Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Lookit me, full of excuses!  (Read 268 times)

Anonymous

Lookit me, full of excuses!
« on: August 02, 2008, 08:47:36 am »
Again.

Again and again and again.  Basically, I got in over my head.  I got over-excited and didn't properly consider my time constraints which has made keeping up here a chore, not a pleasure and it shouldn't come to that.  I have a lot on my plate now, both offline and on to the point where it is impractical for me to say, 'going on hiatus, bbs!' Because there's no guarantee I will.  So to alleviate any potential guilt I have for staying away for longer and longer, I am going to have to pull myself and my single character out of the running here at RotE.  That way I pull back before I get too involved in anything and I can better handle other stuff that is going on.  

I apologise to anyone this inconveniences, but I would rather pull out than leave people hanging for an indefinite length of time.  

I wish you all the best.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal