Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Pilot Echo Dau, from Pilot Echo Vindstrom  (Read 472 times)

Offline Lion

To Pilot Echo Dau, from Pilot Echo Vindstrom
« on: January 16, 2018, 01:37:02 am »
Nemo:

Look I uh, been meaning to write this for a while now since I left. But I wasn't sure if you would have bothered to read it at all. Since I figure I don't really have anything to lose, maybe it's better I just get it done. No harm and all that jazz. I just wanted to say I was sorry, for everything, for making you feel like you were less than a person. I never meant that, and when we went out - I just wanted to show you that it was okay to have a good time, to loosen up - but I shouldn't have done what i did. There is no excuse for that. Ever. And if it were me I would have done something way way worse than what you did.

I don't expect you to forgive me. You're my best friend, or at least I still think of you as such. I didn't mean to leave you alone. I won't forget you. And I hope you don't forget me either. You're strong Nemo, don't let yourself dwell on the bad shit or it'll eat you alive. You don't need me to look out for you - you can take care of yourself. That doesn't mean I don't worry about you from time to time.

Tell Ponyo Whatevernumberheisn ow that I said hello. Rorshach says meow.

I have never been good at this sentimental stuff. Yeah, the irony. The empath is terrible with writing sappy shit. But the intention is no less genuine. Take care of Jesse, and look out for the goldfish stickers.

I'll see you again real soon, ok. Goodbyes never really being farewells and all that.

-Cabe.

Offline GoblinFae

Re: To Pilot Echo Dau, from Pilot Echo Vindstrom
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 09:34:58 pm »
Cabal,

I'll always be your friend. Don't you dare forget that because you know I worry about you too. The rest is water under the bridge until we meet again and can talk.

Be safe and come home soon. I miss you - we miss you here. It's not the same without you.

Give Rory my love and tell him he's a beautiful boy for me.

~Jain

Offline GoblinFae

Re: To Pilot Echo Dau, from Pilot Echo Vindstrom
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2018, 10:00:45 pm »
Hey,

I was going to call but I wasn't sure if you would be sleeping or not what with the medications and such. I know how much hospitals suck and they're the sleep police: want you to rest and then insist on waking you up every few hours to administer this or that. Point is, if there was one, is that I didn't want to wake you and be a brother.

I miss you. I miss you like fucking crazy, Cabe. They had me out for two weeks and I just got back and...it was rough. Mission was fine and I'm...me. But, you know how it is, that trying to settle back in and all. I keep reaching for the phone too to text you and ask if you want to go to Sailfin for a bite to eat before I catch myself. (Sorry I know you're probably dying for some sushi out there. I'll bring some again next time I visit if you don't visit here first.) I even accidentally speed-dialed Jesse only to be met with "line out of service" message. Suuuuuper jarring.

Anyway I'm rambling. How are you? And not the bullshit slapstick answer. How are you really? Do you know if they're keeping you out there now once you heal or...? I miss you. Did I say that already? I can't even remember. I opened some sake or something that Jesse left left in my panty months ago. Potent stuff. I have a feeling I'm going to regret this tomorrow.

Rory! How is my favorite furball? He been keeping you in line? ;) I keep thinking I hear his meows and open my door expecting to see him sitting on the mat all regal-like. Give him extra cheek scratches and pets from me. And make sure you tell him they're from me! Don't go trying to steal my affections to him. Goddess knows you have all of mine and more already. Ha ha ha Ciri delete last line.

But, I was talking about missing you and I do and some of that I think is also because I miss our friendship. I fucked up baaaaaad, Cabe. I hate myself for that. Sure we both apologized and all but I know that doesn't make it better and I'm so so so so sorry. I don't deserve your friendship and I'm selfish still wanting it, I know. But, Cabal I know there is no starting over. There are no clean slates in life. We can become whoever the fuck we want but inside we're still as twisty inside as we always were before, maybe a bit more twisty with each new mask we wear. But, can I earn your friendship back? Can I work to be worthy of your trust in me again? I know it won't be easy if you even let me but I want to try. I don't want to give up. I've given up on so many things in my life and lost so much. I don't want to lose you too. You were the first friend I ever had and I did not and do not deserve the kindness you showed me. And I'm so sorry.

I'm rambling, I'm sorry for that too. I should have said all this a long time ago and I should have for certain said it sooner after I hurt you. I thought if I gave you space and let you be you wouldn't hate me as much, that you would  not find me a bother and an annoyance like I usually am. Ren says though that I'm probably driving you further and further away by doing that. Maybe it's already too late at least to have what we once had. I don't know. I think I'm drunk at this point. The sentiment is all here but the words just don't make sense, you know?

Wordy words later, I love you. I miss you. I hope you're doing alright really and truly. If you're not I'm here if you want to talk. And I'm still here if you don't. I'll always be here no matter what. You're my friend, my family, one of the people I want to share everything with whether it be my joy or my pain. I fucked up before. I lost Jesse and didn't treasure what I had and I'm going to be damned if I do it again.

Anyway this was supposed to be a quick "hi how are you" and turned into Jain's bleeding fucking heart fueled by whatever this bottle was and poor decisions. Make of it what you will I suppose, Cabe. You don't even have to answer it. I wouldn't hold it against you. Apparently I needed to get it off my chest I guess. I'm trying to move forward and be the kind of person you can be proud of, that I can be proud of. One step at a time, right?

Rambles aside I hope the meaning is in there somewhere. I'm not broken and I'm not dying but shit isn't the same without you here and I'm a terrible friend. I think that sums it up well enough. Oh and I could really use a hug right now. But, nothing can do about that one. Be safe, be well, be happy, Cabe. Hopefully talk to you soon too if I haven't pissed you off for good now with this.

~Nemo

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal