Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Revel in the symphony [Nix][M]  (Read 2366 times)

ARAD V1.0

Re: Revel in the symphony [Nix][M]
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2016, 04:24:39 pm »
She followed him in, listening to his story with a sympathetic nod. A musician who couldn't perform. She imagined it to be very painful. "I'm sorry," she could only say as she sat down at the table, looking around. She frowned as he dotted off the drinks andbshoon her head. "Have anything non alcoholic?" She asked with a faint smile.

Offline Nix

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2016, 05:30:42 pm »
"Thanks." He supposed she really was a musician too. She seemed to understand how it was hard for him to not play... Even though it was to hard to play as well.

Isandre opened up the fridge, those choices were not really his style either, of course he would drink anything if it was just to get drunk. "Water, orange juice, some weird looking soda and ginger ale." He rattled off before looking back at her, waiting for a decision.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2016, 03:56:37 am »
"I'll gamble a bet on the orange juice," she answered with a soft smile, glancing around the room. "Mostly, producers tend to see this thing like we regard pilots. Make sure we're the talk of the town, fans start to imagine a romance between two and start shipping them, on and on," she answered, before chuckling. It was funny enough, but she had no interest in engaging herself to a romance. Her music took up too much of her time to do so.

Offline Nix

« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2016, 10:17:31 pm »
"...to be honest I am sure that was his goal. He is trying to boost my popularity again so when my album drops... I apologize that you were dragged into this." Even Isandre wasn't sure why he was being so candid and well, decent. Or he did but was scared to admit it. He pulled out the orange juice and poured two glasses.

He handed the DJ one of the glasses and headed over to the couch while sipping on the other. He sat down and wondered the last time he talked so much and so openly with someone he wasn't sleeping with or trying to sleep with.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2016, 09:27:28 am »
Nequit shrugged softly. "No harm done. It isnt the first time someone tried to arrange such a thing. And I'm sure it won't be the last," she chuckled softly, before nodding in thanks as she accepted the glass.

"That's the thing my producer keeps advicing me, don't start relationships. Remain mysterious."

Offline Nix

« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2016, 06:16:04 pm »
"Hah... I wish mine would be. I mean I didn't mind the rest of the image change but I am not the kind of guy for a relationship, real or otherwise." He chuckled lightly and took another sip of his juice. "...so why did you come, really?"

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2016, 04:05:55 pm »
"Curiousity," she said, taking a sip from her own glass. "See, keep the reputation I mentioned earlier up for so long and people will suspect some kind of agenda, start fantasizing and give up on proper contact because they are under the impression contact is only made from my side," she answered, before taking a deep breath and chuckling softly. "I was curious who was brave enough to try."

Offline Nix

« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2016, 04:45:59 am »
"Well, sorry to disappoint then, since I didn't actually ask you here. Not that I wouldn't." He chuckled a little. It was nice having someone here to talk to... To not be alone. It was relaxing... Or it would be if he wasn't so on edge lately. "Your music is actually really good. But I am sure you know that already." Isandre finished his juice and traced a line of condensation on the glass with his thumb. "I'm not usually one to listen to DJs." He admitted, not looking up at her.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2016, 02:02:08 pm »
"It's not disappointing at all," she answered with a soft smile. "It is intruiging," she added, taking a sip from the glass. "And thank you," she gave him another smile. "Mayhaps not, but yet here we are."

Offline Nix

« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2016, 09:12:28 am »
He chuckled a bit. "Maybe... though I still prefer the feel of an instrument in my hands. I don't know if you will really make me a fan but I appreciate your artistry." He looked over at the direction of his violin. "Maybe it's time I change instruments actually." Isandre muttered sipping his drink.

Of course Ava Orpheus played the violin. It was an essential part of his stage persona. Isandre couldn't just throw that away could he? Maybe he could find another violin... but that was easier said than done too. That violin inspired his entire musical character. But his hands shook just thinking about playing it. It was all tainted now.

And then a thought came to him. He got up and walked over to a closet filled with instruments and pulled out a keytar he hadn't touched in years. Just holding it again made him smile. It made him think of Felix and the guys. "Maybe I can make you a fan of mine though." He grinned.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2016, 04:13:19 pm »
She shook her head. "Your taste is yours to decide. I can't force you to listen to my music, now can I?" She retorted with a soft, almost musical chuckle. "But, then again, these remixes and DJ'ing are my most famous creations. But I can sing and play classical piano as well."

She smiled softly at him. "Mayhaps. You'd need practise, however. Changing instruments is tricky," she answered, before leting out a soft chuckle. "I am completely open to any tastes of music, so perhaps," she answered.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal