Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: [Harpy Squadron Members Only] Red Team Message Board  (Read 1825 times)

Offline Nix

Re: [Harpy Squadron Members Only] Red Team Message Board
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2017, 06:43:57 pm »
I am only responding because that first one was my actual name. Message you? As in privately? What did you do that cannot be discussed here?

-Rodion

Offline nephero

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2017, 09:49:07 pm »
I didn't *DO* anything, thank you v much. But it seemed kinda like. Not something anyone has to see on like a public message board?

Also Chance threatened screenshots sooooo

-Lilo!

Offline nephero

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2017, 12:32:16 am »
=========================================
URGENT RESPONSE REQUIRED

As of 1822 today, a written threat has been made regarding several Pilots, most notably one of our own squadron members, Pilot Lladre Opielar. Present intelligence suggests a highly volatile target who will not be satisfied with simple threats for very long, and as such the unknown target is to be considered extremely dangerous.

Pilot Rook is in charge of safeguarding Pilot Opielar, as she is presently physically incapacitated. Commander Kiers and Pilot Hestersen are working with the Seeker and Inquiry departments to trace the source of the threats and will keep everyone updated as the situation develops.

Until this horseshit is resolved, I want a Harpy patrolling every last inch of Pilot Opielar's floor. No one reaches that level without us knowing about it, and I want any and all activity to be transmitted immediately to Commander Kiers. Pilot Voronin, you're in charge of coordinating patrols.

Until further notice, everyone is to be fully at arms at all times. This is not a drill.

-Squadron Leader Kiers

=========================================

Corresponding thread here!

« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 12:33:22 am by nephero »

Offline Nix

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2017, 05:04:23 pm »
((OOC: Just reposting this from the other thread for continuity sake.))

URGENT MESSAGE

Understood sir. Here is the patrol schedule. You have been broken into teams of two and each team will complete two 4 hour shifts a day.

Shift 1: Pilot XX1 and Pilot XX2 0000 to 0400

Shift 2: Pilot Bloom and Pilot Huxley 0400 to 0800

Shift 3: Pilot XX3 and Pilot XX4 0800 to 1200

Shift 4: Pilot XX1 and Pilot XX2 1200 to 1600

Shift 5: Pilot Bloom and Pilot Huxley 1600 to 2000

Shift 6: Pilot XX3 and Pilot XX4 2000 to 0000

Pilot Echo Rook will of course be with Pilot Echo Opielar the entire time and are to remain in Pilot Echo Rook's apartment. I will be monitoring both apartments via our own hidden surveillance equipment that Vander and I installed in the hallways outside Pilot Oplier and Pilot Rook's apartments as well as in the elevators. No one outside the squadron is to approach their doors. Anyone who tries to should be dealt with in manner best suiting the situation.

Since we know that our target(s) have access to the Pilot chat I believe it is imperative we remain active on it and causal. Do not act as if any of this is going on. No further mention that Pilot Echo Opielar is staying with Pilot Echo Rook should be made and no mention of these watch patrols should be made under any circumstance. If there is any movement or issue that requires all of us on patrol duty a 'mayday' code of 'Crap I forgot to buy chips' shall be posted in the Pilot Chat, follow up will be sent directly to our squadron via an urgent alert on the Harpies Message board.

-Pilot Cardinal Voronin
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 05:04:41 pm by Nix »

Offline Lion

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2017, 05:28:31 pm »
You got it Brodion. On it! Bloom, let's go.

-Vander

Offline Bunbun

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2017, 10:29:13 pm »
Understood! Nothing's gonna make it past us. You can count on it!

~Royal~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal