Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To: Jain, From: Keiko  (Read 4288 times)

Offline Zero Undead

Re: To: Jain, From: Keiko
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2019, 10:02:40 am »
---Text Message Sent 10:03AM---

Of course not. I was teasing you. Not very well, apparently. That night was amazing, and meant a lot to me. It gave me hope that maybe you found me as attractive as I find you, and that I might actually have a shot with you.

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2019, 10:12:41 am »
---Text Message Sent 10:12AM---

Don't see why you'd think you wouldn't. I'm not exactly the commander of a squadron or anything fancy XD

Offline Zero Undead

« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2019, 10:16:09 am »
---Text Message Sent 10:15AM---

Does being a commander really make me a better catch? I would hope you'd be interested in me regardless of rank or position. I know that none of that matters to me. You're beautiful and funny and sweet. I've seen you go toe-to-toe with Ren sassing in chat and you are brilliant. You're a little minx when you want to be and I adore it.

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2019, 10:19:37 am »
---Text Message Sent 10:17AM---

Ha! It doesn't. Just I don't have the same volume of interest pool that you likely generate with status alone. Ren just has easy buttons to push...it doesn't take much XD

Offline Zero Undead

« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2019, 10:29:00 am »
---Text Message Sent 10:19AM---

Volume is overrated. What is a thousand yammering admirers worth if they're all boring and unappetizing? From the moment Ren introduced me to you I knew that I wanted to get your attention and admiration, and no one else's really mattered until I had at least tried to win yours. Honestly you ignored my attempts to flirt so well that I was beginning to think I really was invisible to you. So far off your radar that I wasn't even a blip.

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2019, 10:33:47 am »
---Text Message Sent 10:21AM---

Ignored is a very...*strong* word wouldn't you say?

Offline Zero Undead

« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2019, 10:39:34 am »
---Text Message Sent 10:22AM---

I thought I was being fairly of obvious in my flirtations. It didn't really occur to me that you seriously couldn't fathom that I would flirt with you. Makes me wish I had been blunter with my interest in you sooner. I should have asked you on a date, a clear invitation on a date, ages ago.

Offline Zero Undead

« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2019, 10:40:17 am »
---Text Message Sent 10:23AM---

Can you ever forgive me for that?

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2019, 10:48:31 am »
---Text Message Sent 10:25AM---

Nothing to forgive, Keiko. It's just how I am. I'm not really good with this whole...flirting/dating thingy. If that's a problem, I get it and I won't hold it against you. I just...I don't really know what I'm doing

Offline Zero Undead

« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2019, 10:52:04 am »
---Text Message Sent 10:29AM---

Am I good at the whole flirting/dating thing? I'm not even sure, honestly. You're the first person I've tried to actually date in...a long time. Jain, I like you, a lot. You being you is definitely not a problem. Just be yourself. With me. That's all anyone really needs to know about dating.

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2019, 10:54:36 am »
---Text Message Sent 10:32AM---

I'd say you were? You at least understand you're flirting...or being flirted with? Goes right over my head XD. And...I think I can do that for now...be me

Offline Zero Undead

« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2019, 11:00:20 am »
---Text Message Sent 10:37AM---

That's all I could ask for. I hope you have a wonderful day beautiful. I can't wait to see you again. It will be hard to focus on work, but I'll do my best.

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2019, 11:18:02 am »
---Text Message Sent 10:47AM---

Work? What's that? Do cushy commanders even have that? I thought you just delegated that all onto my poor Ren

Offline Zero Undead

« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2019, 11:24:07 am »
---Text Message Sent 10:50AM---

Ha! It might seem that way from afar, but I assure you I work very hard. Who is still having fun in Samariel while I sit in Nevermore dutifully keeping the Ravens running? Oh that's right, your poor Ren is still having fun. I am more than a little jealous. Besides, aren't you the one constantly telling me that Ren isn't working hard enough and I should give him more work? :p

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2019, 11:34:16 am »
---Text Message Sent 11:10AM---

A clearly overworked Raven! And are you jealous because he's free or just because he's with me? :P

Offline Zero Undead

« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2019, 11:36:25 am »
---Text Message Sent 11:14AM---

Definitely both.

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #56 on: August 16, 2019, 11:37:43 am »
---Text Message Sent 11:17AM---

:( Jokes aside you don't get any time off?

Offline Zero Undead

« Reply #57 on: August 16, 2019, 11:41:04 am »
---Text Message Sent 11:18AM---

I do get weekends and the occasional vacation, when I can be spared. I did take a couple days this week to see you. Absolutely worth being a little behind on paperwork. I've nearly caught up, actually.

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #58 on: August 16, 2019, 11:45:19 am »
---Text Message Sent 11:20AM---

Ah well then I should probably stop bothering you so you can finish the rest. Have a good day, Keiko. Try not to work TOO hard!

Offline Zero Undead

« Reply #59 on: August 16, 2019, 11:48:40 am »
---Text Message Sent 11:23AM---

You have not been bothering me. I texted you first, remember? Talking to you has made sitting at this desk bearable.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal