Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: The greatest shape of all. Folded. [M]  (Read 2258 times)

Offline Draconian

The greatest shape of all. Folded. [M]
« on: July 19, 2017, 12:53:05 am »
After all was said and done, if someone had told Serenity she would have a totally platonic relationship with a man she would have laughed at them. It had never seemed like a possibility. It just couldn't be done. Serenity usually chose to just not have friends. Though, it had been years now and the pair of them had been working together just fine. Had become friends, even. Serenity stretched her arms up before she folded her current tool back into a feather. Clicking it into Mercury's mane.

Serenity stretched her arms up and ruffled her opal hair, back arched, hand moving to cover her mouth after she yawned. Now it was time for torture. As a succubus - or at least to some degree she was one. One enough for it to suck - Serenity had one setting and it was on. Working with her hands on things helped keep her distracted and because of that she was one of the best mechanics - of course with the help of Mercury - more work was easy to come by.

It was unfortunate though, that she'd promised Hugh - her assistant of sorts - that she was up for beer and folded pizzas. While Serenity fixed the parts, sometimes she needed parts and that's where Hugh came in. They were a perfect team. They got along. Their skills complimented one another and if need be and they were running late, she was small enough and he was strong enough to toss her over his shoulder like a sack of ground wheat. Luckily that didn't happen often.

"Are you done?" The soft purr of Mercury was felt in her chest and Serenity shivered at it before she looked to the dragon, a beautiful girl, Serenity gave a nod and reached her hand to touch the side of her cheek. A moment for the dragon to lean in before Serenity smiled, "Gonna go grab Hugh and then we're gonna have dinner and beer."

"Eugh. Beer. Smells awful,"

"You like snacking on rodents, Merc."

"It's in my blood. Have a good evening."

Serenity nodded before she unzipped the overalls. While most Pilots got to wear cool uniforms and looked posh, Serenity had sweat beaded on her and forehead and the overalls were baggy. A glance down to make sure she was showing just enough cleavage that it was still decent and looked accidental. Hugh wasn't into it, but she liked the little zing when she caught him looking - Who didn't look at boobs?

"Hugh?" Her boots were loud while she walked and she fanned herself, finding this part far warmer than her own. It was a decent walk, well ventilated and made for his job. It was unfortunate that if she tried anything with him he'd probably die. That and she was sure he liked men. It had never been a thing they talked about. It had never factored into their friendship.

Still, it was always frustrating on a number of levels for her. Why couldn't she have gotten an old unattractive coworker? One who didn't seemingly enjoy her company? "Huuughie!" Her voice echoed and she shuffled along, the zipper falling down past her navel. Dressed in little more than a tank top and short shorts under her overalls, most of her Not Working outfits left little to the imagination.

"Shower, beer and pizza!" She hollared, figured that if she yelled at him on her way, he'd be ready to go by the time he got there, which meant she had less time alone and less time to think which would mean not squirreling away for a moment or two to collect herself. "I'm gonna shower by myself if you don't hurry!" The words slipped out and she rolled her eyes at herself, "Buy the beer and drink it. By myself. I mean. C'mon, man, I'm hungry! Sandwiches were hours ago!"

Offline Lion

Re: The greatest shape of all. Folded. [M]
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 12:55:02 am »
The day had been way too long. Waaaay too long. And if Hugh had gotten any more sweat down his ass crack, he'd no doubt be rashing it all the way back to the eyrie on Balthasar's back. His dragon made a point of properly cleaning up afterward, and much appreciated the extra attention Hugh put into wiping down his scales and saddle once they got into their workshop, Hugh slid down and did just that. Besides, if Hugh had to get dirty, so did Balthasar, but it never hurt to have small clean ups in between.

"You going to hang out with Serenity, after?"

"Yeh!" Hugh snorted, zipping off his coveralls and securing the knot around his waist. He still wore a t-shirt underneath. Or would have been wearing it if it had been sticking to his torso. It was like a second skin and his back was all itchy from having been covered up most of the day. And sorely then was he reminded of ass rash. "We're getting calzones, and beeer! It's gon' be hella fun! You should have some fun with Mercury! I hear she likes you."

Hugh winked at Balthasar although all the dragon could do was snort and scittered away to do do whatever the hell it was that he did when Hugh wasn't around. The work day was finally over. about damn time too. If he had to weld another piece together without taking off that fucking shirt, he was going to burn his own hands off!

But at least for now the shirt was off and he could go change into something proper that was worth going out in. "I hear ya!" he hollered amidst slipping into a clean pair of jeans and a new tank and button up. "I'm a'comin, Siren. Sing me your sweet song!" He was humming something he'd heard playing on the randomizer on his phone and stuffed his feet back into his dirty work boots. Those weren't too atrocious. And could be easily wiped down.

He came out of his side of the eyrie and pulled wrapped his earbuds aroundh is neck. "Hey hey! Siren. Dance with me baby!" he hummed, gyrating his hips and dropping down into a squat so that he could exaggerate just how much his ass was shaking. He had a lot of it, back there, even if it was mostly muscle. It was just the way the cookie crumbled!

"All right, so you don't have to dance. Let's go! Slow poke gets the choke. Or however that saying goes. I don't know what I'm saying. I'm delirious from hunger!"

Offline Draconian

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2017, 11:15:36 pm »
Eugh.

If he wasn't so good at his job and a good pillow to rest on Serenity was sure she would have been done with him ages ago. The reaction he usually got out of her was the one being given to him now. Distinct disinterest with a hefty serving of eye rolling. Of course, that didn't really matter. It was appearances. While of course she rolled her eyes, his ass was one of her favorite parts to stare at while they were walking and Hugh was usually staring in whatever fantasies she'd had.

It was just that though. Fantasies.

So, it was her hands on her hips and her expression sour when Hugh finally stopped shaking his butt at her. "Slow poke gets the choke," She repeated, looking down at herself, still dressed in coveralls, "I wish." She mumbled before looking away and pushing a hand through her short hair.  A booted foot reached out to kick his and she rolled her shoulders. "You're just going to change? Or is that to just go home with? I forgot a second set of clothes, so I was going to head to my apartment and shower and change. Wanna come with? You can just shower with me. Uh. After me." Serenity frowned and glanced away before she rolled her shoulders again and stretched her arms up, back arching before she yawned. Clearly more ready for a nap than beer and food.

"How about," She started, "We go get beer and food and then camp on the couch to a few movies," Her tone was hopeful, and she fluttered her eyes at him while they meandered to the way to head home. It wouldn't be long, but, long enough of a trip for her to start getting itchy. "Emergency only day tomorrow, so passing out on the couch is totally an option!" Serenity nudged him, trying to convince Hugh. Emergency only was like a day off, usually they got called but sometimes they didn't. And it was great.

Offline Lion

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2017, 12:55:11 pm »
It wouldn't be the first time that Serenity griped about Hugh's dance moves. But if he was lucky he'd have all day to bug her tomorrow and then some. Annoying her in small doses was always more fun, and they got along well enough! So far she hadn't thrown him out off an eyrie ledge so over all Hugh considered that a good thing.

The girl had it poppin'. She knew that, and he knew that, so he only wanted to encourage her to shake what her mother gave her. That was never a topic of conversation between them. But Hugh had been told his ass was worth a thousand words. Sure a picture could last longer, but nothing beat the real thing.

"Ok, Siren. You twisted my arm enough," he sighed, sticking his tongue out at her. It was followed by a snort and once they were outside, Hugh slung his arm inside of hers, hooking them elbow to elbow. "I don't have any other plans, so that actually sounds really good! Who knew working 16 hour days could make me so damn tired!? Rhetorical question."

Hugh smiled and as they made their way to the lower levels, taking the elevator down, he leaned back against the railing. "So I'll pick us a couple of Remingtons, aaaand what kinda food? Shall we get...calzones? Or just regular pizza?" He looked her over, and nudged his boot against her leg.

"You always had that birthmark back there?"

Offline Draconian

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2017, 10:55:59 am »
Siren. Always Siren.

Never something plain like 'Hey You' or her name. It was always Siren. She didn't even sing! Where did Siren even come from? Serenity closed her eyes for a moment before she finally looked at him and snapped her teeth at him when he stuck his tongue out at her. Rude. Then they were elbow to elbow and he was doing that noise making thing with his mouth and she felt her cheek slowly move to rest against his bicep. An unconscious move, craving the contact.

Then they were in the elevator and he was leaning and she just watched him. Hated how he made her insides tingle. Then again, it wasn't a unique reaction. To anyone. She just spent the most time around Hugh. Therefore he got the most tingles. As per usual, when there wasn't any talking she stared off into space and day dreamed, the flush on her cheeks was telling and she pressed her back to the wall, eyes falling closed before she bit her lip and -- "What?" She chirped, standing up right and blinking at her companion.

While her brain processed the words he said, she just smirked at him and glanced away so he didn't see her roll her eyes. "Calzones," She said because she knew that was the answer he wanted, then looked at her leg. The simple touch of his boot against her leg sent another flush across her torso and she sucked in a breath, trying to recall. "Yeah. That's why it's called a birth mark," She cleared her throat - because she sure as heck didn't know if it's been there forever - and moved crossed her arms over her torso, smoothing her breasts against her forearms. "So, I shower.... And you get food. You know the code to my door, so just let yourself in, okay? Okay."

Maybe that'd give her enough time to calm down. Though, she reached for his hand, "Wait. What are we doing again?" She held his hand gently, a quiet unintrusive way to get some skin to skin contact which - oddly enough - the chaste contact calmed her down some. "OKay, so I'm going to shower and you're going to shower and then you're getting food, coming to my apartment and we're gonna binge on folded pizza and beer until we pass out. That's the plan, right?" Serenity just frowned at the wall while she was thinking and unconsciously thread her fingers through his so their palms touched.

Offline Lion

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2017, 12:09:51 am »
Hugh never said it aloud. Not recently anyway, but he liked that they could be comfortable like this, just hanging out and doing their own thing. And why not? Just because he worked with her for sixteen hour days - as exhausting as that was and there seemed to be no fucking end to it - didn't mean he didn't like winding down with her just the same. He liked Serenity, and she looked like she needed some down time.

So why not?

Hugh snorted at her response. Sure, that was the general response to calzones. And in truth maybe he didn't need to be eating so many of them. That was for sure, since they all seemed to go straight to his ass. Hugh grumbled something else and he instead refocused on her.

He gave her a hooded look, tilting his head to pout. He was good at that, the pouting thing and even as she reached for his head, Hugh took the opportunity to lean his head against hers, walking as slowly and as awkwardly as possible. 

"Okay sounds like a plan. I like this plan. The best plan," he murmured, squishing his hand to hers. In an abrupt movement, Hugh slipped his fingers from hers and tucked her head into the crook of his armpit, smothering her in the warm stink that came with being covered up and working with fiery things all day. And he just smooched her brow, laid a big wet one there and cackled, releasing her as quick as it happened.

"All right, sweetie pie. I'll meet you in about an hour then yes?  Go go go! Shower!  I want you squeaky clean when we go and watch terrible movies together! I'll just shower when I get back to your place," he cackled and they soon parted to do just that. Already the day was getting better and better.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 12:18:54 am by Lion »

Offline Draconian

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2017, 08:57:17 pm »
The noise that Hugh was very familiar with.

The one Serenity made when she was equal parts disgusted, entertained and resisted the urge to punch him in the dick. "Eugh!" She grunted, pushing away from him with little luck, moving her hand to wipe off her face and just staring at him in mind horror. The kiss tingled and she hated that, reminded her of everything she needed to resist. Still, she kicked his butt lightly after he spoke.

"You better, God, you stink!" She called after him before she made a face and wiped at her head again. Gross. Maybe he saw that glazed look in her eye and needed to remind her that he was off limits. He was. Serenity shook her head and patted at her cheeks to clear her head so she didn't resort to walking funny to her apartment. It wasn't a long journey and once the door was closed she peeled the coveralls off and left them at the front of her apartment and, along the way to the bathroom was a trail of sweaty clothing.

It was a slightly lukewarm mostly cold shower and Serenity stood in it for a long while before she gave in. It was almost clinical how she touched herself in the water, a means to an end and it extended her shower by at least fifteen minutes. Still, it did the trick and she left the shower refreshed, clear headed and a little more relaxed. Hm. She took a towel and patted herself off before she frowned down at her panties. She followed the trail to her socks. Then her shorts, bra, shirt, coveralls.

And then she put them in a neat pile on the floor behind her couch and went through her pile of clean laundry for a large shirt that stopped right above her knees. She'd stolen it from Hugh many moons ago. Wearing only that - because nudity made people uncomfortable - she flopped back onto her touch, arms above her head and at least made some semblance of pretending to care if she was covered up for her guest. Who had probably seen her naked more times than was usual for coworkers.

Offline Lion

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2017, 12:57:48 am »
It wouldn't be that long. Hugh was a fast shopper. He never did like lingering for more than a few minutes to get something that didn't require any sort of real consideration. He already knew where to get the best damn calzones this side of Haviah. And the beer was only a shorter trip away. But so worth it. Peachy-Keene Peach Ale was delicious, light, and came in a gorgeous pink. A lot like Siren's hair.

Hugh made his purchase and was on his way soon enough. Now if he was here with Serenity, the speed in which he would have gotten everything would have greatly declined. It was always so much more fun watching all the faces she made and flustered come backs from all the things he pointed out look liked dicks. Which was a lot.

It was Haviah after all.

He chipped his way through her door, didn't even bother knocking and set the bag of food on the table and immediately stored the beer in the fridge. "Okay so I picked up Crocnado, and A-Crocalypse. And the greatest love story of all Hamsterdam! It'll be great!" he chattered on excitedly, and paused when he saw her reclined so casually on that sofa.

"You still have that shirt!?" he snorted. "Well, it looks so much better on you anyway. Get the movie ready, I'll hop in the shower real quick and we'll get settled, okay!?"  He gave her duck-lips, prying himself out of his shirt and throwing that one in her laundry pile too. Because that shower wasn't going to start itself.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2017, 01:23:41 am »
The shower activities had helped.

Sort of.

Serenity plucked at the shirt when he commented on it, before she just stared at him. Why did he have to be so... Him? Serenity sat up, frowning at the little stand in the corner with the current flavour of self exploration. Which hadn't helped with any of her urges and were a big of a bust as all the others.

A sigh and she fixed the shirt to accidentally on purpose show off more of her thighs while she grabbed the movies and flippped them over to read the synopsis. "Eugh," she grumbled, looking to her washroom in distaste. Why would he get these. They all sounded awful. And punny.

"I hate puns," she grumbled before she pulled paper napkin to the coffee table, relocating the food as well. By the time she'd fixed everything she had the movie ready to go -Crocnado- and she pulled the shirt down to cover her backside. "Huuuugh," she started, head tipped back and eyes closed, "Wash faster or I'mma eat your dinner!"

It was always strange. How much she craved attention. Serenity wasnt sure if it was him exclusively she felt like she needed it from, but it was someone and Serenity tucked her arms behind her head and relaxed a bit before frowning at the device to control the TV. It wasnt much effort to.hit the forggoten thing so the movie started.

Awful movie. Serenity may have to.trouble keepong her hands to herself. "Huuuugh, dont make me go in there and get you!'

Offline Lion

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2017, 09:48:46 am »
It was his peach shirt. Hugh loved that peach shirt! He'd been wondering where it'd gone for the longest time until he saw Serenity wearing it in much the same way years before. Since it was Serenity and not anyone else, he didn't bother making a fuss over it.

What he might very well make a fuss over, though was the fact that as he was finishing up that amazing shower, there wasn't a single goddamn towel in the bathroom.  And he wasn't about to put his smelly clothes back on.

"Serenity!" He called out. "Where are there towels? Siren! You didn't leave anything in here." Hugh scraped water off him, shaking his head and stuck his head out the door. "I am going to march out there naked if you don't give me a towel!"

Offline Draconian

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2017, 07:52:44 pm »
Serenity hugged the shirt to her torso before she peeked up over the couch. Listening to Hugh's yapping. towels? Serenity looked to the pile of clean laundry after leaning over her couch and instead of grabbing one and going to him to pass it over, she climbed over the couch and walked to the bathroom, tilting her head at his own poking from the bathroom.

"Oh no," she said, faux worry in her voice before she sighed and peeled off the oversized shirt and handing it over, "I warmed it up for you." Serenity tossed the shirt at his face before she returned to the living room naked to find a second bit of clothing for her guest.  Well, her unofficial roommate. Serenity, still naked as a jay bird, returned with both a towel and a pair of shorts. "No underwear, sorry," She quipped before she tossed those at the bathroom too.

Now.

Something new for her to wear.

A wrinkle of her nose and into the pile again. Plain panties and a shirt that covered most of her but not all of her. Covered her tits. Perfect. There was a blanket balled up in the corner of the love seat if she got cold. Fixing her shirt - a band t-shirt for a band she didn't listen to - and ran her fingers through her hair. "Your folded pizza is getting cold," she said, moving to stand by the table and looking at the fridge. So was the drink though.

So, Serenity was without Hugh's over sized shirt, but now she was in a tight fitting t and panties. At least now she was wearing those. "Huuuughey," Serenity whined, hand flat on the table, "Hurry up, I'm hungry." Hungry for many things, but only one hunger was ever going to be satiated. She poked at the table and frowned at the vid on the screen. Crocnado. Eugh.

Offline Lion

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2017, 11:56:19 pm »
Now if he was in his own apartment, standing there dripping wet, this wouldn't be much of a problem. And in real logistical terms, it wasn't. Hugh often was standing in Serenity's bathroom, sopping wet and honestly, this wasn't the first time he was hollering down the hall for a towel so that he could dry his ass.

Except this time she was taking her awfully sweet time about it, and as much as he admired watching her walk down the hallway, hiding somewhat behind the door while she took off that peach t-shirt, he really was just cold, tired, and hungry.

"Well, it's about time," he said, sticking his tongue out at her, and watching her leave. He could admire the backside of anyone. Siren's though, always seemed a little more rounder than he was used to. Oh yesss, he could admire that peach all day. Butts were butts!, round things that everyone had and far be it from him to judge one butt between another.

He got rid of his own ass rash, so his own butt could rightfully be admired. Once she was gone, he toweled off and slipped into those shorts. Too bad there was no underwear. He probably had some in his bag, that he only now remembered that he had. Oh well, too late to put them on. That was in the living room. And he was far too lazy to care.

Sometimes it was better go free-willy it, as it were. Not to mention the fact that there were more important things to worry about! Like calzones!

"I'll be right there!" he cackled, slipping that peach shirt back on and practically launched himself out into the hallway, shifting around toward the table, snatching the beer rack from the fridge, the hot calzones and before she could prepare herself, he ducked down and wrapped his beer-holding arm around her hips and lifted her off the ground in a fireman's hold.

"Okay! Hunger averted! Initiating beer and pizza sandwich emergency medicine now," Hugh hissed, plopping down on the couch and 'gently' setting her down.

He popped open a beer an handed her one, then one for himself, grabbed the remote and clicked the tv on, pressing play.  Grinning ear to ear, he clanked his beer to hers. "Okay! Cheers. To EMERGENCY DAY!"  Hugh winked at her and opened the bag to open up the cooling calzones. They were still mostly warm, ready to be salvaged.

"I got yours just the way you like it. And me, i could eat the greasy bag and be happy."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2017, 09:52:59 pm »
The one thing that Serenity wasn't expecting, it was a shoulder into her abdomen and then being hefted up like a sack of potatoes. "Hugh!" She gasped out, hands moving to his lower back to prop herself up against him. Serenity hated how the fresh zing tingled across her flesh, goosebumps rising along her arms and making her very aware of everything between her knees and her ears. Just as quickly though, she was on the couch, having been flopped down with a grunt.

A glower at her house guest and she sat up, moving a hand to fluff her lavender hair. Fingers grazed her small dark horns like she was making sure those were still there. When he offered her the beer, she took it gratefully and guzzled back at least half of it before putting it down and sighing. If alcohol was good for one thing, it was making everything mellow out. "To emergency day," She said softly a time after they'd clanked their drinks together.

Serenity looked at the ceiling for a moment, finding the idea of watching Crocnado a few steps away from terrible. It was with Hugh though, which meant that at the very least she'd have a giant human pillow to keep herself occupied with. Again, he spoke and she looked at the calzones.

"Did you?" She said, rising up on her knees on the couch to reach over him for her part of dinner, smooshing her breasts to his arm. Despite the fact she knew he preferred the bigger rougher types - or at least that's what she always caught him eyeing up because she eyed them too - Serenity never really stopped trying to seduce. It was natural. She didn't think twice about pressing herself against someone. The concept of personal space didn't really exist in her head.

Which it should. It was dangerous when she didn't keep her distance.

Luckily for the population though, Serenity only hung out with Hugh. If it wasn't Hugh, it wasn't anyone.

"So? Mine is? Thick and meaty? Won't be able to fit into my mouth it's so fat with cheese," Though the way she pronounced cheese sounded suspiciously like something else. Serenity grabbed a few napkins, wish she had a knife and a fork and shimmied off the couch to put her legs under the coffee table. It was up to her chin but she didn't want hot anything on her tits.

"So what's this movie about? And if you say Crocodiles and tornadoes I will pinch your thigh. Your inner thigh. Right by your bits."

Offline Lion

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2017, 11:28:21 pm »
To anyone that wasn't Hugh, those little touches might have given them the wrong message. Or given them the perfectly right message. This was Aedolis after all and to anyone that more or less melted into the hedonistic haze. Hugh wasn't one to complain. He had his share of flings, and that in no way shadowed his time with Serenity. He liked her closeness, and the way she felt against him. It wasn't that uncommon to find the pair of them to wake up after a night just like this, slumped on the couch, a cramp in his neck and numbness in his ass.

Opening up the back, Hugh shifted forward and ripped it so that all the calzones rolled out onto the paper and it would serve as an emergency plate. She was going to sit on the ground. All right then, why not? Hugh gave her hers and slid his own closer to hm.  Well, he wasn't just going to have her sit below all by her lonesome now was he.

He shifted around and crossed his legs like a child underneath the coffee table, scooting his beer around so that he could see the tv in front of them. The opening credits were already starting with just the push of a button and he unrolled his calzone. "Oh yes, honey, I know just how you like it," he mumbled. "No different than me. But maybe just a little less cheese for me!

"Not to fear, Siren. You can still get at that deliciousness even if it doesn't fit. That's what your tongue's for. Just flick your tongue at the tip to get the drippings! And then just kind of angle it before you take your fist bite. Gentle at first, or the whole thing will just unravel." Hugh was having a hard time holding it together, snorting as he took a long swig of his beer. The taste washed away the initial grease on his tongue and he demonstrated exactly what he was talking about on his own calzone.

"This movie is..."  Hmm, well, when she put it that way, how could he not be tempted to see her threat through? His inner thigh was still sore where her nails bit into skin. Hugh had no fear though, not when most of the hair on his arms were burned away anyway.

"Well, its about tornadoes. And crocodiles. In that order!" he said, sticking his tongue out at her. "So there. You were wrong. Now just enjoy it! It's starting now."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2017, 11:36:14 pm »
"I'm not sure if you're talking about calzone's or cock anymore," She said simply, glancing at him while he sat, smirking into his drink and eating his food. A quick study, Serenity watched how he consumed it, tweaked an eyebrow up and gently rolled her eyes to the side. Then, she copied how he ate, though her bites were smaller and she took more breaks between bites to lick tomato sauce and grease off of her fingers.

A pleased close of her eyes and a content little sigh before she cracked them open to check out the... Vid. The awful vid. Gods. "This is the kind of movie you get as an excuse to say 'hey, wanna watch a movie' but the intent was to fuck on the couch," She complained finishing her calzone before she knocked back the rest of her beer, both ravenously hungry and thirsty. Serenity finished her calzone, popping her fingers into her mouth one by one before she leaned back against the couch at her back and glancing at Hugh.

Serenity didn't actually pinch his thigh. Instead she snapped her teeth at him when he stuck his tongue out at her, "You do that again and I'll bite it," She grumbled, looking at him before she stretched her arms up and arched her back, eyes falling closed. Standing up, she shuffled over him, bumping his head with her hip and legs while she crawled over the couch cushions and to the fridge.

There was no shame on her. It wasn't a shade Serenity wore and she was comfortable now and with her guest so she didn't bother fixing any of her clothing or cared how the shirt had ridden up her torso to just beneath her breasts. Grabbing another beer from the fridge, she popped it open and grabbed a second one for Hugh. A few guzzles and she meandered her way back, though instead of getting on the floor she sprawled out on the couch, on her side with enough space behind her for a certain tall welder guy.

"Where did the tornado's get the crocodiles from," She finally sighed, taking another few swigs from her drink, enjoying the very gentle buzz over her skin that countered the other one, "Is that a real thing? Can this really happen? No, right? 'Cause those would be mutant crocodiles. Probably have four fuckin' sets of teeth and an extending jaw." Serenity sighed and nudged Hugh with her leg, "Come cuddle me, my butt's cold."

Offline Lion

« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2017, 12:10:23 pm »
She didn't have to pinch his thigh to pinch his thigh. Hugh knew Serenity really wanted to. So why bother not doing it. He might have even enjoyed it. But alas it wasn't meant to be. Hugh ate the rest of his calzone, only really vaguely paying attention to the movie. He was tired and the food was far more distracting. The beer too because Serenity's apartment, for some reason, was always just a tad too warm. Why did she give him this shirt?

It was all damp still and was sticking to him, and bleugh. He'd been sweating in coveralls for hours. He didn't need anything else clinging to him. He suppose it was the thought that counted after all. She got up to leave and his eyes flicked to her. Nothing wrong with getting an eyeful of booty. Especially one as round as that one.

"You threaten me, but...you never show anything for it," he quipped and stuck his tongue out again at her while she went to get more beer. He watched her from the corner of his eye. Poor girl. Maybe she needed some cooling off too. Peach ale was usually good for that; not to mention being his all time favorite beer.

Her boobs were practically popping out of her shirt.  Good idea. Hugh shimmied out of the peach t-shirt that he knew she liked. Smelled like her. She must have worn it a lot. He slung it over the couch back when she returned and adjusted himself in those loose shorts. The movie was an afterthought because he was almost giddy with what was his usual preferred method with winding down.

"Mutant crocodiles that I bet are really awful at spooning," he snorted. Hugh knew his cue and shifted around to crawl over Serenity. It wasn't a bad view. She had nice boobs for pillowing, and he just liked having a body close to him. This time she could lay on his boobs though. Hugh shifted so that he could tuck an arm underneath her head and press her back to his front, tucking a pillow underneath his head with his spare arm. 

Idly his hand adjusted the cloth of her tank top, pulling it down respectfully and laying his chin against her temple.

"So if this really happened. In a survival situation. For science, who would you take with you in your team of survivors? To battle the tornado of crocs?" he asked idly.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2017, 10:08:25 pm »
Good.

Serenity snuggled right into Hugh after he curled in behind her, taking a deep breath and enjoying the warmth. The movie was a far away thought and she let him man handle her head so that he was comfy too.  A delighted purr when he had his hand on her side, though it trailed off when he just tugged her tank top down.  To keep her decent. Because they totally weren't just naked together. He was even topless right now.

Carefully she curled her arm over his and snuggled back in under his chin, careful of her little horns so she didn't poke him. His question went into one ear and out the other while she tried to catch it, shifting her hips back and forth under the guise of getting comfy. Her hand smoothed up and down his from wrist to elbow while she though, throwing a leg back over his on the couch.

"Who would I take?" Serenity closed her eyes and hummed, palming her breast in a sort of sleepy trance  before resuming the stroking of Hugh's arm. "I'd take you," she gave his arm a gentle pinch before she moved to twine their fingers together and pressed his palm to her abdomen before she moved it up and down her side, from tit to thigh, "Balthasar and Mercury," She licked her hips and opened her eyes, pupils wide before she closed them and wriggled her hips again.

Untangling her fingers from his, she moved her hand behind her, stroking at his chest before she reached down and pushed her hand down the front of his shorts nails biting his flesh. Serenity's pulse throbbed and she had her breast it one hand and the other down Hugh's shorts before she turned around so they were chest to chest, her fingers trailed along his torso and she leaned forward to bite at his chest. Usually, Serenity wasn't so bad. Usually. "Hugh," She panted, kissing his collar bone and grinding herself against his hip, her voice a soft whine.

"I'm so hungry," she panted, teeth at his neck before she propped herself up on one arm and tried to bear down on him, like she was some big impressive beast of a creature. Mostly she looked flushed, horny and very out of it, eyes almost completely black with how dilated her pupils were. Again, Serenity licked her lips and dove in for a life sapping kiss.

Offline Lion

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2017, 11:41:44 pm »
They were supposed to be watching a movie. Having calzones - pizza sandwiches - and beer - some goddamn good peach ale - and listening to awful screaming as people were sweat away with tsunami-sized tidal waves and tornadoes filled with man-eating crocodiles. The movie was terrible, but Hugh really just got it for background noise and to occasionally cackle at the way somebody was flung away by the storm.

He settled in so comfortably behind Serenity, he didn't even think about what she was doing...Until she was doing it. "Huh? Oh..." And his breath inhaled sharply because ho'damn. There it was. The thing. She was doing it. Again.  And this time actually managed to grasp his junk.

Hugh naturally whimpered at the contact, gasping and the tingling that coiled up his pelvis and into his belly made warmth swell there, linger, and grow. Something else pulled at him, that wasn't him. That wasn't apart of what was supposed to happen when hands wrapped around his cock.

"Serenity," he whined, twisting so that he was lying beneath her, as she pressed down on him and kissed him. The hardness of his cock made a tent in those shorts, and he responded weakly to that kiss. Any ounce of willpower completely sapped from him. Hugh whined again. "Siren...the beer'll get w-warm."

His heart was beating horrifically fast, but the adrenaline rush that normally came with tumbles like this. Hugh reached up, freeing his hands enough to press against her shoulders, to keep her lips momentarily at bay. One hand slid down to touch at her breast, rolling over the point of her nipple, squeezing it.  Women seemed to like that, but nipple play was almost universally appreciated.

"How about just a quick fix, huh? Need a taste?" he panted, fighting off the half-conscious delirium her condition siphoned from people in positions quite like his own. Hugh wasn't completely human himself, and the warmth on his blood only intensified the sensations, and tent seemed to be pitched all that much higher.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2017, 12:27:07 am »
The world didn't really exist anymore. All she saw was warmth and energy before her, wrapped up in a man shape cover. Serenty moaned low and pressed his hand fully to her breast while she ground down on his thigh, rubbing her own thigh against him. With one hand holding his shoulder she tugged up her tank until her tits were free and near soaked through her panties.

With him holding her back she couldn't kiss him. Any of that bright shiny fog was unavailable until she could get her mouth on it. Guiding his hand around her barebreast, she left his hand to that and slipped her own firmly down the front of his shorts.

A pleased hum and she pressed herself harder against his thigh, hips rocking in a steady needy motion. Cheeks flushed, lips parted. Serenity closed her eyes and took in a ragged breath. The movie played cheerfully away, the blood curdling scream of a man getting bitten in half by a airbourne croc.

"Quick fix," she whispered, voice thick and heavy. Serenity wasn't usually frisky. Wasn't usually so underworked and not hungry. Didn't usually go full blooded. Had once when she'd been alone, ripped a pillow in half. "Hugh," another needy whimper, hand wrapped around his cock and working it. She needed it. Anything. The little touches helped, could feel the tingle of the contact.

Without intimacy though, it was little sips when the whole buffet was waiting and she was starved and parched. Serenity squeezed her eyes shut and tried for anything she could grab from her companion. Her poor poor companion.

Offline Lion

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2017, 01:21:45 am »
Hugh couldn't have been more at her mercy, finding himself literally stuck between a mushy and a hot place. Her hot place, the heat he found himself drawn to because of that itch in his blood. The one that made fire his element and welding his ultimate calling in life. All he ever wanted was to be a Pilot, serve a purpose, be where people needed him the most.

And right now the person that needed him was Serenity. He panted, hissing and mewling at the contact. Damn her, damn those soft hands. Hugh's eyes shot open and he instead tried to pry her hands out from his shorts, whining in half-delirious ecstasy. "Don't. I'll come. That'll be a mess," he panted, and coaxed her hands, pinning them against his chest.

"You just need to relax my friend," he tried to focus, the drain seeping into his bones, into his joints, into the aching need she ground down on him. Hugh twisted them around on the couch, pinning her and and feeling that heady buzz dig deeper into his skull. 

"Just hold still. Quick fix. Won't even know I'm here," he murmured and carefully removed the panties that seemed to be far too stuck to her. Knowing he was there, he supposed, was completely the point and Hugh didn't bother thinking of it. It was a problem that needed solving. She had an itch that needed scratching. She was his friend, and if she found herself a mile shirt, he'd make that extra effort for her.

Hugh licked quietly, tasting at the wetness between her legs, slowly and steadily. The delirium was setting in, and his head was throbbing. Not to mention the other head was throbbing just as much, and the need for relief became only secondary.

Quick fix. Small touches, the little ones that counted the most.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal