Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Mocky's Wants and Limits  (Read 303 times)

mockibranch

Mocky's Wants and Limits
« on: September 27, 2015, 09:35:54 pm »
PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
Adventure or drama, mostly typical space opera stuff. Things like Romance and Horror are also favorites of mine too, though it would take time to develop the character relationships enough for these genres.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
I can't really see anything I wouldn't enjoy even dabbling in, though I don't write erotica anymore, seeing as from what I saw it is allowed considering a mature warning is given. Sexual situations in other genres developing as they may be is totally fine though, among other mature themes.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
I should be able to reply every week if not more, between work and other hobbies.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
I don't really get impatient with replies, I understand people have things to do or things they want to do outside roleplay. Just enjoy yourself, you don't have to rp 9-5.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
Totally. I won't be giving out my FB but will to anyone I've gotten to know a little bit. Skype username is Mockibranch, and I'm usually on after 5:30pm weekdays EST

Are you open to post volleying?
I'm new to forum-based roleplay, but I've actively roleplayed with people similarly before, and so given some time to understand the finer points, am open to this.

Anything else?
if anyone's interested at all, I'm up for selling commissions. I mostly do chibi style art as well as more western looking busts
www.mockibranch.tum blr.com/tagged/art
art blog here, prices negotiable, ignore set prices on the commissions page

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
My only character here at the very moment, Kael, isn't too strong really, so he'd probably be a bit easier to manhandle, as long as you're expecting some form of retaliation. Starting conflict is ok, but don't restrict my character like he can't make his own choices.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
I prefer to let relationships happen naturally, and let the character "write themselves"
Some planning would be needed just to make sure any sort of chemistry is possible, since I let my characters act organically, they're not going to be forced into relationships just because the genre calls for it.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
I've written a great deal of smut, tasteless or not, and am fine with it as long as it adds to set plots or relationships. I don't do just straight-up erotica anymore, not interesting to me.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
I'm fine with pregnancy, miscarriages, abortions, the whole lot. Shit happens, life hits hard. I prefer roleplay to be a bit more interesting than a fantasy life, and this site's lore seems to support slum life and societies of people who have to scrape by and make due with what that life throws at them.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
Fine with violence. I'd prefer no one cutting off any of Kael's extremities unless its necessary, which shouldn't happen unless I choose to roleplay with a psychopath. But general violence is fine, even the gross stuff(wastes, vomit, the whole lot)

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
This has the same opinion of mine as violence does. I'm not afraid of letting my characters be victimized when they can't defend themselves in certain extremes.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
I'd prefer to keep mutations to a minimum.

What about healing?
For future characters I have who may be handicapped in one way or another, I'll approach this question again.

Anything else?
n/a

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal