Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Arsenic's Wants and Limits  (Read 343 times)

Arsenic's Wants and Limits
« on: July 09, 2018, 07:39:52 pm »
PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
Generally prefer action, exploration, mystery, or horror. Relationship RP if it makes sense and happens organically.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
Slice of life isn't my favorite, and I'm not a fan of Erotic RP.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
2-3 times per week preferably.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
Hmm, probably a month.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
Prefer not to. Would be willing to open a pad and work on it over a weekend or something.

Are you open to post volleying?
(Where you and another player post rapidly back and forth in a thread with each other. If so, what's the best way to set that up?)
Hmm, it's possible.. Getting in touch with me over Discord would work. However, due to certain IRL circumstances, I type very slowly so this might not be the best for me.

Anything else?

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
(For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?)
I prefer it to be written that the action is attempted and I will decide if it's successful or not. If we discuss it beforehand then I am probably more likely to allow it, mostly just want to be on the same page.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
(What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with? Do you prefer to pre-plot relationships or let them happen organically? Are you open to IC-rejection or love-triangles? Age differences? Etc.)
I prefer to let relationships just happen. I prefer to RP hetero relationships.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
(Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write?)
Fade to black. If rape occurs it will only be referenced after the fact, not played out. Won't write homosexual scenes.
What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
(Are you okay with pregnancy in plots? Miscarriages? Loss?)
No limits.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
(Are you comfortable with violent scenes? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write?)
No limit. Won't write harming children.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
(Are you comfortable with such themes? Do you prefer to avoid them? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out?)
 If rape occurs it will only be referenced after the fact, not played out. Won't write homosexual scenes.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
(Think vampires and werewolves. Should a player ask before attempting to turn your character?)
Only if I agree to it beforehand.

What about healing?
(For instance, if someone plays a blind character they may not want people to try and "cure" the character.)
Ask first, please.

Anything else?
(Anything else you want to add that other players should know!)
Hmm, not really. If you have an idea for RP let me know and we'll discuss it.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal