Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Random Questions  (Read 439 times)

Anonymous

Random Questions
« on: December 31, 2008, 04:19:30 pm »
- What are, roughly, the populations of Space Stations Libra and Cancer?

- About what percentage of Libra's population is military?

- Are guns (like ones that shoot bullets) exclusive to Sevenwinds? If so, are guns extremely rare in RotE?

The reason I ask the above question is I would love my character(s) to be in posession of guns that shoot bullets. There's just something much more satisfying to me about the thought of shooting bullets instead of zapping lazers. . . *shrugs* Like on Eve Online (the futuristic space mmorpg) one of the races to choose from uses actual bullets (using some kind of quasi-futuristic shells, of course  :roll: )  on their space ships. . .  

- On RotE, do things sorta like mech warrior, almost humanoid-looking giant robots exist?

I know that the above question seems sorta rediculous, and people might respond with something like, "Of course, if you wanna have your characters use mech warriors, that's cool!" But honestly, having something like those big mech warriors from the show Gundam Wing would sort of change the atmosphere of the board a little bit, at least I think. . .

*shrugs* ???
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Random Questions
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 05:50:54 pm »
>.> Since I was thinking about this, what about magnetic based guns, aka "railguns" or "coilguns"?

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2008, 06:43:59 pm »
I don't think there ARE guns in Sevenwinds, at least not normally or ones that are made there...

It's your character! If you want him to have bullets, bullets are good. I'm pretty sure the pilots use guns with bullets, because you can have a lazer, which just zaps through someone, or you can have one of those nasty-owwie bullets that turn into spikey bits of hell when they do the impact thing!

I think a player here has a character who has a mecha type thing, but that's one character out of... lots and lots.

As far as the space stations go; I'm afraid that's a fairly unpopular section for the players as of yet!  So if you're looking for played characters, I'm not entirely sure...

Un-played characters as well... It's probably mostly civilians though. Or however you spell that word. <3 hope that helped at least a little.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2008, 07:15:14 pm »
Sevenwinds is like..../medieval/. They don't have guns. Everywhere else has guns.

Especially orphanages.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal