Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Winter's Wants and Limits  (Read 314 times)

WinterWorks

Winter's Wants and Limits
« on: October 28, 2015, 08:27:49 am »
PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
I'm into a whole bunch of stuff!  I'll play just about anything, however I'm not a huge fan of action or adventure. (I know, call me a party pooper if you must!)  If you can convince me, however, I'll play just about whatever you want to. My favorite plots are ones involving family, romance, and nearly anything alien-related!

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
There really isn't anything that I can think of that I'm not interested in playing.  If you'd like to contact me with a specific plot you'd like to play, I'm sure I'll be more than willing.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
I'll be checking the forums a few times a day, and I'm usually online later in the night for a few hours.  Weekends are best for me to reply, and I will usually post within a few hours.  I work on Wednesdays and Fridays from 3:30 to 7 (my time)

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
I'll wait for a few weeks before I message players or lose interest.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
I don't really do IM RPing, but if requested, I'll give it a try.  Most of the time I'm available, except for Wednesdays.

Are you open to post volleying?
I totally love post post volleying!  PM me or email me if interested!  I'm almost always willing to participate in fast-paced RP's!  (Weekends work best!)

Anything else?
I love fast-paced RP's, and in-depth playing.  I'm not a huge stickler for post length, as long as it's something that actually adds to the plot.  As for grammar, I'll admit, I'm a grammar nazi.  However, this doesn't mean I won't RP with you if grammar isn't the best.  We're all at different levels here, and I respect that.  If anyone notices any issues with my spelling or grammar, I would love to know!  I am always always open to constructive criticism! 

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
I don't mind small instances of powerplay, but if it's any sort of full on fight, I'd like to discuss the details beforehand.  I would also like to keep posts regarding powerplay short, so my character is able to flee/fight back. 

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
I absolutely love romance plots.  I'm open to all sorts of relationships.  Anything you can throw at me, I'd adore playing.  I like to mix it up with all sorts of unusual relationships. (What's the point of the internet if you can't express all that creativity?!) I don't usually pre-plan relationships unless it's something big like marriage or a break up.  It's fun to see how the characters connect, and how they deal with things such as relationships!  Again, I'd love to hear any proposals you have and we can work from there! :D

What are your limits in regards to sex?
Sex is totally cool in my book!  (I love cute little character families, so I guess it's gotta happen sometime!) I'm fine with playing it out, however I would rather not go into very specific detail.  Often times, implying it works just fine.  If you have any specific questions or offers, I'd prefer to discuss it over PM.  As always, I'm pretty much open to anything.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
I'm a huge fan of family RP's, so naturally I am perfectly willing to RP pregnancy.  I'm also very willing to RP different pregnancy types. (Fpreg, Mpreg, eggs..etc) This is a Sci-Fi forum, so I would be surprised if there weren't any aliens who had a different way of reproducing! (I know my characters do! XD)  Miscarriages and loss are very good plots to make RP's interesting, so that's A-okay with me!  Birth is also alright, and I'm willing to play out scenes.  I personally feel that pregnancy is a really fun thing to add into RP's because it brings so many more opportunities to the table!  Nobody likes a stale RP!

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
I don't like epic fight scenes much, but I will play them if asked.  Blood and gore are also acceptable, as well as death. (As long as it's pre-planned!  There's a good chance I'll never RP with you again if you kill off one of my characters without permission!)

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
Rape and group sex are questionable, but not off the table as long as it has a good plot-related reason.  I will play it out, however in the case of rape, I will refrain from playing out very specific details. 

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
I would prefer to be asked if someone wishes to transform any of my characters.  I usually like to keep my characters the way they are, unless there's a good reason, and it's well planned-out beforehand.

What about healing?
If I make a character with a physical ailment or disability, I would prefer them to stay that way unless any sort of healing is planned out first.

Anything else?
I'm pretty much open to anything, and I'm rarely busy!  If you've got an idea, don't hesitate to ask me!  I'm alwayslooking for someone to RP with!! :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal