. It would make sense if I were not completely human. But, yes..." he looked her over again. "You are quite well-put-together."

The waitress blushed, nodded and left, scribbling Makani's order down as she walked. Llewellyn laughed lightly at her reaction. "You do such interesting things..." he took a drag on his cigarette, blowing the smoke out slowly through his nostrils. Then he stretched a bit and shrugged his jacket off. The shirt beneath fit much better, displaying just how thin he was and the angles and planes his bones created. "Of course, a fascinating person would do interesting things."

He took his knife out of one of his pockets and ran it along the inside of his thumb lightly. It was a bit dull; he could feel it catch on his skin as the blade moved. He examined the finger afterward. The first layer of skin was slit, but that was the extent of the damage. He sliced carefully into the back of his wrist, grinning almost madly as the knife slipped into his skin. "So. Tell me about yourself, pretty woman."

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2009, 12:21:59 pm »
She looked back at him as he stared at her. She felt a spark that she had never quite felt before. A kindred spirit spark. She had so rarely found someone who even gave a hint of a spark let along the fire she was sure he would create. On the other side there was this chill the cold that was probably supposed to warn her to run away from this man as fast as she could. The kind that she always ignored, the kind that steered her in the direction it warned her not to go.

It wasn't love at first sight, nothing like that. It was lust and companionship at first glance. A sort of veiled passion he carried behind that unbreakable code of a face. She took a hit of her cigarette hiding behind the smoke. She felt completely exposed as he talked about her. Something she wouldn't normally put up with around any other person, she liked to stay hidden. She glanced looking for the waitress hoping her drink would come soon to steady her thoughts.

And he was flattering her again, he just knew the path to get to her didn't he. The way he spoke, she had never heard anyone talk like that before. She felt like she had no class, like she was bottom rung, she had felt like this many times of course. The difference this time was that she cared, that she felt self conscious about it in a way she never thought she would.

"You don't feel human to me at all." She leaned closer to him her elbow on the table her cigarette by her lips. Her face covered her fear that she couldn't hold his interest. She just looked at him through half lidded eyes a small smile playing on her lips. "You spoil me already by calling me fascinating and interesting. I don't know what I'll do with myself if you continue."

Then he slid his knife out.

The whole room went dark to her besides their small table. Her eyes followed it closely the light glittering off of it. She had an obsession with knives that could probably be called unhealthy. Her pupils got wider as she watched it move over his skin. Then he slid it across the back of his wrist, her eyes detected the slight sinking of the blade and she did a quick touch of her tongue to one of her canines pushing on it wanting to feel something sharp.

Then he expected her to answer a question.

"Llyn I," She froze and took a breath trying to control herself. That had never been something she was very good at, controlling herself. She, in fact, normally prided herself on doing the exact opposite. She found controlling herself to be putting a snake in a glass tank, and she wasn't going to allow that sort of thing.

"Well, back home I'm a waitress," her mouth twisted into a disgusted sort of expression then relaxed as she started talking about where her heart really was. "On my off time I'm one of the Motorailers, which is racing motorcycles all fancy. It's somewhat illegal." She loved to brag about her dangerous activities. "On the side from that, I do a little dealing." She slid her hand that held the cigarette out like she was dealing cards.

"Are you a player?" She grinned putting the cigarette in her lips again.

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2009, 04:32:21 pm »
The reptilian woman was projecting like mad. Of course, Llewellyn couldn’t expect her to realize that, that every thought and feeling that crossed her mind was written in bold and italics and #0000FF in the smoky air above her head. Of course, not everyone would be able to see it. It was enough that he could. They told him good things; that he was having just the effect on her he wanted to have on her. Dinner tonight would be interesting.

He grinned at the comment. It always hit him in the right place, to be called inhuman. “I suppose I’m not,” he answered. “It depends how loosely you can bring yourself to define human.” He watched her, the way she looked at him. Interested. “You deserve to be flattered.”

Then his knife was out. Then her face changed, her thoughts shifted like his did.

That was a good sign.

He drew it across the back of his wrist and lifted it out, leaving it momentarily on the table as he licked the cut. He often wondered what people got from just licking unharmed skin; broken flesh had a much more interesting flavor, not to mention blood. He sucked lightly at it, almost like a kiss.

"Hehe, ah," he replied. "You didn't strike me as the full-time waitress type. People like us aren't so good at... serving others." The waitress arrived as he spoke, set Makani's drink in front of her, and quietly slipped back to the kitchen. Another drag on the cigarette, then Llyn put it out, using the back of his arm as an ashtray, gasping a little at the feeling.

He grinned. "Monogamy is no fun at all. My talents are to be shared with the world at large," he said with a sweeping gesture and a laugh. "For tonight, though," he added, "I'm willing to concentrate them in one place."

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2009, 11:24:48 am »
Even though the waitress approached she still spoke, maybe because she didn't think about it, or maybe just because the girl had come back.

"It kills me every single day. However, it's about the only legitimate job that I can find where I live. But no, being a waitress is the last thing I really want to do." She looked up at the waitress who set down her drink quickly and departed. She wondered fleetingly if she had offended her. Maybe that's what she had hoped form, she wasn't sure.  She returned her attention to Llyn as he put the cigarette out on the back of his hand and spoke.

She was morbidly fascinated.

Could he love pain that much? She was one who liked to inflict more than receive normally. It took quite a dominant person to have Makani become the submissive one.

She took a long drink from her glass. The bartender hadn't done too badly at all. It was hard to measure up to her standards with whiskey and cola. She had a perfect balance she liked to maintain with her drinks. It wasn't quite as strong as she liked but it was tolerable. She was chuckling as he answered her question with an interesting answer, but not what she had been talking about.

"Why sir, your mind is in the gutter. What I meant was..."She trailed off holding her cigarette like a joint and giving an example. "Something differently entirely. Something delicious. Do you partake?" She grinned her voice husky as she asked him.

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2009, 03:44:38 pm »
A rather arrogant laugh escaped him at the way Makani looked at the retreating waitress. A funny situation, and she couldn’t decide whether or not she had orchestrated it.  Her look at him was yet more interesting. His eyelids dropped slowly as he felt the end of the cigarette scorch his skin and blood slowly trickle down his arm from the cut on his wrist. He didn’t fear her. In fact, it would undoubtedly be more interesting if she understood the way pain made him feel.

And sure, he’d be the submissive one. He was certain she would suitably impress him before the night was over.

He took another drink from his own glass as she laughed, pausing to lick the blood off of himself afterward. In his opinion, everything tasted better tinged (covered, soaked) with human  blood. He watched and listened and observed and monitored her as she answered him, hearing thoughts and words and inflections and watching her move. Even through all that he almost missed what she said.

“So is my body, quite often,” he replied. “You’ll have to forgive me... and I do indeed.” He leaned in closer to her, an elbow on the table. “Perhaps after we eat. I would like to see you as much as possible through a semi-clear mind.” An elegant excuse, of course. He had a bit of deep concentrating he had to do if he wanted a meal at all.

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2009, 08:16:18 am »
A purr stirred in her throat. One that really sounded more like a growl, just quieter. It was a very rare occasion that someone could make Makani purr. She was the one who normally caused the purring. And she certainly never purred outside of the bedroom. She barely showed affection outside of it to anyone but her girls and Garrett. Well, at least those were the ones that weren't faked outside of the bedroom. The affection in the bedroom could barely be called that.

Llyn seemed sort of gone but there at the same time. She realized now what was so attractive about it to people when she did it. She had never been on the receiving end of it before, besides with Fi. You craved their attention, but felt you had it at the same time. He seemed to have perfected the art. Makani felt she may be in just a little bit over her head. Of course, she didn't really give a shit.

As he leaned in closer so did she. Observing the angles his body made. He seemed to be all sharp turns and dangerous directions. She had a hand on the table and scooted closer towards his elbow as he spoke. She looked up at him through her eyelashes, a naughty smirk on her lips.

"And what sort of dinner does Mr. Intram have planned for me?"

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2009, 08:42:17 am »
Llewellyn grinned wide at her reaction. An obvious sign of comfort, even arousal, meant he was doing everything right. Her thoughts were even a bit surprised that he was making her feel that way. Very good, he congratulated himself. This dangerous woman interested him, and he wanted to experience her to the fullest before the world forced them to part ways. That was a feeling Llyn himself rarely had.

He regarded her calmly, the fascinated gleam in her eyes, the wonder, the slight edge of intimidation that made it all the more interesting for her. Some tucked-away part of him wanted to overturn the drinks and pull her onto the table with him now and do everything to her that he wanted to do to her until she couldn't remember which way was up. However, mating dances were never that simple. Besides, he already had a plan for the night. It wouldn't do to ruin it with an impulse.

He heard her question, and he laughed. Not derisively or maniacally, but softly, mysteriously. "Are you sure you want to know, pretty one?" he asked, running the thin fingers of his twice-wounded hand over her cheek. "It has a reasonable chance of completely ruining your night." He couldn't have actually cared any less; he was going to eat that night, and he was going to have this woman as well.

"Of course," he said, yet more softly, "you seem to be a very intuitive creature. You've been watching me so intently all evening. Perhaps," he said, moving his hand slowly, almost idly through her soft black hair, "you've been formulating a few guesses of your own?"

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2009, 11:41:42 am »
He asked her a question, then suddenly there were his fingers across her cheek. Thin, sharp, like the rest of him. She looked down his arm to his face again leaning into his hands just slightly. She caught her lip in between her teeth looking at him with a sort of gleam in her eyes. One of her canines pierced just a little into her lip a small trace of blood gathering there.

Images of her last "meal" were flashing through her head. It was a vice of hers that was so closely guarded, and so rarely indulged that no one knew about it. Besides her and her chosen meal of the night. Only when she got into one of those blood thirsty moods. The kind she could barely control. She'd leave the house and shop and not come back for days. Trying to make sure no one she cared about got hurt.

Or eaten.

She didn't know where these urges had come from. They were something wrapped so deeply into her DNA she hadn't even realized they were building up. She only knew that somehow twisted into her mutt makeup something made her a severe carnivore. there was a part of her that scared and fascinated her. Makani always made sure to hide the truth even from herself, smoking it away. Pretending she didn't want it.

Though...was Llyn one of similar tastes? That would be a one in a million chance wouldn't it? But she had this strange feeling, the predator aura was so complete, so the essence of him. The way he walked, the way he looked at her, the way he was touching her. It's like it was oozing out of him...like blood. Her eyes narrowed at him, a dangerous smile crossing her face as his hands weaved into her hair.

"Well, I have a few ideas, but I shouldn't tell you either. Your tastes may be too refined for a girl like me." She took a long drink of her whiskey. "Then you might run out, and where would that leave me?" Her hand came up touching his wrist where the cut had been and sliding down his arm slowly.

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2009, 06:45:29 pm »
The hunter kept watching her intently, the slight movements of her eyes and mouth betraying her. He reached silently and deeply into her mind again, grinning at her train of thought. Tonight, he was a lucky man. He was face to face (and closer)  with a creature who possessed these urges, and allowed them to take their course, but had never really explored them.

Tonight, she would stop denying who she was. Llewellyn Intram would make sure of that. It was against what few principles he had to let her go all her life without knowing, for better or worse, what a beautiful creature resided inside of her, how lovely she could be if she only let that dark side take her, and adapt to accomodate and cultivate it.

He knew better than anyone, it would be a lot less frightening once she stopped suppressing it.

He hadn’t realized it as he steeped in his thoughts and hers, but his grin was approaching the realm of madness. Mask, hanging by a corner. He quickly regained some control over that, not wanting to frighten her. “Lovely Makani,” he drawled as she fingered his wound, eyelids drooping in arousal. “You’re just as I suspected.”

This was it, his chance. How would she react?

“I understand completely what you’re thinking.”

That was abnormal.

“That hunger of yours... that lust. I want to see it.”

Fingers tightened in her hair. She could count his teeth by now, easily.

“I wonder... does it match mine?”

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2009, 09:05:18 am »
The look that crossed his face pulled Makani in. She felt that dark side of her responding to it. Rising, breathing inside of her and blowing away the dust that covered it. It was pushing against the sides of her brain washing over all the other crevices that had stayed hidden for too long. That were dark and untamed. She tried to suck it back in as a reflex but it just pushed harder against her mind.

She arched a thin brow as he spoke. How did Llyn know what she was thinking? She breathed deeply for a moment. That was impossible right? She had heard people talk about Pilots...about Aedolis. They all seemed horror stories made up. She had known mages, like Garrett, but she had never known a...psychic. The word caught in her mind and stuck there. What if? She let out the breath. Something tried to push her back away from him fighting the fight of a candle in a tornado.

His face was too close, the smell of him strong in her face. His breath against her skin. His fingers twirled into her hair tighter.

The candle was snuffed quickly.

Instead of pushing away a dark smirk came across her face and she pushed herself closer to him, both of them leaning across the table it was a show for the whole bar most likely.

"Llyn," his name came out of her lips husky and deep. "How do you know what I'm thinking?"

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2009, 11:47:14 am »
The struggle inside Makani fascinated Llyn to no end. Why anyone would fight so hard to remain on the boring side puzzled him, but he rather liked it. She would learn how exhilarating and wonderful evil could be when properly nurtured. He would teach her, even if he had to shove her head in someone's ribcage to get his point across.

Although, it was looking like he wouldn't have to.

Tch. Women, he said to her mind. Such annoyingly inquisitive creatures. Don't be afraid, though. He ran the nails of his other hand lightly over her neck and collarbone. Well, do if you must, but you don't strike me as that type. I sense a change in you... He looked into her eyes, finding them quite altered from their previous appearance. I like it.

"Shall we go, pretty Makani?" he asked, his drink still half full on the table. Nails, hand loosening a bit in her hair, running through it over and over. And over. A grin, for her own. "By that look, you must be absolutely starving." He licked his lips, and his voice dropped a little more, so only she could possibly hear him. "I know I am."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal