Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: New guy  (Read 434 times)

Anonymous

New guy
« on: September 09, 2007, 03:30:44 am »
Sup yall! Im the new blood you all get to kick around a bit. *thumbsup* Love this place and intend to jump right on into things once I sort out my char. Look forward to getting to know you all.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

I am Skar
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 03:40:32 am »
And we are very pleased to meet you Seth. *eyes the fresh meat* You wouldn't happen to know if you taste better with N'awleons Hot Sauce or just regular Barbecue sauce would you? We're all very hungry here and there hasn't been too many new people round here.

Ahem. Right. Can't eat the new people. Sorry, I forget that rules. Anyways! I'm Shizzy, Resident Spam Slaying Plot Master of Improbability. Pleased to meet ya! I hope you enjoy yourself here and meet many new people. Don't forget to visit Spirits of the Earth, the other site we gots all upon here. There should be a link somewhere.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal