Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Pilot Noble T. Henning-Rook, From Pilot Echo Derriere  (Read 361 times)

Offline GoblinFae

To Pilot Noble T. Henning-Rook, From Pilot Echo Derriere
« on: May 08, 2018, 11:47:31 am »
From: DEPARTMENT OF INQUIRY, ADSTREIA CELL BETA-SITARA, Inquisitor Derriere

To: DEPARTMENT OF INQUIRY, MARGAD CELL ALPHA-ROUM, Inquisitor Henning-Rook

RE: Request for more personnel

Inquisitor Talbot Henning-Rook, Pilot Noble:

I understand that in light of recent events across the domes our Inquiry departments are under more stress than usual and personnel are currently stretched thin. As I am unable to lend more help both personally and from my own unit I would like to volunteer the efforts of another in my place.

While out of typical protocol procedures, if awarded the proper temporary clearances, Pilot Noble Seth Tinston may be of some assistance to you and yours. He is a fourth tier psychic specializing in psychometry as the head lab assistant in Research & Development. While he lacks in investigative work I have no doubt that he could lend a fresh perspective in addition to a willingness to follow set tasks without trouble.

I also wish to state for the record that I understand my suggestion is toeing the line of orthodox and will forthwith stand by your decision whatever that may be. Thank you in advance for your consideration. If there is anything else I can do to aid in your own investigations, I am at your disposal to the best of my ability.

Kind regards,

Inquisitor Kielen Derriere, Pilot Echo.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal