Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Rylok’s wants and limits  (Read 211 times)

Offline Rylok

Rylok’s wants and limits
« on: December 15, 2020, 09:09:37 pm »
PLAYER WANTS

What are your favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play? I like grimdark, quirky, or plot driven storylines

What are your least favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play? fluffy romances aren’t for me.

What are your favorite character types to play? odd characters with a quirk.

Are you a planner or a pantser? Do you prefer to pre-plan and stick to a script when posting, or do you prefer to surprise and be surprised? I can go either way.

How do you feel about group threads? awesome.

How often can you reply to any given thread? How long should a partner wait before nudging you for a post? I can reply quickly. If it’s been over a week, give me a nudge.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread? I’m willing to wait as long as necessary.

How do you feel about instant messenger RP? it’s fun.

Ho do you feel about post volleying/rapidfire RP?
I like it.

What's your preferred posting style? Long posts? Short posts? Anything and everything? quality posts of a medium to long length are ideal but I’ll take what I can get.

Any RP styles/habits that you love? third person and observant are great. Give me sensory details to work off of

Any RP styles/habits that you avoid? fluffy romance or filler posts aren’t fun.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding? I want to be talked with before any power play happens.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
I don’t like romance stuff generally but I prefer relationships to happen organically.

What are your limits with regards to graphic content such as sex, violence, drug use, sexual assault, etc?
R rated is my limit for most stuff (except that Saw level serial killer I wrote once upon a time)

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
You do you.

What about healing?
If it’s someone else’s character I don’t mind. If it’s mine, talk to me first.

What about characters being transformed against their will? talk with me if it’s my character.

Anything else?
Nope.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal