Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Poll

Why do you read this thread?

I like Skar and Mai!
1 (16.7%)
I enjoy the strange dynamic of the two
1 (16.7%)
Mai's horrible life events are hilarious!
2 (33.3%)
Scantily clad bunny chick and purple tentacle man.
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: December 29, 2007, 04:34:51 pm

Author Topic: Star light, star bright, wish I-What the hell? (Draaacy!)  (Read 7595 times)

Anonymous

Pffft, I'll giggle at you instead!
« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2007, 05:56:45 pm »
Skar was really pleased that Mai actually wanted to be beside him at this time. He wasn't sure if he wanted to, he could so many things to her. Overpower her, take her, and be done with it. Those thoughts ringed in his mind for only a second before they left. No. Be nice. That's all you had to do Skar. Just be nice. You didn't need to kill her, hurt her, or rape her. All you needed to do was just...be nice. As nice as he could be without getting angry at her or himself...He didn't know why but just...there was something about the whole thing that angered him. Sure he was nice to her and all...but it just felt wrong and different. Not a bad different perhaps but...

Ugh.

His eyes looked downward to her lap where his hand suddenly resided. Alright then. He went back to looking at the sky, at all the stars and such...Still she was pressed up against him and he smiled slightly. It was...kinda nice actually. Having her close to him like this...she was warm, it was really good. "It's alright Mai. Just...relax and try to enjoy yourself." This was a reprieve from the life he was forcing her to lead and such. Forcing her to enter and be a part of this crazed and psychotic life.

Slowly Skar removed his cloak and then suddenly wrapped it around her. She'd find that it would help to keep her heat locked in like a sauna of sorts.

Wait.

Why did he just do that?

He...he couldn't be sure why for that matter. It just...it was...it just seemed like the right thing to do after all. What was going on with him anyway? This wasn't normal. This really just wasn't how it should be...This was just-what the hell was touching him so much?

He looked to his hand, which was being pet slowly by her other hand. Then she started to pet his arm and he just got...a whole lot more confused. What was she doing? Not that he minded of course it felt...nice. Just as he seemed to really realize it, she seemed to realize the same thing as well. "I don't mind it felt...kind of nice." Skar said simply as she ran her knuckle over his skin. "It's...just purple. Though...my skin is a little...rougher than most. I absorb liquids through my skin so..." He was just going to leave that out there for the time being. "Well, the cliff is a little bit away from us but...I promise I won't let you fall off it. Though what about running into trees? Is that okay?" His voice had the same sort of joking tone to it, a bit of mirth but he was just as serious as she was. That's when he suddenly did something.

He moved her to sit between his legs, his arms about her waist and pressed up against her. "I need you to be like this...if I get...too cold I'll hibernate and well...we really can't have that. So you're going to be my heater alright?"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

T_T Make me all sad.
« Reply #61 on: October 09, 2007, 10:16:29 pm »
Closing her eyes for a moment she left Skars voice wash over her. Relax and enjoy herself, she could do that. But enjoying herself had nothing to do with the lovely sky and more with seeing the backs of her eyelids. She was so tired, so drained, and so simply soul empty that sleep was so nice, almost a distant thing she could see but not grasp. Though, the feeling of something being put around her shoulders made her jump slightly and look over at Skar, it… It was his cloak. Mai looked over at him and smiled slightly, wrapping it around herself quickly before realizing she was doing all those things to him.

Petting his hand, his arm, his cheek. She listened to him speak about his skin, and she leaned back lightly and tried to look down at his hand. Mai could feel it but not see it, oh well, tomorrow. That’s when he asked her if running into trees was okay. Mai paused and laughed lightly, sitting up straighter and pulling the cloak closer. “Trees would hurt to run into as much as hitting the bottom of the cliff.� Her eyes closed slightly again and she let her head drop back, a sharp startled gasp left her mouth when Skar moved her to rest between his legs, and pulled at her around the waist. Blinking a few times she quickly stood up, pulled the cloak off and draped it around Skar, before grabbing the edges and pulling them over herself as she sat back down.

�I don’t mind keeping you warm.� Mai said plainly as she snuggled against his chest, her body off to one side of him and her legs draped over his lap. Looking up for a moment, catching short glimpses of the bright sky, she sighed slightly and moved closer, resting her head on his chest. Dark brown eyes closed after a few moments, though she wasn’t asleep, though her body screamed at her to do so. “Skar… I’m so tired…� Snuggling closer, her ears probably brushing his face, accidentally of course. “Could I take a nap?� A soft sigh and she curled up so she was practically on his lap, “Just a little one… Please?�

Anonymous

Aw it's okay Draccy *Snugglies* you silly silly Draccy.
« Reply #62 on: October 10, 2007, 06:23:12 pm »
This wasn't him at all. Something was just...different. Wrong perhaps? No. Wrong meant that he didn't enjoy it. Well. He sort of didn't enjoy it...it was honestly hard to say if he liked or hated it at this point. It was nice It was bad. It was both actually.

Was that even possible?

To like and hate something at the exact same time. Probably was but really...there was no time to think. Just time to be. That's all. Exist. With Mai here. Damn it. Why did she do this to him? No many people managed to do this...actually he could only remember maybe one or two people who had done this sort of thing to him, and he...well he snapped with them. He'd snap again if history liked to repeat itself no doubt. Mai was just...Mai. She was innocent, adorable, she looked like she would be a good pet instead of a good apprentice, but there in lay the trap. People wouldn't view her as a threat, instead they would pity her. That's when she could strike. Heh. Like a Grassrazor. Deadly little suckers.

"Are you sure about that? I've ran into trees a few times, and I've also actually fallen off a cliff. Broke both my legs, one of my ribs punctured my spleen..." He left it hanging there and then coughed quietly. He blinked a few times though as she suddenly stood up, wondering if she was going to run or move away from him. Then of course she surprised him and wrapped the large cloak around the both of them and then sat back down on him, almost cuddling right up to him. This was actually...nice. She felt...she felt so warm and cozy.

Why...was this so nice?

"Thanks...it'll help me for sure." Why would she...why would she willingly do this? After he had been so mean to her and now she was being...she wanted to snuggle up to him and keep him warm. He gave a small smirk as he brushed her ears out of his face. Blah! Where the hell did those come from?! Oh right. Her ears.

"Yeah...go ahead Mai. Sleep for as long as you want." Skar told her quietly, his arms wrapped about her and his chin resting on the top of her head lightly. This was...interesting to say the least. She worried him but at the same time...she was just so warm. It was great. A personal heater just for him...glorious.

Skar didn't know it but he was humming. It was an old song his mother used to sing when he was little, he couldn't really remember the words but...he remembered how it sounded. Soft, gentle, soothing. He really didn't even know he was humming, he was more or less staring at the sky instead, focused on the different nebulas and galaxies you could see from their spot.

Anonymous

T_T Leave me alooone.
« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2007, 11:17:12 pm »
((It's short >_<))

Listening haphazardly to Skar talk about falling off a cliff made her eyes snap open and stare into the black abyss in front of her. Mai could feel his warm chest beneath her cheek, so, she obviously wasn’t in an endless dark abyss. And if she was, the Skar was suffering with her. In the darkness, Mai tried not to imagine broken legs and ribs poking out of skin. Shivering, she snuggled closer to the warm body, closing her eyes again. Biting her lip, taking deep breaths, Mai slowly fell asleep to the humming coming from somewhere above her. It was soothing, but unfortunately her dreams were not. They were recaps of her day, for a moment a flash of pain grew up her arm and she cried out, aloud of course. Gripping whatever was under her fingers, Mais face contorted and she watched what happened that day from a different point of view. She could see her face, she could see Skars hands and tentacles all over her. Closing her eyes for a moment, she could oddly still hear humming, the soothing tune aligned with the disturbing images frightened her and she quickly struggled to wake up. Upon waking up, she realized that it was still dark out, and her heart was beating faster.

She realized she was snuggled up against a monster. He made her kill things. Quickly as if breaking from a trance, Mai stood up and, remembering they were against a log, and that behind it was forest, she quickly hopped over it. Closing her eyes and using her ears to guide her. Biting her lips to keep herself quiet and going through the forest as a slower than run pace, her arms out in front of her to keep her from going head first into a tree.
 A quiet sob left her lips, she kept going, slowly, because she was completely blind. Calling out would be useless. By now, Mai was sobbing helplessly, acting like a rabbit and scurrying away from the danger. Trying to quiet her breathing, because she was far to afraid to think that maybe, just maybe, Skar could see her.

He’d catch her. She was wearing white, the moon was bright, and she was breathing and sobbing. Quickly, Mai crouched down and hid behind a tree, her hands over her ears and her head tucked between her knees, getting ready to say sorry and that she didn’t mean to run away. She was having a bad dream, and she was scared.

Anonymous

Nevar!!! *SNUGGLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2007, 07:06:44 pm »
(Pffft, it's fantastic!))

In the back of his mind, Skar wondered if Mai was actually listening to him, or if she was dozing off for that matter. She seemed to want to move closer to him though, snuggle up to him as close as she could and just be with him. It was a nice thought for that matter. That's when she fell asleep, and he could peek at what her subconscious mind was going to say now. It wasn't good at all. He could see things, and he ignored the fact she was trying to rip into his skin almost, or in the very least grip his skin painfully. He wanted to more or less see her dreams however. There were things there, things like...her killing people, creatures, him biting her finger off, that sort of thing. Oh he knew it well.

After all he had been there.

It had been...a strange time.

Suddenly she was gone though, standing up and skirting off over the log to escape. Wordlessly he got up and wrapped the cloak about him, tying it properly and then heading after her. She might have been blind but he could see everything perfectly. He followed after her as she tried to run, crying loudly and trying to find a place to hide. When she finally hid he just stood in front of her, his eyes hard as he glared at her.

"We're going now." He reached down and grabbed her arm tight and started to drag her back toward the ship. He wasn't even good about it either, he dragged her past trees and what not, hosting her over a log and such before he got back into the ship with her. The ramp came up and the doors closed behind him, just as he flung her into her chair. "Stay in that chair, even if you have to vomit." Everything was ruined now because of her.

"I know exactly why you ran, so you don't have to say anything. I'm a monster." He growled out, his hands touching a few things on the dashboard before the ship began to take off. Well. That was that ruined. Now what?

He wanted to hurt her again but...at the same time he didn't. Feh. Maybe he should. Just show her who was boss and take another finger. No...no maybe he shouldn't...he could but...he didn't feel like. Feh. He'll...he'll figure it out later.

Anonymous

- insert something witty here -
« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2007, 12:43:45 am »
((XD Sorry again!!))

Breath came in short gasps. She could hear him come up behind her and she quickly let her head drop back, letting out a gasping noise. More of a shreek really when he clamped a hand around her arm, pulling her up. Words were at her lips, but they only slurred together. Of course she struggled to get away from him, making his grip hurt more on her arm, small cries leaving her lips. Why was he being so mean? Couldn't he hear her? She was saying she was sorry. She didn't mean to run away.

Another gasping cry as she got hit in the face with a branch snapping back after Skar walked past it. Wincing, keeping an eye closed as her cheek stung. Soft breaths now, with the odd cry of pain as she smashed her legs into things. She could feel the scratches seeping blood, feel it turn into little red beads and drip down her skin. Licking her lips, trying to quiet down her breathing, she gave a startled squeek when she got thrown into the ship. The breath getting knocked out of her for a few moments, closing her eyes she sat simply. Guilt climbed up her torso to rest in her chest, heavy on her lungs. Biting her bottom lip she watched Skar go about hitting buttons. Quickly she got up and wrapped her arms around his chest.

"Skarol! I didn't mean to run away! I was having a nightmare, you're not a monster! Please... I'm sorry." Pressing her cut up face to his chest and closing her eyes. Repeating her appology over and over again, she didn't let go, wouldn't let go, unless he pushed her away again.

Anonymous

You're not witty, you're just adorable!
« Reply #66 on: October 16, 2007, 05:07:20 pm »
((Baaaaaah! Stop apologizing or I'll throw peanuts at you.))

She was lucky to say the least.

He had thought about dragging her back to the ship by her neck and a few tentacles. Lucky for her he found himself and he decided to just grab her arm and drag her to the ship. She was struggling and trying to get away but he held her firm. There was no way he was going to just let her get away after all. The sounds of her screaming apologies didn't matter to him right now. She was just...she had tried to run.

She sure did seem to get a lot of injuries didn't she? Hit in the face with branches, smashing her legs into things, that sort of thing. It was rather...interestin g to say the least. The smell of blood was in the air, not thick but it was still there. Feh. She deserved it. AT least she was listening to him, just sitting there. She seemed a little dazed but he could care less at this point. Hell, she could have a stick poking through her stomach and he wouldn't care. Well. He might....after all she would need to be healed...

That's when something suddenly happened.

She was wrapped about him and he growled loudly at her. "Mai..." His voice was deadly calm as he suddenly stood up slowly and pushed her back to her chair carefully, sitting her down. "Sit. Don't talk. Don't get up. Just sit." Then he went back to his chair and slipped the gloves on. Maybe he really was angry at her, maybe he wasn't. Who knows. However right now he was more or less focused on just finding a place to fly to.

He might as well take her to somewhere that she would be able to see, instead of a place that had a good night sky.

"A nightmare. Sure. You forget I'm a psychic Mai. I know what happened. You dreamt of the things I made you do, of biting your finger off, of killing people, molesting you. You were disgusted so you ran away." That was always how it was. Ugh. She wasn't any different now was she? Of course not. She was just like everyone else. Well. He could deal with that. Oh yes...

Anonymous

QUICK. Bring the honey D8 I'll hold him down!
« Reply #67 on: October 28, 2007, 06:52:08 pm »
The only thing Mai really wanted to do at the moment was smack Skar across the head with something blunt, hard and shiny. But then she’d be stuck here and blind. She let out a small gasp when he pushed her into the chair again and ordered her not to speak or move, a feral growl rose up her throat at him and she glared. After all the crap he’s put her through, after all she was willing to look past, he can’t get over one little rabbit maneuver and forgive her for freaking out in the dark.

Skar was an asshat.

Simple as that. So, to piss him off, Mai stood up and quickly skirted behind the chairs side. Glaring at him, or where she thought he was, with the chair between them. “You can’t tell me what to do.â€? Though her voice was loud, there was a slight waver in it. Stupid dense males. Mais heart was pounding and she quickly regretted talking back, he had spiking wiggly limbs, while she didn’t, and he was bigger, and stronger… And she couldn’t run away from him in here. Well, she could, but that would be in a circle and rather futile because no matter what direction she went in, he’d be able to catch her.  â€œI didn’t run away because of that. It was dark, I couldn’t see you, and I had just dreamt that. Poor you, give it up. I don’t hate you, at least I won’t if you don’t threaten me.â€? Ooo, a threat.

Not a very big one, but Mae would hate him. At least pretend to.

Mai was good at pretending to hate people. Never has she ever really hated anyone truthfully, many people are close to it, but she always managed to find something in them to like, at least a little. In the darkness she could picture him, a young man, probably a little pouty because in the darkness she couldn’t see it. Her eyes opened and closed slightly, trying to see if that would make her able to see. No luck, still as blind as a bat, so, she simply closed her eyes and held onto the chair, hoping her acute hearing would save her butt incase Skar decided to be sneaky and grab her from behind.

�I said sorry. Just accept it, I didn’t mean to run away…� Swallowing, feeling a little guilty for running away, she let her head sink to her chest and stood there like a little child who’d be scolded. She was stuck, Mai decided, she could play by his rules, or make her life hell.

But, she was always one for a challenge, as long as he didn’t bite off anymore fingers, she’d be able to play with him, too.

Anonymous

Oh he'll dip himself in honey if Mai will lick it 8D
« Reply #68 on: October 29, 2007, 12:11:02 pm »
There was no doubt a mutual feeling to smack people around at this point. Just, with Skar, there was a good chance that he actually would, and probably enjoy it for that matter. The growling was returned when she glared at him, his own eyes falling into a glare at her as he sank to his chair. Stupid...stupid Mai. Things were going so well, and then suddenly it's back to him being the big evil predator that was going to eat her. To think he was actually going to...going to take her places and see things she would never see without him.

Foolish was the Viteran Mutant who believed he could have friends, wasn't that the old saying?

Skar's teeth bared themselves in the low light, shining like death as he stood up to match her. He told her to sit. She didn't listen. Could be a mistake for her. "I can tell you what to do, what to say, where to go. You are MINE. There is NO getting away from me, no getting away from this ship." She had barely any room to run from him on this ship, so he would end up catching her, or trapping her against a wall for that matter. She might be able to run faster than him for a while, but it was a small ship, she couldn't really go anywhere.  "Oh sure you didn't. I don't believe you. You saw me in a nightmare as what I am and it sickened you." He glared at her harder for saying that poor you line, like it was false pity or something along those lines.

She was just asking for a lot of painful trouble wasn't she?

What was stopping him from moving though? At any time he could overtake her, overpower her, bring her down to the ground and simply...do whatever he wanted. For some reason though, he didn't. Though, he did notice she was having trouble seeing. That was a benefit. He had yet to set the ambient lightning in the room, but he could see and that was all that mattered. "Right. Sure you didn't." He growled out as he sat back down in his chair. He didn't believe her, but he really...really didn't care to argue about this anymore.

The gloves and helmet were pulled back onto his body, and Mai would notice that an ambient light source was glowing, lighting the ship's interior back up. "Say I believe you. Say it really was just because it was a dream and you got scared in the dark..." He wasn't sure how to put this anymore, how he should say it exactly. There were so many words and...he wasn't sure he wanted to say any of them.

"Would you...would you sit with me again? Maybe in a brighter place?" To say the least, he had been intrigued by...that. Just sitting there with her, no need to think violent thoughts. Just to have her...be nice and to be nice to her in return. It was something strange, but it wasn't unwanted for that matter.

Anonymous

She wants him to roll around in feathers first.
« Reply #69 on: November 01, 2007, 01:02:34 am »
Hmph. Quietly and like a scolded little girl, she grumpily sat in her chair and glared away from Skar. Listening to him but not acknowledging him, let him stew and worried about her being mad at him before she answered. The jerk.  It was all about him and his feelings. It wasn’t like he gave a rats ass what she wanted, right now, she wanted to curl up in a bed and go to sleep, but she couldn’t ask him for that because he would take it the wrong way and probably want to do that coupling thing. Sex? Fornication? She wasn’t quite sure what the right name for it was, either way, from what she heard it wasn’t fun, and it was sticky, and painful and just gross.  No thank you!

And besides, he had tentacles.  With owwie barbs in them. Raising her left hand, the one with the gauze on it, and the missing pinky, she lightly stroked her cheek where the cut was, where it bled onto her top. She quickly looked down at herself, barely noticing that the lights were back on, to concentrated on her soiled clothing. Spatters of blood were everywhere, mostly on her top, which was just barely covering them. Blushing and hunching over, even though she knew that he had already seen everything she could possibly want to show him while being alive and breathing. Even though she knew it was useless to act shy and innocent here, in a ship, alone with a guy who ate a finger and felt her up more in a day than she had been in her entire life.

Clearing her throat and pressing down on the fabric between her legs, and holding the fabric to her chest, knowing that in his eyes he saw her less than half-clothed. She closed her eyes slightly when he spoke again, her dark eyes looking at him slyly, secretively. As if she didn’t want him knowing that she didn’t really want him to hate her, and that she really did like him still, despite all the evil things he’s done. Kind of like a hissing little kitten, it was only so violent because it was afraid. Maybe Skar really was a little like that, only a little kitten was out of the question. He was a giant feral cat that needed to be handled carefully, gently… Lovingly. Closing her eyes slightly, she smiled a little.

�Of course I’d sit with you again. I’m very tired, so it might be mostly you doing the sitting while I do the…� Mai paused to yawn widely, turning her head away from him so he didn’t have to see her with her mouth gaping open, though she knew he’d probably like that, he was a guy after all. And he was skar.� While I do the napping…�

Quickly turning back but then quickly looking away. “I hope you don’t mind… if I… sleep.� Nervously licking her lips she looked down, her hands neatly folded in her lap and her head down slightly, ankles crossed. Still a polite girl, Mai still looked like she had gotten into trouble. A little cute looking, if one was to see her from afar.

Anonymous

Kinky! >:3
« Reply #70 on: November 01, 2007, 03:48:23 pm »
Maybe he did care if she was angry at him, but that was only because he was sure she wouldn't be cooperative anymore. She had done so well over the day, doing just what he asked her to do, and yet now he was worried she might rebel just a little bit. It was a wonder why she had decided to all of those things so quick. Maybe she was humouring him? Maybe...maybe she really actually had been a plant of some sort. Oh...that could be it. She was planted by some policing force to trap him.

...Nah. Her mind wasn't like that it. It was too...pure. Still. His eyes watched her as she tried to cover herself, smirking just a little bit. He could entertain himself for hours with that body of hers but...he didn't feel like. That was odd, usually he wanted them to get used to the forced sex right away, but now...he just didn't have the heart. Ugh. Maybe he was coming down with something. He felt fine but...nrgh, it was probably best not to think about it at this point. Life was just getting stranger and stranger at this point.

He didn't hate it though.

He tried to get into her mind once more, to find out her thoughts but...he just felt tired of doing that. He would...he was tired wasn't he? He had to sleep soon...all this running around and piloting the ship must have taken more out of him than he thought. Mai always seemed exhausted for that matter...maybe they just both needed a good rest. However...the biggest question was how to sleep without endangering himself in the process? She would no doubt take the first opening she could to place something sharp and deadly in his neck or heart.

"Well...that's....nice to know." Slowly He nodded as he stood up, stretching. "I think...I think I want to sleep as well. Come on." He moved to the rear of the ship and stood there for a moment, holding his hand out over the floor. Slowly something began to build itself up. It was a bed. Big enough for one person. The small wardrobe at the top of the ship opened up and he scaled the wall to it. He retrieved a comforter and two sheets. Jumping down he fixed the bed up, making sure that she didn't have to sleep on the strange flesh of the bed itself, but on the gentle lavender bedspread. This is where he usually slept...oh...pillow s. He got two of them from the wardrobe, they were small, but they served their purposes. "Here Mai...you can sleep here." He ushered her to the bed, before sitting back in his captains chair.

Between there was suddenly a divider, large bars that came from the ground, stopping Mai from being able to get into the cockpit, keeping her in the area with her bed. "I..." He faltered. He didn't have to explain anything to her did he? No! The lighting slowly dimmed and the viewscreen got covered up. There was little ambient light now, just enough that Mai would be able to see, but she would also be able to sleep. He didn't care either way. He just pulled his cloak over him and reclined the captains chair a little bit. Ugh. Sleeping. There were always...nightmares, his mind trying to make sense of everything, and with the psychic node, who knows what might happen. He might reach out into Mai's brain and get her nightmares as well.

Still, it would be odd for him to be running from himself...and seeing himself bite his finger off. Ugh. That would be a trip.

"Goodnight Mai."

Anonymous

>:3 I know. Mwaahahaha
« Reply #71 on: November 05, 2007, 07:56:41 am »
Mai followed Skar around like a baby duckling after its mother. She was quiet, her hands were politely pressed in front of her body, in a said attempt to keep her clothes together, and she simply watched him with her dark eyes. They were following him more than her head was. Of course, upon seeing the soon-to-be bed, her heart plummeted and she swallowed and took a few steps back. This was hardly the time or the… place? Location? For bedroom games, and here he was, making up a bed and telling her she could sleep there… what? He was giving her his bed…? Where would he sleep?

�Where will you sleep…?� Her voice was quiet, probably unheard because Skar didn’t answer her and only pushed her lightly towards the lavender bed. A sad smile appeared on her face and she quickly turned around to watch him retreat to the chairs. Blinking and gasping at the bars that rose up between them, she simply watched, her face worried slightly before going and sitting on the bed, looking up past the bars at Skar occasionally. Licking her lips, she heard him say goodnight… Was it even night? Either way, she knew she was tired, and she managed a ‘Sweet dreams,’ back to Skar before she curled up, cradling her left hand and quickly falling asleep.

Now, Mais dreams were far from nightmares, technically. In most cases it could probably be labeled soft-core porn, from which she woke up from before it could really end. Sitting up, blushing and looking around, making sure nothing really fell out of clothing, and if it did, she fixed it up. Looking around, she heard heavy breathing and was horrified to figure out it came from herself, Mai quickly clamped her hand over her mouth and curled up under the blankets again. Pulling the sheet up over her head in a sad attempt to keep the kinky dreams at bay.

They wouldn’t really go away, and she kept waking up. Occasionally she’d glare in Skars general direction, mostly because he was the star of all those weird and uncharacteristic kinky dreams. Mai would mutter something about males and try to sleep again. She did the dream fest and woke up four times before she gave up and decided she didn’t want to sleep anymore. Sitting up, grumpy and irritated, she sat cross legged with her arms around her chest, glaring at the semi-darkness.

�Skaaaar, Wake up. I don’t know what time it is…�

Oh yes, good excuse.

Anonymous

Just to go with her really kinky dreams! >:3
« Reply #72 on: November 05, 2007, 08:31:17 pm »
Why was she always trying to cover herself up like that?

All that she had hiding under the scraps of her clothes he knew, he had felt, pretty much tasted them, there was no point in trying to hide them. There were times when she seemed bold enough to not care that her breasts might be exposed, and then other times when she became...pure and cared about what he saw. He would never understand, he couldn't understand, it was a world that was beyond him at this point. She seemed worried, scared as he made up the bed, great, now was she afraid of sleeping? Ugh. Like he was planning on doing anything to her. Not yet. He wanted to wait. It would be...special for them for sure.

He said nothing to her as he moved her closer to the bed so he could get to his location before he raised the bars to separate them. He didn't need to answer her, she just needed to know that they would be separated. Unless he got really horny and decided to take matters into her hands. Heh.

Though, she was going to sleep, and he was too. Though his sleep was restless, plagued with visions and strange sights. He woke up frequently, turning over and muttering about strange sights. His brain couldn't really process what he was seeing...because what he had been seeing was himself. It was strange really, how could he be seeing himself like this? Unless he was seeing through...someone.. .else's eyes? It would explain some of the strange things...like he was being Mai. Huh. He was good though. Heh heh. Still, he tried to keep them away from him, he didn't feel much like looking into Mai's pervy dreams.

Once asleep again though, he was asleep for good. It had been a quick meditation for him that helped to clear his psychic powers from invading Mai's mind. Instead he was just focusing on himself, on his own mind. It was like a strange mental loop but it worked for him, because he didn't have any dreams after that.

Of course, until suddenly there was something prodding at him so to speak. It was a voice.

Groggily he pulled himself from sleep, trying to figure out who it had been. Oh! It was Mai! "Time? There's no meaning of time in space Mai. Time is used on planets for showing the rotation of the planet and the sun itself." He gave a tired yawn as he rubbed the back of his neck, peeling the cloak off of him and folded it onto his lap. "I have something like fifty three planets programmed into my ship's computer." The bars slowly retreated as he turned to look at her. "Y'know...I had the weirdest dreams. I was in them, but I wasn't me...I was someone else. I think...well...I'm almost completely sure I was picking up on your dreams but..." He gave another yawn as he suddenly pulled his cloak back onto him, still rather tired.

"I can't really remember what happened in 'em." That was actually kinda true. He could remember...hands and...tentacles and...there was a tongue involved somewhere but...he really wasn't sure if it was her imagination, or if she was replaying the day's events. After all, he had been touching her a lot, and he licked her when they first met...

Besides, Mai wouldn't be having those dreams would she?

No, after all, their relationship was...strange and it did not involve sex.

Anonymous

They weren't /really/ kinky. Sheesh.
« Reply #73 on: November 07, 2007, 07:53:11 am »
After calling his name a few times, he made a funny noise got up and told here there was no time here. Well, poo. Maybe that was the wrong way of asking her question, what time was it? What time had they been sleeping? Or not sleeping.  She frowned for a moment, sitting cross legged on the bed and watching him yawn and rub his neck, she squinted slightly to see better, and felt a little bad for waking him up, he must be so tired if he was still yawning and … taking his cloak off and putting it back on within a sentence of the first movement. But then he had to ruin her sympathetic mood to talk about her dream, instant a bright blush climbed up her throat and Mai found the wall to her right of her very interesting, staring at it intensely, like she was expecting it to talk, or maybe eat her so she wouldn’t have to answer him.

A quiet sigh of relief when he couldn’t remember what happened in them. She certainly could, and the blush grew hotter. Would it wake him up if she lied or told the truth? Or would hurt her in she lied? Sighing softly, Mai looked back at Skar, her head down and licked her lips. “I… I… Um, was dreaming. But not about… yesterday? Today? They were… um… different kinds of dreams?� If she figured Skar out, he’d be able to figure out that those were solely kinky dreams and there was no reply of events through out the day. Why did she have to say that? Standing up and pushing her arms high in the air to stretch her cramped limbs, she looked over at Skar and sighed softly. “You know, if you lend me your cloak, you can get some more sleep on the bed and I can sit in a chair. You seem tired still.�

Rubbing her forearm she looked away sheepishly, wondering if she should at least act nervous or girly after telling him, though not out right, that she had a less-than-chaste dream about them. No, better to pretend that nothing happened, because technically, nothing did happen, except the cheek licking… Which made her think. Was that really the way his people greeted one another? She’d have to ask him for sure, but for now she’d simply watch him and tilt her head in a confused bird like fashion. “Com’mon, get up and sleep in the bed. It’s probably still warm.� Moving so she could stand behind the chair he was in, she put her hands on the back and waited for him to get up and go to he bed to snuggle into it and steal a little more sleep from the Sand Man.

Anonymous

But they were sexy!
« Reply #74 on: November 07, 2007, 03:34:16 pm »
Why was she being so persistent about waking up? He wanted to rest and she was so...her voice just kept poking at him. Ugh. Slowly the room got brighter as he turned the ambient lighting up so that Mai could see again instead of being stuck in the darkness. Oh Skar noted she blushed when he talked about the dreams, her dreams for that matter. She didn't really seem to like it for that matter, maybe it really was something bad in that dream. Bad as in sexual, after all, the dream hadn't seemed unpleasant after all. It had just been strange for him. Seeing himself like that...it wasn't something you could easily get used to after all.

Whatever the case was, he wanted to know what she was dreaming about. She must have remembered something from it though, because she wouldn't be blushing otherwise. Usually minds didn't store dreams, it was just the brain having fun and replaying the days events or trying to sort things out, and they weren't filed in long term memory, they were just removed and forgotten, but she seemed to remember them.

"Really? Different then?" He focused his mind for a moment. What was she thinking about. He got a flash here and there, what he thought might have been part of her dreams, and he smirked slightly. Oh my. That wasn't...that wasn't what he thought it was...was it? They were naughty weren't they? His smirk turned into a full on grin, but he said nothing as she suddenly looked to him and he quickly stopped grinning, faking a yawn instead. "Nah, I'm already up. No point in going back to bed after this." More so because he really wanted to see if he could just...well torture her with this information. After all, from what he could grasp from her...well poignant flashes of memory.

"No no, I don't want to go back to sleep." He said as he gave a dismissive wave of his hand. The bed suddenly disappeared back into the ship. He tried to figure out why she had been so insistent on him getting back into the bed. HE smirked though as he turned the chair around suddenly to grab Mai, bring her down onto his lap and cradling her with a grin. "But you should go back to bed Mai, because I saw some of your dreams and your mind...and I think I know what you were dreaming about. Those were some pretty naughty dreams you know, but at the same time I'm excited." He grinned one of those large toothy grins of his, this really was pretty fun! She had a naughty dream.

And it was good.

He leaned down and licked her cheek again, winking at her. "You're such a naughty little girl you know that? And for me none the less, that's just a whole bunch of worry. I mean...After all I've done...heh heh." He stood up suddenly, helping Mai up to her feet and laughing. "Alright, we gotta get some new clothes for you Mai. Even though I like seeing you running around practically naked, it's distracting." He gave her rear a small slap as he pushed her over toward the second chair. "So we're going to head to a planet I regularly visit to pick up some supplies." The front of the ship opened up, letting the view screen be shown again. Skar sat down, turning about and pressing a few buttons on the console. Alright, set a course for OA-981...a nice little planet with a large Bazaar on it. Plus his old friend worked there.

"Now..engaging faster than light travel..." The ship rocked and vibrated and suddenly they were in another part of the universe. There was a strange green and beige planet off in the distance, it wasn't very big from where they were now. "We can't jump right near the planet, we have jump close to it and then use sub light drive to move in closer. They'll hail us, then they'll let us land."

Anonymous

Wait, what were sexy? I forgot.
« Reply #75 on: November 11, 2007, 11:26:36 am »
A small yelp escaped her lips when she got yanked down beside Skar. Well, not beside, on top of. She was in the midst of apologizing when she realized he’d pulled her onto his lap. A deeper blushed stained her cheeks and Mai looked away. Embarrassment and shame bubbling up her throat as she sat there and he spoke. Gnawing on her lip by now, Mai didn’t know if she should wiggle and struggle to get off his lap or just go limp and hang out until he pushed her off. A semi-dark glare was pointed in his general direction while he spoke and called her silly names. They didn’t help at all with her blush, and when he licked her her entire face was probably red. Despite being humiliated she was angry now too, the smack on the bottom didn’t help her liking for him at all and she shot him a nasty glare as she plunked her bottom on her seat.

Hmph. She had one dream she couldn’t control and now he was teasing her about it. Ha.  Slumping in her chair she gave a silent snarl to him and crossed her arms over her chest, angling her body away and hiding her left hand under her arm, Mai decided to stare off in another direction and not answer him. Though she was glad she was going to get new clothing, she’d first have to walk around in what she was wearing, which was little more than shreds, with her newly amputated finger.  All at once she really didn’t want to go anywhere.  Pulling her knees to her chest, she watched what was going on out of the corner of her eye, a little amazed at the sights once they got there.

In a matter of a few minutes Mai had both feet on the ground and her hands on the chair sides. Staring out the window. “It’s… not very colourful. Is that where we’re going, Skarol?â€? To show her indication of being a little miffed at him still she used the longer name he gave her the first time they met. Which was little over a day ago wasn’t it? Felt like longer, but she guessed being tortured would do that to a person.  Sighing lightly, Mai looked over at Skar, sent him another dark look and huffed before looking forward again, she decided she’d ignore him for a while because he teased her. The jerk.

Anonymous

I don't remember...dammit!
« Reply #76 on: November 14, 2007, 07:45:53 pm »
This might have been just a little wrong of him, just a little mean for that matter...but still, he wanted to tease her about this while he could. After all, she was getting bolder and bolder, and it had only been a day or so. He wasn't actually sure the time but still...it had been quite a while. That's all that really mattered after all. He didn't think her face could get redder, but after the lick, oh she had just started to burn up didn't she? The slap on the rear got a rather scary glare from her actually...he probably should be just a little careful.

"Ah don't worry about it Mai, dreams are strange things. Recapping days events, trying to figure out what happened, put  things into order. Still, hilarious."  He wondered what sort of clothes she might like...or if he could just pick them all out. Heh heh, he knew a few things he could put on her...maybe get her some sexy frilly underwear and such. Of course, he'd have to get her the same outfit she had now, or something close to it cause...well it was a good outfit. Didn't really cover much, transparent, and felt nice on the fingers and tentacles.

"Huh? Colourful? Well...it's a planet." What was with the Skarol thing though? She never called him that, she just called him Skar, and well...hrm...he should probably find out why but that was probably a bad idea. She really didn't seem that happy with him actually so...just let her cool off.

Once they landed, things were better. The world was a little strange, it was colourful though at least, but there was a bit of pollution in the air. However, the world wasn't backwater, everyone had a ship, the city they had landed in had sky scrapers, and the part they were in now though...looked just a little seedy. It was of course. Skar went straight outside, the doors opening and the ramp coming down. "Let's go then Mai, let's go get you some clothes and some...some food that isn't people." Alright, so he was going to be a little nice, so what?! He wanted to...erm...not hate him. That's all. Yeah. People were easier to get along with when they didn't hate you.

They went through some buildings, going to a large bazaar. There were lots of booths set up, shops, and a whole lot of people were inspecting goods. Skar knew where he was going. It was a booth near the back, he practically dragged Mai with him. There was...well there was a man who looked...well he had the same lavender skin as Skar, and the same golden eyes...though his hair was a green colour, dark. He had the same sharp teeth like Skar, and he was grinning. "Naaah, Skarol!" The man cried as he came around the booth to embrace Skar in a large hug. "Tek'alliso, good to see you. Anyway...I got...well I need some supplies. Clothes first for ah...this one." Skar brought Mai around to show her to Tek, who grinned even larger.

"Another one eh? Heh, am I allowed to take a spin with this one. That Kaoli was pretty nice..." Skar's face dropped for a moment and he looked really serious. "No. Not this one. Her name is Mai and...She's not going that way." Tek blinked a few times and then just glared. "All the things we've been through, you and me? We share everything! And you won't share this one now? Oh I hope there's a good reason Skarol, because this doesn't fly well with me." Tek's voice had a deadly tone to it, even Skar wondered what was going to be the backlash for this sort of thing. Tek can be vindictive...plus.. .as a mutant...well. Tek had an interesting sort of dynamic. He was more insectoid from the neck down. Like a strange mammal insect hybrid actually. He had an exoskeleton of sorts, with insectoid legs...but erm...

He found out that Tek was really a man for that matter. Ahem.

"Alright well then little long eared girl...just look around my little booth here and pick out what you want. I've got clothes from hundreds of planets, some from different galaxies even." Tek said as he gestured to the different racks of clothes, the shelves, all the different materials hanging from the large booth's roof. There were indeed clothes everywhere. "So I guess since you won't be paying in the regular way Skarol, whaddya gonna give me?" Skar rolled his eyes, reaching into his cloak which he had remembered to put on. He pulled out a small steel box and handed it over. "This what I think it is?" Skar nodded slightly and Tek grinned. "Ah Skarol, you know me too well. Alright."

Anonymous

What were we trying to remember?
« Reply #77 on: December 27, 2007, 05:07:57 pm »
(( Dx I'm sorry ))

Nervous and warm, Mai looked around slowly, one hand holding Skars in a death grip so she didn't get lost and so she knew where they were going. Not that she could read his mind, so when he came upon a booth that... looked rather scary. Blinking her large brown eyes, Mai couldn't look away from this friend of Skars, giving him a once over, blushing then staring at his face. These were all odd creatures, though this one, this... Tek certianlly took the cake.  Clearing her throat, Mai took a few steps back away from the pair and looked around, hearing but not paying attention to what they were saying. Assuming of course that it had nothing to do with her, she was wrong of course, but she didn't have to know that.

Upon hearing 'Little long eared girl' Mai turned around and blinked owlishly up at this Tek person, not willing to look anywhere else she smiled politely and tilted her head to the side, looking  past him at everything. "Anything...?" She could do that, giving another more enthusiatic but polite smile and began to browse around. Looking for dark heavy things that wouldn't be see through, go see through when wet and were just plain unsexy. She didn't try on any, getting things that looked about the right size, maybe a little bigger, either way, it was sexless and unattractive and just was she was looking for to keep Skars weird eyes away from her. Maybe he'd stop liking her if she didn't display her assests to him every waking hour because of her less-than-modest clothing. bunching it up in her arms and holding it to her chest, she quickly blew some of her white-blond out of her face and made her way back to the pair.

"I.. I got a few things... " Motions to her armful of monotoned colours and looks at Skar back to his friend. "I Hope you don't mind... with the things I picked." Mai said, slowly sinking to stand beside and a little behind Skar. Making herself small and insignificant.

Anonymous

It's been so long, I dunno!
« Reply #78 on: December 27, 2007, 05:54:09 pm »
((Bah! It's fine and you know it! <3))

"Do you got anything like an Earthen Silk worm design? Flimsy, see through, that sort of thing Tek? She's got that nice outfit...I want more of them." Tek grinned as he nodded, skittering about to collect a few things, placing them into a bag for Skar. The golden eyed man looked pleased as punch as he just thought about getting her into that stuff. "You're a pervert Skarol, but it's just terrific." Tek said as he handed the bag to him. "Yeah I know but...Ahem. She has a beautiful body, I want to flaunt it."

Tek and Skar chatted a little bit, watching her as she went about and picked things out. Heh. She seemed to be picking out some really bulky and heavy looking clothes, something that he didn't like at all. It mean trouble really, she'd be covering herself up a lot. He would not have that on his ship! After all, she was his...play thing, and you dressed up your play things right?

Hrm. Maybe he was comparing her to a doll because he was a bit annoyed at her. She had been so mean...and then going through the bazaar she had clung so tight to him...

The two of them were talking about some events they've heard about during their travels, a few of them even actually about their home world for that matter. They were interrupted though by Mai suddenly coming over and pretty much hiding behind Skar. "Nah, it's fine little long ears. Let me bag that all up for you." Once more Tek scuttled to get a large bag and fill up with the large clothes that Mai collected. "Well, you could have picked...nicer stuff...instead you picked big stuff." Skar observed as he looked back to Mai before Tek came up, handing the bag to him. Skar took it and looked to Mai, holding both bags in his hand now.

"Well Mai, let's go get you some food now Mai. Tek...it was really great to see you again...it really was. I've gotta get her some food now, then we're off to go find some adventure ahm...see you later." Tek came over and patted his friend on the back. "Any time you want to buy something just come to say hi!" Of course, Skar didn't know it but a tiny little pin just poked his back. He simply shrugged it off as headed off with Mai to gather some food from another merchant. He got her stuff that she would...hopefully like. Roots, exotic fruits, some slabs of meat and what not, enough to last her for months at least.

On their way back to his ship, his head started to get a little...strange. He felt a bit light headed and he seemed to be flushed for some strange reason, perhaps a little sweaty around the brow. As he got inside he stowed away some of the stuff and collapsed on the chair. "Oh stars I don't feel good..." Skar groaned as he entered something on the computer, the ship taking off and headed back into space. However...a problem started to happen. The ship began sputter as it broke free of the gravitational pull, slowing down.

It was getting sick, just like Skar.

"Ahm...M-mai...I need...I need to lie down I think." Skar blearily got to his feet, looking around the ship. It was sort of spinning right now...turning...stu mbling about...he wasn't sure what was happening to him. He had felt fine just a little while ago and yet now...ugh...when he suffered a disease, he lost concentration with his mental abilities, and his ship got sick as well. That's what happened when you shared a bond with your ship, and also when it was a biological creation as well. Slumping to the ground, Skar looked really warm, his face was flushed even more and a good layer of sweat beaded down his face. His breath was quick and he looked like he was in pain. He was talking, but it was more like...incoherent babbling actually.

Things did not look good for Skar.

Anonymous

Indeed!
« Reply #79 on: December 28, 2007, 04:29:59 pm »
Ouch, scolded by a purple guy about the clothes she picked. Mai blushed lightly and looked down, feeling self concious about what she was wearing now after picking out what looked to be far more comfy clothing. Hiding her wounded hand, well, not wounded, maimed more like behind the other one while she stood, she looked up at Skar and frowned a little. Why should she pick nice stuff? It's cold in space, and besides, the only person she had to dress up for was Skar, and that wouldn't be much fun. The pervert. Looking away, ashamed that she managed to pick stuff she liked and would be comfy in, but still Skar didn't. No matter, she was getting them anyway. Of course, she gave some throught as to what was in the other bag he was holding, but didn't think past it for more than a few momments after getting food.

She could only stare at the odd fruit things. Never having anything quite as ripe and juicy looking as that, her mouth watered just thinking about tasting it. Clasping Skars cloak, she followed behind like a good puppy, and only stopped when they reached the ship. And by then he looked sick. Mai chewed on her lip for a moment while he went about doing things, maybe he was just overheated? Skar couldn't get sick, that would... Be bad. Would she get sick, too? Would it kill her if she did get it? No, probably not. Mai walked over to Skar after saying he felt sick and gently placed her hand on his forehead, she didn't feel anything, but he wasn't chilly so it must have been around her tempurate, which was way above normal, which meant that poor Purple Skar had a fever. Her own species cooled down when they were sick, their bodies slowing down to fight the intruder instead of speeding up. It worked, somehow.

"Oh, Skar, you're sick!"

Holding her left, maimed hand against her lap, she pulled another strip off of her skirt and lightly dabbed at the sweat on Skars forehead, frowning lightly at him. They weren't going to move until he gets better, so she moved beside him, and pressed against his side, to act as a sort of support because there was nothing else on this blasted ship, and she couldn't make anything because she wasn't actually... Bah. Either way, she couldn't just let him sit there and be uncomfortable. So Mai gently scooted to the side and pulled Skars head so it rested on her lap, maybe he'd feel better if he was laying down.

"You'd better get well, or I'm going to have to... have to... I don't know! But once I figure it out I'm going to do it!"

This though said with some force behind it, was quiet and whispery. She wouldn't want to be a horrible care taker and wake him up if he was sleeping.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal