Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Dusk; wasteland raider  (Read 333 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Dusk; wasteland raider
« on: February 14, 2018, 12:27:58 pm »
__________________QUICK STATS
Name
Dusk
Gender; Sexuality
Female; aromantic pansexual
Species
Human
Ethnicity
Teinari
Height
6'1"
Occupation
Wasteland Raider
Residence
The wastes!

__________________IN-DEPTH STUFF

Physical Description
Pale white skin and black, curly, tangled hair that, when not worn down, is usually roughly and loosely plaited into two braids. It falls down to mid-back when braided, and reaches her butt when loose. Her eyes are bright, toxic blue in color. She is tall, broad-shouldered, and muscular with washboard abs.

She tends to dress in armor made up from salvaged and scavenged machinery and critters she's hunted or found, including scaley parts from a dead dragon she found out in the wastes not too long ago. (AKA Temple's dragon, Providence. Rest in pieces.)

Personality
Out in the wastes, it's a dog eat dog world, and she likes to be the one doing the eating.

Very, very paranoid. And very, very cutthroat. And the rest, I will develop as I play her! Huzzah!

Magic/Abilities
Strong like bull!

And idk. I'll figure this out as I play her!

Relationships
TBD

History
TBD

__________________THREAD TRACKER
Current Threads

Complete Threads
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal