Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Colourful adventures! [Lion!]  (Read 7048 times)

ARAD V1.0

Re: Colourful adventures! [Lion!]
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2016, 04:17:10 pm »
"Because I am amazing," Senna quipped with another soft giggle. "Me and Kath go way back, before I met you," she added with a soft sigh, following his glance and giving her girlfriend a soft smile in answer to the wave, before looking back at Avaster.

She raised  her glass in return. "Wow. You have an amazing gift to turn an insult into a compliment," she said, with actual awe. "That's kind of awesome." Another soft giggle. "To another year of adventures," she finally concluded.

Offline Lion

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2016, 10:39:50 pm »
Oh she was being completely serious. Despite him eying her funny, Avaster cracked a smile a snorted a little after their glasses clinked.  He supposed it was nice to have some gift.

"You know the saying goes, 'Everyone's good at something,'" he shrugged, laughing a little.  "But I guess, you've earned that part of me. I can't say I have a whole lot of friends.  So it's nice to know when I need you, I've got ya,"  He flushed a little at the thought.

"I'm sorry I was...a stick in the mustard earlier.  To be honest...I didn't really wanna go to dinner."

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2016, 08:34:37 am »
"Don't sell yourself short, Avvy. You're a great pilot," she retorted, chuckling softly. She rested her chin on the back of her hands, leaning forward to lean her elbows on the table. "Always," she answered easily. "You can count on me. For what that's worth."

She shook her head, smirking softly. "Why do you think I tried to rouse your ass out? I know you didn't want to to this, so I did what I'm best at."

Offline Lion

« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2016, 09:10:00 pm »
"I'm just not up for these kinds of things. But beyond that..."  Avaster fell silent for a long while and he saw their food was soon ready and being carried out to them.  His tongue remained still.  When the food was set down, he thanked the waiter but he still said nothing until he was gone.

"Before you came...my mother called me.  My father died this morning," he said.  "Weird..."

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2016, 05:48:19 am »
She frowned as he fell silent, following his gaze momentarily. So he wanted to tell her something in confidence. She sighed out a breath she didn't realise she was holding in when the waiter left and when Avaster spoke up.

"I'm.. So sorry," she answered, pushing herself up from her seat. She had no better idea to comfort him by walking up to him and hugging him to her chest, sighing softly. "I.. Didn't know.."

Offline Lion

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2016, 05:15:14 pm »
The next thing he knew he had his face pressed against boobs! And Avaste's face reddened like the tomatoes on his plate.  He gently pulled his head back and pushed her away, so he could meet her gaze and  he flushed furiously.  "It's okay, Senna.  I'm really not all that broken up about it. I hated him..."

He cleared his throat, taking a long sip of soda before clearing his throat.

"I'm not sorry he's dead.  I just...feel nothing is all," he said and looked at his cheeseburger.  He forced a laugh.  "This became really awkard really fast."
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 05:15:29 pm by Lion »

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2016, 04:45:33 pm »
Her chest was relatively small, so it was not like he could be buried in it. But granted her light frame, she was easily pushed off, even if it was a gentle shove. Senna nodded slowly and took her own seat again, looking him in the eyes as he explained. Her eyes shifting to a deep blue, compassion clearly visible. "Well.. It did something," she started. "I'm here for you. And you damn well better remember." She frowned softly, shaking her head. "Even if you hated him, you still had those moments.. Those happy times, else you wouldn't react like this," she murmured softly. "He's still your father. And you still consider him like that," she smiled faintly. "That counts for something."

Offline Lion

« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2016, 12:06:41 am »
[Sorry, I waited so long! I haven't been posting very quickly lately. Just life!]

"I know, I know," he said with a smile. "I know you're there when I need you and that's what I'm most grateful for.  Not that bastard. He can rot in hell for all I care."

He just wanted to move on from the topic but it was worth admitting. And he had to tell someone, and he was glad it was her.  "Thanks though, for being here. Those other pilots don't know what they're missing. You're a gem."

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2016, 04:11:42 pm »
[No problem ^^]

Her eyes alternated back to their respective colours after she blinked, nodding softly. "Good," she answered, feeling the atmosphere and deciding not to persue the topic here. It was obvious he wanted to move on.

"Well, they're missing a whole load of awesome, thats what they are," she quipped with a soft giggle, before startiçg to eat. After all, she was starving, the scent of freshly baked steak didn't really help. "But thanks."

Offline Lion

« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2016, 11:16:12 pm »
"You can dig in.  The food is going to get cold if you don't eat it.  And they'll just give it to some stray dogs if you don't.  You know how that always goes.  Can't be having urchins and dogs fighting over discarded steaks."  He chuckled and took the knife into his cheeseburger to cut it in half.  "Here, try this.  This is really good."

He slipped it onto her plate and avoided the angry gaze of the waiter.

"I don't think we're allowed to share, but for you, you could have my jacket if you wanted."

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2016, 09:24:54 am »
She snorted softly. "Now you're making me feel bad," she answered with an awkward chuckle, rubbing the back of her head. She blinked at half of the meal being shoved on her plate, frowning. "Thanks.. But I can't eat all, this," she gestured at her own steak, fries and the fried egg.

She in turn, be it to spite the waiter or to share, sliced a piece of steak, complimented by egg and held the fork out to him. "Here, I'm not someone for cheese, but this is quite good aswell." She added with a smirk.

Offline Lion

« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2016, 10:43:41 pm »
"You don't have to. Let's go down to D Level and see if there are some stray dogs we can find. I'm sure they'd love a bite of this cheeseburger," he said with a chuckle.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2016, 10:22:29 am »
"Let's eat our fill first," Senna answered. "I'm paying after all," she mused with a softsoft chuckle. "I'd hate to see what I'm paying for eçding upp for some stray dogs." A soft chuckle. "God. I'm becoming our waiter now, aren't I?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2016, 11:01:36 pm »
"Just, enjoy. Or try to, Senna. How often do we get to eat like this?  Maybe...maybe I just forgot what it was like to eat like this. or maybe I'm tired of it. I forget sometimes.  I'm still that scrub you know. No apartment's changed me. I just hope you remember that too," Avaster muttered as he finished what he could and put the rest of it away.

"Why are you paying for it?"

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2016, 12:26:29 am »
Senna shook her head. "Ofcourse I'm enjoying it. I'm having a free night to spend with ond of my few friend," she answered with a soft chuckle. "Even if he can be a scrub at times," she answered, still eating. Even after he had finished.

"Well.. I invited you out, it's only fair I pay."

Offline Lion

« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2016, 12:40:16 am »
"Senna, no. I got it.  Really it's okay and these credits gotta be good for something right?" He patted her hand gently with his.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2016, 04:22:42 am »
"Fifty fifty," Senna answered with a soft snort, having finished her own meal, she went on to half the cheeseburger Avaster had scooped on her plate. Despite saying she couldn't eat all of it.

As soon as she had finished everything, her plate completely empty now, she sat back with a soft huff, glancing around to find Kath, meeting her eyes. Kath nodded and started to get to work on making their bill.

Offline Lion

« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2017, 09:12:12 pm »
"Wow you could really put it away," he said with a laugh. "And you never seem any bigger than you were before.  Which is a compliment I swear!"

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2017, 03:32:19 am »
"I'll take it as one," she retorted with a cutesy smile. "But, it's... Well, yeah. TRIM," she answered with a soft sigh. They've known each other for some time now, and just the word TRIM was synonymous with 'I don't really feel like talking about it' for Senna. It was rather easy to pick up one when acquainted with her for longer than a week.

Kath approached and pulled up a chair, sitting down with her drink. "Here," she offered the bill. "Don't want coffee, a drink or dessert? It's on the house."
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 05:34:25 pm by ARAD V1.0 »

Offline Lion

« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2017, 08:04:49 am »
Avaster was tempted to reach for the check, stopped only by the knowledge that Senna would also his hand so hard, he'd have to cast it all day tomorrow. He was a pilot, he needed his hands.  Still he would provide the tip. Even if the service wasn't exactly spectacular.

"Coffee will be fine, Kath, thanks," he said and smiled up at the woman. "I always liked your brew, and I'll need my energy for whatever Senna has planned after this."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal