Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Can I Do This Thing?  (Read 1737 times)

Offline DragonSong

Can I Do This Thing?
« on: March 08, 2016, 07:32:39 pm »
I actually have a kinda vague idea I think I wanna plot out, but I'm not quite sure how it will sync in this particular forum, so I'm hoping someone who knows better will see this and let me know if it's not a good idea:

I kinda wanna make a villain. Like, a real big baddy. Said villain would have spent a good part of her (pretty sure "her") life creating a secret army among the unsuspecting ranks of other countries. Like, so secret her super-soldiers don't even know what they are- she magically and scientifically engineered them as children to believe they belong exactly where they are; Pilots, cowboys and girls, psychics, mages, Mordecais, the whole sha-bang.

My idea is that all my characters will eventually be interconnected somehow, even by this tiny thread of all being created by Villain Lady (which, if you know me from SotE, is definitely a new thing for me).

Anyway, hopefully I'll keep updating this as I get more ideas and create new characters, but does anyone think they might be interested in threading with Villain or one (or more!) of her creations?

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Can I Do This Thing?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2016, 08:21:01 pm »
ME ME ME ME ME!

PICK ME!

I WILL TOTALLY DO THE THING! 8DDD
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Lion

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2016, 11:39:20 pm »
Dude, this sounds pretty damn cool!  I'd be down to get in on this.  Rote needs more love anyway. 

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2016, 03:12:15 am »
Sounds sweet. Count me in.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2016, 04:33:54 am »
Well yay! Hahaha

Soooo, it may take me a day or two to get some profiles up, but...does anyone have any requests about what kind of "creation" they may wanna thread with? I have a few vague ideas, but I'd be happy to tailor them! (:

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2016, 04:37:39 am »
Perhaps the man who infused psionic energy into Segunda's tattoos was one of them. Perhaps he even is indirectly one of her 'children'

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2016, 06:52:20 pm »
@Rhi-Rhi  @Lion  @ARAD V1.0

Hey peoples! Sorry this is taking me so long, but I have a lot of really vague ideas for character that just don't wanna solidify themselves >_>

So. I thought I'd throw up some of my basic thoughts and if any idea catches your attentions specifically, let me know and I'll make that character priority!

-An Edani cowgirl (who Mother spliced with canine genes, which she is of course unaware of)
-A female Pilot candidate
-A male Pilot with a really choppy and inconsistent gift of prophecy
-A male mordecai (origin unknown at the moment)
-A female lightning mage (given the ability to sort of "link up" with any major electronic system by Mother)
-Two Aedolin performers, a sibling act with hypnotic capabilities (can be split up or thread together)
-A mute alien girl who communicates telepathically through touch, and can drastically alter people's emotions when she uses Mother's "gift"
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 06:54:03 pm by DragonSong »

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2016, 01:32:44 am »
Maybe the Aedolian entertainers can perform in an act with my musician, Nikita Mirai?

Perhaps mother has.set her eyes on Arad and.tries to have the electrical wizard take over ARAD? To capture him nd bring him bck.

Offline Lion

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2016, 08:27:02 am »
Oh god I can't believe I forgot about this! D:

I'm sorry DragonSong, I quite like all your characters. Although I am partial to Maya and maybe your  lightning mage.  That sounds badass.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2016, 03:25:42 pm »
Ohhhh, I'm so sorry I've been totally neglecting this site! I'll be better, promise!!

Okay, so @Lion. I'll try to throw up a profile for the lightning mage real quick. Did you have any plot ideas you wanted to talk about?

Offline Lion

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2016, 04:43:51 pm »
I don't have specific ones right now, but I would to throw either Cal, Tetra, or maybe Luca at them, in no specific order.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2017, 07:55:58 am »
Heeeeeey guys...

So. I'm the worst, and I have not been nearly as active as I'd like (on SotE too, but mostly here).

Anyway. If people are still interested in this idea I'd love to try to get the ball rolling again! I can't promise my replies/profiles will be up as quickly as is normal for me, but I'll do my best, promise!

@Rhi-Rhi @Lion

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2017, 01:27:15 pm »
Mute alien definitely sounds interesting to me, not only to play with, but to play against and even just to play. I used to play a mute woman on another site ages ago, might just see about transferring her here.
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

-------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis
Pirate Captain Drake Morgan
Imperial Knight-Commander Heavy Wilhelm von Tartarus
Mechanic Sarah
Multi-Role AI Trotzige Schwert vonPunane Tolm [WIP]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've got waffle in 'em!
I'm gonna sing the doom song!
Yes. Wait a minute... No.
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

Offline DragonSong

I’m Doing the Thing!
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2017, 08:26:38 am »
Hi again! ^.^

A’ight. So. I definitely need to start being more active on here, so I thought I’d put out an advert/request:

If anyone needs/wants a particular type of character to thread with, lemme know and I will be MORE than happy to hash out some ideas and get a profile up! (Please note that all my characters will fall under Mother’s umbrella, but outside of that I can make pretty much anything you want!)

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2019, 09:53:52 pm »
Heya ^.^

I'm back, after way too long -.-'

Still doing this thing, if anyone is into it!

I've still got three characters in the works I need to make:

1. A female Pilot candidate

2. EDIT: A male Pilot with some Mother-enhanced and suppressed dragon DNA
((Quick @Rhi-Rhi, is that a thing I'm allowed to do?))

3. A mordecai (his origin is unknown at the moment); I'd be into the idea of looking for his mage partner(s)!

4. A blood mage who is related to the mordecai, possibly his daughter or niece or something, someone he feels responsible for

P.S. I'm also still doin' the thing where I'll make a specific character for peeps under the whole "Children of the Revolution" umbrella upon request!!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 12:20:49 pm by DragonSong »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal