Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Overnighting at the "Lazy B" [Joanna or OPEN]  (Read 295 times)

WarhawkZ

Overnighting at the "Lazy B" [Joanna or OPEN]
« on: November 01, 2016, 07:22:17 pm »
Bringing her Makaze down in an abandoned field next to the "Lazy B" ranch, Aimbeir finally lets herself slouch in the command couch. 'Last run of the day.' she mused. Hearing the cargo bots begin to unload the load she agreed to run for free. Leaning her head back Aimbeir ran a hand through her hair and sighed softly. "Stay here for the night and then leave in the morning." she murmured. Standing she went to greet the ranch's owners.

Pausing near her room, she quickly changed out of her ship uniform into a more ranch work suitable outfit. Once done, Aimbeir walked down the ramp and took a deep breath. 'Long time since I had time to spend time in the wilderness.' she thought, twisting out a kink from her back. Reaching the small mess, she grabbed two bottles of a century old Aedolian wine. "Gift for the hosts." she mused aloud. Leaving the mess, Aimbeir disembarks her ship and sat on a crate. Leaning back on her hands, she stared up into the clear night. Skimming her dark gaze from star to star Aimbeir wondered if she would ever find a replacement family for the one she disowned. "Not likely, but I can hope? Can't I?" she murmured.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 10:20:50 am by WarhawkZ »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal