Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: I Swear I'm Not a Criminal. Really. [m]  (Read 17826 times)

Offline Draconian

Re: I Swear I'm Not a Criminal. Really. [Lion!]
« Reply #160 on: October 19, 2015, 01:48:48 am »
"Hey, that's why I said no shame!" Kit put her hands on her hips and gave him a look, smirking, "I might as well be with how often I get laid but... No. Technically I am not." A wink and a flick of her wrist and she was off to have her shower, and she returned in his sweats with the towel draped over her shoulders to cover her naked chest.

"Is my shirt and bra out here? I didn't think to take them with me." A bright grin because Trevan was a nice guy and wasn't going to stare. Or something. Apparently it was fun to tease him.

Offline Lion

« Reply #161 on: October 19, 2015, 08:34:47 pm »
He was burning red, but he couldn't say as to why.  So he gave her her bra and shirt at her and promptly went about washing the dishes, furiously.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #162 on: October 27, 2015, 02:04:30 am »
"Thank you," Kit said quietly before taking the clothing back into the bathroom and returning out wearing her shirt and holding his tank top in her hand.

"Here's your top, thanks for letting me borrow it." A tilt of her head at his dishwashing and she grinned widely, "Is something wrong?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #163 on: October 28, 2015, 10:00:27 pm »
Just what he needed to be absorbed in, flustered dishwashing.  Trevan shook his head and his face was red furiously.  "Uh, nothing," he said, feeling even more flushed and flustered.  He took the tank and accidentally used it as a dish towel.

"Oh, gah!  Stupid stupidhead," he mumbled.  And threw the tank onto the counter.  "I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be weird.  I'm just uh, really tired.  Yeah, super tired.  And I need a beer."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #164 on: November 12, 2015, 01:28:40 am »
"That's your..."

Kit stared at him for a moment, concerned, reaching a hand forward like she was going to pat her back.

"Trev..." Her voice was gentle and she looked worried. "Are you okay? Maybe... You can go nap?" Kit bit her lip and looked at the door. Maybe she should just go. Leave her bike here. He could sell it maybe. She had a new ID chip. It should keep her safe for a while, right?

Keep Trev safe.

"Maybe... Maybe I should go. You... You seem flustered. You'd probably be better if I just... went, yeah?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #165 on: November 14, 2015, 01:37:39 am »
At that Trev immediately turned to her.  "What?  Leave?  Why would you leave?  Did I do something wrong?" he asked, voice low.  "No, it's okay.  I'm just being weird, okay.  I'm not trying to uh, make you go away, I like you staying here.  It's nice to have company."

He gave a smile and moved toward the fridge, pulling out a few bottles of the beer in question and handed her one.  "Here, look.  Um, sit and drink, and be merry.  As they say in bars."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #166 on: November 26, 2015, 12:07:48 am »
Kit was entertained that he had beer in his fridge.

Of course he had beer in his fridge. It seemed like some sort of staple food for the man. Kit looked at the bottle in her hand, not remembering that she grabbed it and stared at it for a few moments before she popped the lid off with her hand. At least it looked like she did it with her hand, she used a slight mental push and the lid came away in her palm.

"You seem a little uncomfortable is all," Her voice was soft and she took a swig of the beverage, tilting her head and looking him up and down. "I don't want you to be uncomfortable in your own home, Trev."

Offline Lion

« Reply #167 on: November 28, 2015, 11:51:12 pm »
"Me? Uncomfortable?  Naaaah," he said nonchalantly.  He raised his glass to her.  "Cheers.  You're my friend.  And as long as this is my home, you're welcome here."  He smiled and took a swig.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #168 on: January 21, 2016, 01:35:37 am »
Sounded like a lie but Kit didn't probe to make sure. A gentle gnaw of her lip and she looked down at her drink before she gave a little nod and then smiled at him.

"Thank you. Trev, you don't know how much that means to me." Kit looked down again, growing sad. Had she ever been so selflessly accepted? Taken in? She reached around to touch the back of her neck, her fingers coming into contact with the metal. "I'll make it up to you. I..." A tilt of her head, "With your... Vigilante things. I can help you," Kit looked him up and down, "I can teach you things."

Offline Lion

« Reply #169 on: January 28, 2016, 06:43:11 pm »
"Teach me stuff?  Learn stuff from a pilot?  Hell yeah!  I doubt I'm a psychic, but I'm more than willing to learn."  He smiled and downed another long sip of his beer.  He sighed with relief and sat down on the couch.

"Could you show me how to kick ass more efficiently?"

Offline Draconian

« Reply #170 on: July 10, 2016, 10:21:45 pm »
"All the training and none of the mental scars," she smirked at him. Then paused and  gave him a brief once over, sitting astride his lap. Gently she took the drink away, caught his wrists and held them above his head, "training begins now."

Offline Lion

« Reply #171 on: August 11, 2016, 10:36:07 pm »
"Wait! Wait, wait," he said.  He couldn't believe what he was saying, that he was really stopping something like this.  Somehow, however, alarm set in, and this didn't seem like it would end well.  They had just met after all, and maybe he'd seen her in her birthday suit, and maybe she'd seen him.  But...that didn't mean they were meant to screw around did it?

"How will this help me kick ass?" he said.  "We don't need to do this.  I told you, you don't owe me anything."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #172 on: August 17, 2016, 06:50:26 pm »
Kit laughed.

Smirking.

With one hand holding his wrists she curled the other around his throat, choking, just enough to be uncomfortable. " I said training. Not fucking." A curious little tilt of her head, "Anyone could want you dead," a squeeze of his throat, "you dont have the luxury of seeing into peoples heads." She smirked, hands tightening, "get my hand off your throat."

Offline Lion

« Reply #173 on: August 17, 2016, 10:27:47 pm »
Trevan didn't have the gift of military training.  All of his fighting experience had been learned out of necessity, even if some of them weren't exactly practical.  To be held like this was partly alarming, and maybe a little enticing.

He had to admit, he was at a bit of a loss, and he scowled at her.  He threw himself off the sofa and body slammed her. Really it was his only option.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #174 on: October 01, 2016, 10:46:46 pm »
The hand didn't move though and quickly enough, despite her back hurting like a few bitches, her hand tightened on his throat until Kit's eyes went quiet and she jerked back like she'd been burned. A sharp hiss and she ducked her head down, rolling on the floor and curling up, her hands moving to the back of her head.

Kit missed Ixt.

A thick swallow and a shiver of pain ran down her spine. Connecting to all of the metal bits. Like a sharp string of electricity. The muscles on her back bunched up and she went quiet for a moment, unable to breathe before the tension eased and she gasped out, shivering.

The fuck was that.

Kit moved her hands to cover her face, trying to catch her breath. Zings of pain still climbing up and down her spine. "I thin..." Kit rolled over and ran to the kitchen sink, bending over it and retching whatever was in her stomach into the sink. A surprised sob left her mouth and she resting heavily on her arms, casting a watery eyed look to Trevan before she shivered and tried to catch her breath.

"I don't know," She stated to the simple  and as of yet, unspoken question. "They don't ever tell us about what happens when you leave. Just that you die."

Offline Lion

« Reply #175 on: October 01, 2016, 11:28:10 pm »
Trevan had been up on his knees at one point before being rolled over and watching Kit suddenly get up to retch in the sink. He curled up onto his knees, wrapping an arm around his legs, watching her intently. Questions rose up, but already he could feel his neck starting to bruise.  He coughed, the pounding in his head subsiding for now.

"Kit," he began, standing and carefully standing up carefully move beside her.  He didn't know what to do, really, since he'd never encountered something like this before...  Did Pilots...break?

He carefully put rigid arms around her, holding her gently.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #176 on: October 02, 2016, 09:31:15 am »
A shaky little breath.

"You cant break whats already broken," she whispered, giving him a gentle look. Kit leaned back into the touch though, giving a sigh and closing her eyes. Tremors stil ran through her and her muscles kept tensing up

It hurt but it wasnt anything she hadnt experienced before.

"Thank you," her voice was a little clearer now and she curled her arms over his, turning her head to rest against his shoulder with her eyes closed, "this helps." Kit eventually turned around, tucking her arms around his back and just... hugging. "I'm sorry if I hurt you," she muffled against his neck.

Offline Lion

« Reply #177 on: October 02, 2016, 11:34:26 am »
[The most awkward hug ever! 8D]

"It's okay," he said.  He leaned into a hug a little until the contact was beginning to feel just a little itchy.  He lifted his head.  "I'm used to pain.  Maybe not like what you can deliver, but I guess I built a small tolerance to it."  He chuckled and rested his chin on her head.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #178 on: October 03, 2016, 06:26:28 pm »
Kit laughed. Used to pain.

She smoothed her hand over the flesh on his neck and gave a little nod, snuggled in deeper for the hug - even though Trevan clearly didn't want to be part of it. Soon enough she backed up and leaned against the counter, eyes closed before she leaned back. Kit tried to smile and she gave his arm a gentle squeeze, "I'll spring one on ya another time. Fight me off like a big boy. Learn you some good battle groove or something." She shrugged and slid down the counter to sit on the kitchen floor, eyes closed, looking tired and clammy.

Offline Lion

« Reply #179 on: October 05, 2016, 11:15:56 am »
Trevan was relieved just a little that she didn't break down further. He didn't know what he expected.  But he didn't think that Pilots had any weaknesses.  But she was just as vulnerable as he was...or perhaps not as he was...  But still flesh in most places.

He sat down on the floor with her, but before doing so, he pulled another beer from the fridge, knocking off the top and giving it to her.  "Woman, I'll look forward to that whooping," he said with his own beer and clanking glasses together.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal