CORRESPONDENCE > Communication

To: Pilot Echo Nakiri Devoss From: Pilot Echo Xalk Trevan

(1/1)

Xcavius:
Hey Nakiri,

So even though i know you're never going to open this, I needed to get this off my chest for my own sake. I can't believe I'm actually doing this myself either.

I want to apologize for my initial actions in the chat. It was rude of me and just not who I am. I won't care if you call me a bumbling idiot in chat. I won't care when you and the others just shit on me like the piece of trash that I am. I just won't. Because at the end of the day I know there's a decent being inside of you and everyone of our fellow Pilots. It may be hard to pull out, may even have to forcibly drag it out, but it's there and I fucking know it.

I may be an idiot when it comes to people. I'm gullible, I try to impress everyone with stupid crap that no one cares about, I'm an attention whore who needs the spotlight 24/7, I used to lie in order to make myself look better. I may be all of those things, and many more, but at the end of the day I care about everyone. And as much as I don't believe myself for saying this, that includes you.

You are a handsome, vibrant, and dare I say sexy person to have around and I hope we keep it that way.

If you've made it to this point of the message I'd be shocked. Whether you decide to respond to this or not is up to you, I don't mind either way.

Sincerely-
        Xalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version